Lets all laugh at the Scousers

Life would be boring without it!
Tungsten Terrorist

Re: Lets all laugh at the Scousers

Post by Tungsten Terrorist » Mon May 12, 2014 8:02 pm

doG wrote:Liverpool get to play in Europe next season, manchester United do not.

Whos laughing :roll:

How thick is JC ?

Europe will be in fear for their lives.

Lets hope they dont kill anyone

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon May 12, 2014 8:08 pm

good work TT, posting the images on DF riling up the daux scousers.

Tungsten Terrorist

Post by Tungsten Terrorist » Mon May 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Justin Credible wrote:good work TT, posting the images on DF riling up the daux scousers.

Thank you for your help.
Its much easier to pinch your images rather than fuck about looking for them all.

TT
(Lazy cunt)

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon May 12, 2014 8:17 pm

you forgot the justice for the 39 pic ;)

Tungsten Terrorist

Post by Tungsten Terrorist » Mon May 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Justin Credible wrote:you forgot the justice for the 39 pic ;)
I'm saving that. ;)

Sprocket501

Post by Sprocket501 » Mon May 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Me too, love it.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon May 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Sprocket501 wrote:Me too, love it.
hello!

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue May 13, 2014 11:19 am

M H wrote:
Noisycrowds wrote:excellent to see the scousers bottle it

never a team more disliked in the world

for fucking years they winge about hilsborough will the people of bradford share there sorrow in a dignified silence
Yesterday was the Bradford anniversary yet I didn't notice any armbands or minute's silence

my point exactly mh

scousers will do anthing to rob the country for some cash

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue May 13, 2014 11:50 am

Noisycrowds wrote:
M H wrote:
Noisycrowds wrote:excellent to see the scousers bottle it

never a team more disliked in the world

for fucking years they winge about hilsborough will the people of bradford share there sorrow in a dignified silence
Yesterday was the Bradford anniversary yet I didn't notice any armbands or minute's silence

my point exactly mh

scousers will do anthing to rob the country for some cash
I remember watching the Bradford tragedy unfold on Grandstand, was as terrible as anything that happened at Hillsborough if not more so.
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 13, 2014 2:13 pm

was worse in my opinion, besides being a more horrible way to die this was waiting to happen , that stand beside being made out of timber was an accident waiting to happen, if it had not burned down it would have shortly fell down.

Monkety Tonkety

Post by Monkety Tonkety » Tue May 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Among the debris below the wooden stand, there were newspapers and programs dating back to the 1960s. Allowing people to smoke cigarettes on a wooden stand is retarded in the first place, but because the stand did not have risers, that meant there were gaps everywhere in the stand, and then obviously people dropped litter through these gaps and you basically have a few thousand people sitting on top of what was effectively a bonfire. All that was needed was a spark.

It was a horrendous incident, and the speed with which the fire engulfed the whole stand was frightening.

Darts101

Post by Darts101 » Tue May 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Justin Credible wrote:was worse in my opinion, besides being a more horrible way to die this was waiting to happen , that stand beside being made out of timber was an accident waiting to happen, if it had not burned down it would have shortly fell down.
Hillsborough was waiting to happen before too.

Hillsborough's Leppings Lane deathtrap threatened Manchester United fans 32 years before 1989 tragedy
Hillsborough was a chronicle of a deathtrap foretold. Those Manchester United fans who attended the FA Cup semi-final on March 23 1957 know that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... agedy.html

There was crushing at the ground in 1981 between wolves and tottenham in an fa cup match, disaster was only narrowly avoided, It was only the police handling in 1989 that was the difference. That ground had no safety license it was so bad. Alll the investigations and all the enquiries have shown that the police mishandling and poor crowd mismanagement were to blame. That's why the police altered statements and let lies be fed about what happened in 1989 to cover things up.

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by Darts101 on Tue May 13, 2014 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darts101

Post by Darts101 » Tue May 13, 2014 7:34 pm

M H wrote:I remember watching the Bradford tragedy unfold on Grandstand, was as terrible as anything that happened at Hillsborough if not more so.
Yes mate, to Burn to death is horrific and I would think more so than getting crushed to death but being crushed to death is still horrific.

The thing with scousers is that while they do make a bigger thing than clubs about their tragedy and others don't, And while being Burnt to death may be worse than being crushed. Either way it is a tragedy to lose parents or children or brothers and sisters in such a horrific way.

While scousers have to answer for heysel, Some people forget that it is a seperate incident from heysel and still let their emotions rule their reasoning over seperate and disconnected events, they will still connect the two and ignore the outcome of the enquiries into hillsborough 1989 which have absolved the fans because they prefer emotion over reason. They will ignore the fact that there were problems at the ground previously and that it was an accident waiting to happen, they will ignore the enquiries because they let their hate win over their reason.

They will ignore the evidence, past incidents etc and independent enquries into hillsborough 1989 because of their hate for scousers and liverpool.

While I am not keen on liverpool like many people and didn't want them to win the premiership because of their fans and the way they carry on, Including what happened at heysel, Which was disgusting and which the club and fans should have taken more responsibility for. But because of what happened at heysel that does not mean that is not a sad thing that happened at hillsborough. The fact that they have scummy fans ie: those responsible and heysel and those that sing about the munich air disaster does not mean that it is not sad what happened at hillsborough in 89.

The thing is I agree with those that say that we shouldn't forget what happened at places like bradford and hillsborough,I personally don't think it is neccessary to wallow in grief and make a massive spectacle out of their tragedy like Liverpool do, if they are going to do that then lets do it for bradford too and any other ground if they have had tragedies, And the liverpool fans should make a bigger thing of remembering the victims of some of their fans at heysel back in 85, it is only fair.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue May 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Darts101 wrote: There was crushing at the ground in 1981 between wolves and tottenham in an fa cup match, disaster was only narrowly avoided, It was only the police handling in 1989 that was the difference. That ground had no safety license it was so bad.
I'm pretty sure it did as someone I knew in a professional capacity in Sheffield signed it off. He is called David Bownes.

Still worked for the Council in 2012 when some fucking rag got hold of the story. "MAN WHO SIGNED OFF HILLSBOROUGH CERTIFICATE STILL WORKS FOR COUNCIL" or something along those lines.

The fact he worked for a totally different department doing a totally different thing was irrelevant. He retired in 2013, probably hounded into it by that prick Trevor Hicks and his cronies.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue May 13, 2014 8:54 pm

no splinters on ginges backside there.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue May 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Darth Randall wrote:no splinters on ginges backside there.
I have no doubt that he retired as a direct result of this story being dredged up.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 13, 2014 8:57 pm

ginge taking no prisoners there

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue May 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Ginge wrote:
I have no doubt that he retired as a direct result of this story being dredged up.
were the pens there any different to elsewhere?

if memory serves they were put in to keep fans/hooligans apart.

ironic liverpool fans should be killed in part due to their own history.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Darth Randall wrote:
Ginge wrote:
were the pens there any different to elsewhere?

if memory serves they were put in to keep fans/hooligans apart.

ironic
liverpool fans should be killed in part due to their own history.
yes....and deservedly too

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue May 13, 2014 9:04 pm

its like rain on your wedding day.