Footie

Life would be boring without it!
Monkety Tonkety

Re: Footie - 2014/15

Post by Monkety Tonkety » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:46 pm

So Liverpool lose Suarez and gain Rickie Lambert and (if the deal goes through) Loic Remy :lol: :pointing:

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Monkety Tonkety wrote:So Liverpool lose Suarez and gain Rickie Lambert and (if the deal goes through) Loic Remy :lol: :pointing:

all neutrals love liverpool, did you not get the email ?

Monkety Tonkety

Post by Monkety Tonkety » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Monkety Tonkety wrote:So Liverpool lose Suarez and gain Rickie Lambert and (if the deal goes through) Loic Remy :lol: :pointing:

I think my e-mail provider thought it was spam...

That wonderful book "They Dared to Dream" suggested that all neutrals were willing Liverpool on :D

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Monkety Tonkety wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

That wonderful book "They Dared to Dream" suggested that all neutrals were willing Liverpool on :D

thats what i was referring to.

A lazy workshy scouse cunt decided to write a book rather than get a job and proceeeded to write utter bullshit and fiction.
Man Utd were always a hated team, but along came chelsea which made utd look like amateurs in the cunt department, but liverpool are the true masters when it comes to cunts of the highest order

Monkety Tonkety

Post by Monkety Tonkety » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:05 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Monkety Tonkety wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

thats what i was referring to.

A lazy workshy scouse cunt decided to write a book rather than get a job and proceeeded to write utter bullshit and fiction.
Man Utd were always a hated team, but along came chelsea which made utd look like amateurs in the cunt department, but liverpool are the true masters when it comes to cunts of the highest order
Haha, the main difference between Liverpool fans and the fans of other big clubs is that in the latter case, these people KNOW that their team isn't popular. Liverpool seem to think they are everyone's second team. It's bollocks. I remember that the last time Liverpool were in the CL (Must have been some years ago now, maybe 2009/10?) and got knocked out in round 1, a Danish guy on Facebook who doesn't even support an English team posted:

"Hahahaha! Fuck off Liverpool!".

That's how popular they are with "neutrals"/

Also, I couldn't imagine Chelsea, United or Arsenal fans writing a book about a season where they won nothing and finished second. It's failure.

If this was about any other club, I would be positive that this "review" is a wind-up. But I bet it isn't:
"I bought this and invited round the auld fella, his auld fella and a few of my bezzie mates. We've all got seasies and we never miss a match, home or away. I read this book aloud for them and within 10 minutes they were all wellin' up, I had to compose myself on numerous occasions as I was also on the verge of wellin' up. We ran the full gamut of emotions, from tears of joy after beating City, seething at Mourinho's antics at Anfield to tears of rage at Palace. When I had finished the book there was total silence for ten mins, grown men with tears running down their cheeks, the only sound was tears dripping into pint pots of Carling. Finally the silence was broken by my auld fella addressing his auld fella, 'Brendan made us dream didn't he dad?' his auld fella, face reddened by tears, replied 'he did son, he did... but then they broke our hearts'. That was it, within seconds every one of us had welled up again, tears poured down our faces and we couldn't stop. There we were wiping away each others tears with no embarrassment, we knew what this meant. These were not tears of rage nor tears of joy, no, these were tears for our club, our family. No football club does emotion like Liverpool Football Club, no writer gets into the emotion of our club quite like Paul Tomkins."

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:09 pm

jesus fuckin christ, that must be some family.

If i invited my brothers, father and grandfather to my house to let me read to them and started crying my brothers would give me something to cry about.

Has to be a piss take as you say, not even lazy useless murdering cunts with a persecution complex could be that retarded

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:11 pm

so 1 danish guy posted fuck off liverpool and that proves everyone hates them? i say fuck off justin credible and while many would agree he has his fans here, generalistions are great
Justin Credible wrote:all jail the pdc

LAUGHING AT THE PDC SINCE 1993

Monkety Tonkety

Post by Monkety Tonkety » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Justin Credible wrote:jesus fuckin christ, that must be some family.

If i invited my brothers, father and grandfather to my house to let me read to them and started crying my brothers would give me something to cry about.

Has to be a piss take as you say, not even lazy useless murdering cunts with a persecution complex could be that retarded
Hahaha it's fucking insane. Unless, he's the only person in his group of family and friends (Sorry, "bezzie mates") who can read? And that is possible when you consider where they come from.

Monkety Tonkety

Post by Monkety Tonkety » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:13 pm

fandarts wrote:so 1 danish guy posted fuck off liverpool and that proves everyone hates them? i say fuck off justin credible and while many would agree he has his fans here, generalistions are great
It proves that it's not even about success. Because this guy had no reason to hate Liverpool as he did not support a rival team. He just wanted them to lose because he knows the fans are grief tourists and murderers of innocent Italians.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Fanny why would any neutral football fan want a team supported by thieves and murderers to do well ?

A team that has supporters that would stone ambulances, piss on dead people , travel to another city without tickets and kill their own fans, murder innocent people and children while rampaging across europe disgracing the name of all english fans ?
Set english football back years in european football and then have the fucking nerve to make out that they are victims.

A pity the death toll of hillsborough was not ten times higher and rid the world of that scum

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:15 pm

again that's you generalising mt, 1 danish nutter doesn't mean the whole world outside of liverpool fans hates them

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:17 pm

Justin Credible wrote:Fanny why would any neutral football fan want a team supported by thieves and murderers to do well ?

A team that has supporters that would stone ambulances, piss on dead people , travel to another city without tickets and kill their own fans, murder innocent people and children while rampaging across europe disgracing the name of all english fans ?
Set english football back years in european football and then have the fucking nerve to make out that they are victims.

A pity the death toll of hillsborough was not ten times higher and rid the world of that scum
so a minority of scum in heysel means that 960 innocent men , women and children should have lost their lives? strange logic even by your high retarded levels

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:19 pm

not content with murdering people in europe they resorted to killing their own while trying to lay the fault at others....

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:20 pm

reports say otherwise.......

Monkety Tonkety

Post by Monkety Tonkety » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:21 pm

fandarts wrote:again that's you generalising mt, 1 danish nutter doesn't mean the whole world outside of liverpool fans hates them
Not the whole world, no. He's hardly a nutter btw, was just pleased to see Liverpool eliminated.

But that "They Dared to Dream" book suggests that Liverpool were the neutrals favourites last season. Have you seen any evidence that this is the case? All I've seen since Slippy G's fuck-up are people laughing, making gifs about it. I don't remember anyone being upset about the fact Liverpool messed it up.

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Monkety Tonkety wrote:
fandarts wrote:again that's you generalising mt, 1 danish nutter doesn't mean the whole world outside of liverpool fans hates them
Not the whole world, no. He's hardly a nutter btw, was just pleased to see Liverpool eliminated.

But that "They Dared to Dream" book suggests that Liverpool were the neutrals favourites last season. Have you seen any evidence that this is the case? All I've seen since Slippy G's fuck-up are people laughing, making gifs about it. I don't remember anyone being upset about the fact Liverpool messed it up.
the people laughing are the tribal element of football ,like me laughing at man u and moyes last season and liverpool ripping man u a new arse twice, this year it will be similar banter, liverpool and ireland have a strong connection, along with celtic , so i would say there was a lot of neutrals with a soft spot for liverpool over citys sheiks

Monkety Tonkety

Post by Monkety Tonkety » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:26 pm

fandarts wrote:reports say otherwise.......
About Hillsborough? I don't want to get into that too much, but consider half of the "independent" panel.

1) Professor Phil Scraton, been writing books and campaigning on behalf of the "96" for many years. Always from the fans point of view. From Merseyside. Not impartial.

2) James Jones, the bishop of.... Liverpool. Not impartial.

3) Katy Jones. Involved in the Jimmy McGovern drama-documentary about Hillsborough. Told very much from a fans point of view with scant regard for the opinions of the police and other emergency services (unless they backed up the fans version of events). Not impartial.

4) Peter Sissons. You might remember him from reading the news on the BBC. Where was he born and brought up? Liverpool.

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:30 pm

Monkety Tonkety wrote:
About Hillsborough? I don't want to get into that too much, but consider half of the "independent" panel.

1) Professor Phil Scraton, been writing books and campaigning on behalf of the "96" for many years. Always from the fans point of view. From Merseyside. Not impartial.

3) Katy Jones. Involved in the Jimmy McGovern drama-documentary about Hillsborough. Told very much from a fans point of view with scant regard for the opinions of the police and other emergency services (unless they backed up the fans version of events). Not impartial.

4) Peter Sissons. You might remember him from reading the news on the BBC. Where was he born and brought up? Liverpool.
professional and respected people with liverpool connections campaigning for justice for 96 innocent fans who went to a football game and never came home is hardly conspiracy material is it?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:32 pm

hardly independent is the point MT is making.

All are biased

Monkety Tonkety

Post by Monkety Tonkety » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:33 pm

fandarts wrote:
Monkety Tonkety wrote:

professional and respected people with liverpool connections campaigning for justice for 96 innocent fans who went to a football game and never came home is hardly conspiracy material is it?
Perhaps not. But I think for complete transparency you need to have people who have nothing to do with Liverpool and nothing to do with SYP. You need neutrals.