Random daily crap.

General day to day stuff
User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 25874
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun May 13, 2018 10:49 am

KingMervtheFirst wrote:Yesterday evening it was Eurovision.

Next week it is a Royal wedding.

The week after it is a Champions League final involving Liverpool.

Three consecutive Saturdays that are incredibly grim for a lot of people, I imagine.
FA Cup final next week as well.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74140
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Sun May 13, 2018 10:58 am

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
KingMervtheFirst wrote:Yesterday evening it was Eurovision.

Next week it is a Royal wedding.

The week after it is a Champions League final involving Liverpool.

Three consecutive Saturdays that are incredibly grim for a lot of people, I imagine.
FA Cup final next week as well.
Man u v Chelsea can fuck right off.

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73365
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Father Rout » Sun May 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Randall wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
KingMervtheFirst wrote:Yesterday evening it was Eurovision.

Next week it is a Royal wedding.

The week after it is a Champions League final involving Liverpool.

Three consecutive Saturdays that are incredibly grim for a lot of people, I imagine.
FA Cup final next week as well.
Man u v Chelsea can fuck right off.
Have a bad feeling about that one
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74140
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Sun May 13, 2018 6:46 pm

Father Rout wrote:
Randall wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
KingMervtheFirst wrote:Yesterday evening it was Eurovision.

Next week it is a Royal wedding.

The week after it is a Champions League final involving Liverpool.

Three consecutive Saturdays that are incredibly grim for a lot of people, I imagine.
FA Cup final next week as well.
Man u v Chelsea can fuck right off.
Have a bad feeling about that one
I'll be at work and couldn't care less.

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73365
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Father Rout » Sun May 13, 2018 6:51 pm

I'll be watching and not enjoying Manure winning
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74140
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Sun May 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Last cup final I remember seeing live was Wimbledon v Liverpool.

User avatar
Tommo
Posts: 6561
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Tommo » Mon May 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Image
They're all here!

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73365
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Father Rout » Wed May 16, 2018 5:04 pm

If only North Korea could nuke Windsor. Sick to death with this royal wedding shit and the so called prince is Diana's bastard son
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74140
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Wed May 16, 2018 5:09 pm

Father Rout wrote:If only North Korea could nuke Windsor. Sick to death with this royal wedding shit and the so called prince is Diana's bastard son
I just dont put the news on.
Bastard royals can fuck off.

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74140
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Mon May 21, 2018 7:23 pm

Anyone changed mobile provider and had to give a pat code to keep the same number?
Wondering how long it takes, network has been off for 12 hours now.

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73365
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Father Rout » Mon May 21, 2018 8:02 pm

Randall wrote:Anyone changed mobile provider and had to give a pat code to keep the same number?
Wondering how long it takes, network has been off for 12 hours now.
Will be sorted within a day mate
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74140
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Mon May 21, 2018 8:27 pm

Father Rout wrote:
Randall wrote:Anyone changed mobile provider and had to give a pat code to keep the same number?
Wondering how long it takes, network has been off for 12 hours now.
Will be sorted within a day mate
Ok at home as I pick up the Wi-Fi
Irritating at work

User avatar
Tommo
Posts: 6561
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Tommo » Thu May 31, 2018 1:09 pm

Great headline....

Image
They're all here!

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Captain Hobo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:31 am

Tommo wrote:Great headline....

Image
Easy to make a great headline if the story isn't true.

User avatar
Tommo
Posts: 6561
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Tommo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:40 pm

Image
They're all here!

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74140
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:19 am

Be an interesting few weeks in Russia, possibly not so much for the football though.

User avatar
Tommo
Posts: 6561
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Tommo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Image
They're all here!

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74140
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:03 am

Last night was the third evening this week the 4g network on 02 has been down.
Rang and went nuts, got a £25 credit on my account.
First world problems and all that but really annoying all the same.

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73365
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Father Rout » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Randall wrote:Last night was the third evening this week the 4g network on 02 has been down.
Rang and went nuts, got a £25 credit on my account.
First world problems and all that but really annoying all the same.
Shows how much the internet pretty much dominates our lives
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74140
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:49 pm

Father Rout wrote:
Randall wrote:Last night was the third evening this week the 4g network on 02 has been down.
Rang and went nuts, got a £25 credit on my account.
First world problems and all that but really annoying all the same.
Shows how much the internet pretty much dominates our lives
Feel totally cut off without it.

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests