Life would be boring without it!
Justin Credible

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:32 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:50 am

War Machine beat the shit out of her and but for her escaping would have sawed her hair off with a rusty knife before ultimately killing her.

Class act.

There's a guy called Josh Grispi who once nearly fought for a UFC title. He decided it would be a good idea to train his dog to attack his wife. He also beat the shit out of her on a regular basis to the extent that the arresting officer described it as "the worst case of domestic abuse I've ever seen".

Classy blokes.
Dropping down to the minor leagues every Sunday to give my take on all things forumland.

macca

Post by macca » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:00 am

fakewade getting a lob on, there
Believe it or not I look forward to your posts. I admit I was having a bad day, don't we all sometimes?

19 - 09 - 2011

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:29 pm

Possible card of the year on Saturday with UFC 181.

Two title fights. The main event is between Hendricks and Lawler for the 170 title. They fought to a close decision in March which Hendricks edged 3 rounds to two. It was an excellent fight where they basically stood in front of each other and exchanged hard strikes for 25 minutes.

The co-main event is for the 155 belt between Pettis and Melendez. Pettis is a tremendous attacking fighter who does stuff no one else even tries. Look up the highlight video on youtube and you'll see for yourselves. Melendez generally has very close fights with elite lightweights and is very skilled in all departments.

There are two heavyweight fights on the main card which should end quickly and Urijah Faber is on the last preliminary fight.

Bananas action all round.
Dropping down to the minor leagues every Sunday to give my take on all things forumland.

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:35 am

CM Punk just signed for the UFC.

Even though he'll get his ass kicked by any decent fighter I'm buzzing at this news. Fucking bananas!!!

Mr. Myers

Post by Mr. Myers » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:50 pm

jrwfsl147 wrote:CM Punk just signed for the UFC.

Even though he'll get his ass kicked by any decent fighter I'm buzzing at this news. Fucking bananas!!!
Most WWE wrestlers who try their hand at UFC do really well and nearly always have winning records.

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:03 am

Myers with some utter bullshit there.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:58 am

wrestling is gay

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:22 pm

Mr. Myers

Post by Mr. Myers » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:35 am

jrwfsl147 wrote:Myers with some utter bullshit there.
Batista, Brock Lesnar, Bobby Lashley just to name a few? All great UFC fighters with winning records

Mr. Myers

Post by Mr. Myers » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:35 am

Justin Credible wrote:wrestling is gay
Even gayer than claiming you have a fake wife? :lol:

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:01 am

Mr. Myers wrote:
Batista, Brock Lesnar, Bobby Lashley just to name a few? All great UFC fighters with winning records
Lashley and Batista never fought in the UFC. They do both have winning records in MMA, but Batista was only 1-0 against a complete bum. Lashley is not top 10 in his weight class.

Punk is entering the premier league of MMA without any real fighting credentials. It is going to be very tough for him. If he trains at ATT (who have offered him a helping hand), it would help greatly. Depends on who the UFC match him with, although I doubt he will be an elite fighter.

On another note. Anthony Fucking Pettis! 8-)
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:29 am

sennafan24 wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:
Lashley and Batista never fought in the UFC. They do both have winning records in MMA, but Batista was only 1-0 against a complete bum. Lashley is not top 10 in his weight class.

Punk is entering the premier league of MMA without any real fighting credentials. It is going to be very tough for him. If he trains at ATT (who have offered him a helping hand), it would help greatly. Depends on who the UFC match him with, although I doubt he will be an elite fighter.

On another note. Anthony Fucking Pettis! 8-)
oh dean mc myers

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:51 pm

99.99% sure Myers was on the wind up.

Lashley isn't a bad fighter (12-2 with his two losses being fights he dominated then gassed). Now that he seems to be training more seriously he may fight for the Bellator belt one day.

Of the current WWE roster the only one I can see being any good is Jack Swagger owing to his amateur wrestling background and athleticism. Everyone else is too old, too beaten up or just plain can't fight.

If the likes of the Undertaker or Titus O'Neil were in their early 20s now and decided to have a go at MMA they'd probably do quite well.

Mr. Myers

Post by Mr. Myers » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 pm

jrwfsl147 wrote:99.99% sure Myers was on the wind up.

Lashley isn't a bad fighter (12-2 with his two losses being fights he dominated then gassed). Now that he seems to be training more seriously he may fight for the Bellator belt one day.

Of the current WWE roster the only one I can see being any good is Jack Swagger owing to his amateur wrestling background and athleticism. Everyone else is too old, too beaten up or just plain can't fight.

If the likes of the Undertaker or Titus O'Neil were in their early 20s now and decided to have a go at MMA they'd probably do quite well.
No I was serious, Lesnar was brilliant and wasn't even at 100%

Oh and when I said UFC I meant MMA

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Lesnar was excellent

Batista however was a novelty fighter, who would have been beaten by anyone half decent. Lashley is a work in progress, but he lost to Chad Griggs (who is nowhere near the top 20 at 205lbs, let alone Heavyweight), and journeyman James Thompson (who again is not top 20 in the world).

Brock is the only one I would consider world-class.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

DrZoidberg

Post by DrZoidberg » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:23 pm

jrwfsl147 wrote:99.99% sure Myers was on the wind up.

ziggler aswell

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:34 pm

Some good fights last night

Always enjoy watching The Reem

And I see Mittrione still has retard power!

Boss watching Diaz getting kicked to fuck too, the cunt.
It's no mistake retards is an anagram of darters...

DrZoidberg

Post by DrZoidberg » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:03 pm

TheArrow wrote:Some good fights last night

will watch later. lookin forward to seein JDS-miocic. love both those guys

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:45 pm

DrZoidberg wrote:
TheArrow wrote:Some good fights last night

will watch later. lookin forward to seein JDS-miocic. love both those guys
Watched the bints on Friday night, overall pretty shite but was impressed with the young lass from your neck of the woods, Joanne Calderwood. Decent kicks, fast hands/feet etc..