Footie

Life would be boring without it!
Post Reply
User avatar
Greipel
Posts: 17031
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:46 pm
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Greipel » Sun May 21, 2023 6:08 pm

First one is in the pocket for the treble. Everybody will be seething except me.
Image

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 81679
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by The Thorn » Sun May 21, 2023 6:09 pm

Greipel wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:08 pm Everybody will be seething except me.
Greipel's life in a nutshell
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 63163
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Rogg » Sun May 21, 2023 6:10 pm

Greipel wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:08 pm First one is in the pocket for the treble. Everybody will be seething except me.
I thought you wanted Arsenal to win the league?
not a girl

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 39384
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun May 21, 2023 6:13 pm

Rogg wrote:
Greipel wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:08 pm First one is in the pocket for the treble. Everybody will be seething except me.
I thought you wanted Arsenal to win the league?
He's an odd fellow who supports about 50 football teams Image
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Greipel
Posts: 17031
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:46 pm
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Greipel » Sun May 21, 2023 6:15 pm

Rogg wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:10 pm
Greipel wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:08 pm First one is in the pocket for the treble. Everybody will be seething except me.
I thought you wanted Arsenal to win the league?
I like City since this:

And I'm also a fan of them too from the Agüero years. Always denying Loserpool winning the league made me a fan of them also (not as hard as Arsenal naturally).
Image

User avatar
Greipel
Posts: 17031
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:46 pm
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Greipel » Sun May 21, 2023 6:25 pm

Sibierski, Negouai, Stuhr-Ellegaard, Niclas Jensen, Distin (in City, not in Everton), Goater, Anelka (also in City, not in Arsenal, Real or Chelsea), Claudio Reyna, Bianchi, Elano, Wright-Phillips, Sun Jihai, Michael Johnson, MÁRTON FÜLÖP (RIP), Berkovic, Fowler (not in Loserpool), just some names, whom only City fans remember. Haters can fuck off. 😘
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 29738
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Jimmi » Sun May 21, 2023 6:27 pm

Martin Fulop is dead?
Fuck off Stuart Pyke and John Rawling!

User avatar
Greipel
Posts: 17031
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:46 pm
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Greipel » Sun May 21, 2023 6:31 pm

Jimmi wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:27 pm Martin Fulop is dead?
Died in some kind of cancer before some months of 2016 Euros unfortunately.
Image

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 63163
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Rogg » Sun May 21, 2023 6:36 pm

Why is Martin Tyler not doing this?
not a girl

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 81679
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by The Thorn » Sun May 21, 2023 7:18 pm

Greipel wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:25 pm Sibierski, Negouai, Stuhr-Ellegaard, Niclas Jensen, Distin (in City, not in Everton), Goater, Anelka (also in City, not in Arsenal, Real or Chelsea), Claudio Reyna, Bianchi, Elano, Wright-Phillips, Sun Jihai, Michael Johnson, MÁRTON FÜLÖP (RIP), Berkovic, Fowler (not in Loserpool), just some names, whom only City fans remember. Haters can fuck off. 😘
They were all shite

Hope this helps
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 39384
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun May 21, 2023 7:19 pm

Rogg wrote:Why is Martin Tyler not doing this?
Did he commentate on the actual game? I refuse to watch Sky 4/4.30pm games as he is usually on there ruining them and usually watch them on American or Canadian channels now.
Last edited by The Ginge Reaper on Sun May 21, 2023 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
TheMalteseDart
Posts: 25839
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by TheMalteseDart » Sun May 21, 2023 7:19 pm

Rogg wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:36 pm Why is Martin Tyler not doing this?
He's fucking terrible and needs to retire asap
Image

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 39384
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun May 21, 2023 7:21 pm

Hmm going off Twitter he wasn't there at all. A bit odd.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Greipel
Posts: 17031
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:46 pm
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Greipel » Sun May 21, 2023 7:37 pm

The Thorn wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:18 pm
Greipel wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:25 pm Sibierski, Negouai, Stuhr-Ellegaard, Niclas Jensen, Distin (in City, not in Everton), Goater, Anelka (also in City, not in Arsenal, Real or Chelsea), Claudio Reyna, Bianchi, Elano, Wright-Phillips, Sun Jihai, Michael Johnson, MÁRTON FÜLÖP (RIP), Berkovic, Fowler (not in Loserpool), just some names, whom only City fans remember. Haters can fuck off. 😘
They were all shite
Yes. And what then?
Image

User avatar
Safc
Moderator
Posts: 37598
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Safc » Sun May 21, 2023 8:12 pm

Greipel wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:31 pm
Jimmi wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:27 pm Martin Fulop is dead?
Died in some kind of cancer before some months of 2016 Euros unfortunately.
RIP was fantastic for us paid nowt and he was as good as if not better than Craig Gordon who cost 9m
Image

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 63163
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Rogg » Sun May 21, 2023 9:02 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:21 pm Hmm going off Twitter he wasn't there at all. A bit odd.
Maybe the dreaded Tyler was doing a different game this weekend, I wouldn't know. The trophy presentation landing on this game may have messed up Sky's plans. Arsenalol.

Failing that, it would be nice to think that they are just quietly winding him down. A dire commentator even in his prime imo.
not a girl

User avatar
Smithy1412
Posts: 1634
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:35 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Footie

Post by Smithy1412 » Sun May 21, 2023 9:04 pm

Rogg wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 9:02 pm
The Ginge Reaper wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:21 pm Hmm going off Twitter he wasn't there at all. A bit odd.
Maybe the dreaded Tyler was doing a different game this weekend, I wouldn't know. The trophy presentation landing on this game may have messed up Sky's plans. Arsenalol.

Failing that, it would be nice to think that they are just quietly winding him down. A dire commentator even in his prime imo.
Martin Tyler is one of the greatest sports commentators of all time.
"Don't feed the troll"

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 63163
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Rogg » Sun May 21, 2023 9:05 pm

Smithy1412 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 9:04 pm
Rogg wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 9:02 pm
The Ginge Reaper wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:21 pm Hmm going off Twitter he wasn't there at all. A bit odd.
Maybe the dreaded Tyler was doing a different game this weekend, I wouldn't know. The trophy presentation landing on this game may have messed up Sky's plans. Arsenalol.

Failing that, it would be nice to think that they are just quietly winding him down. A dire commentator even in his prime imo.
Martin Tyler is one of the greatest sports commentators of all time.
Enjoy.
not a girl

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 39384
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun May 21, 2023 9:17 pm

Rogg wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:21 pm Hmm going off Twitter he wasn't there at all. A bit odd.
Maybe the dreaded Tyler was doing a different game this weekend, I wouldn't know. The trophy presentation landing on this game may have messed up Sky's plans. Arsenalol.

Failing that, it would be nice to think that they are just quietly winding him down. A dire commentator even in his prime imo.
He didn't do any other game this weekend. Think Sky took a guess the presentation would have been this game as it was 4pm kickoff rather than 4.30pm.

He normally pops up on the international feed on Monday games so if he doesn't do the game tomorrow maybe he is ill.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

oche balboa
Posts: 17718
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by oche balboa » Mon May 22, 2023 2:25 pm

Tyler will do todays match i'm sure
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests