DBG's Knob of the year....

Threads Worth Preserving
daveboygreen

Re: DBG's Knob of the year....

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Justin Credible wrote:no denial of the gay bar and anal bleeding I see.

Thanks for the confirmation
Dont see any denial about you fucking dogs in any of your posts on this topic!! Thank you very much for the confirmation!!

Knots & crosses

Post by Knots & crosses » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Hmm. I've had enough Dave. One more & you're gone.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:01 pm

but I am not the one getting upset about accusations.
If i had known how easy it was to hurt your feelings i might have stirred shit up earlier.

now run along and cry to kong, lee hayes and everyone else you go running to with tales.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Knots & crosses wrote:Hmm. I've had enough Dave. One more & you're gone.
Sorry but you lot on here running the show have let him dish it out on here for god knows how long, now he's getting a bit of it back your putting your foot down...not on really is it??

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:09 pm

I think I can hear violins

micko

Post by micko » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:14 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:Today there are 6 counties which make up 'Northern Ireland' these are in the Province of Ulster. There are 9 counties in Ulster, but 3 of the counties are in the Republic and 6 in Northern Ireland.

Tell me how im supposed to have been wrong??

you only found out when i educated you on your attention seeking jtv channel.
Like so many uneducated morons who align themselves to some cause to compensate for the emptyness of their own shallow meaningless worthless lives you are like so many sheep who follows things you have no knowledge or understanding.
It probably explains your anger issues, hatred and bitterness, and why you drink, wish people cancer, and try to cause trouble every where you go.

I thought after the recent dart meet up where you again showed yourself up to be a grade a scumbag and end up getting bowled out and wandered around in a drunken haze, ended up in a gay bar in wolverhampton and woke up with anal bleeding in a hospital you might realize your sad existence you call your life was spiralling out of control.

I pity you.
Sorry to piss on your parade here dickhead but think you will find even by his own admission it was Adrian that made a cunt of himself and caused the bother at Wolverhampton...why you continue to pass comment on incidents you were not there to witness and ignore facts even when they are straight from the horses mouth is beyond me, must be something to do with your mental condition that you continue to seperate fact from fiction.

As for not having a clue about the country I was born and lived in....I was never the one disputing how many counties were in N.Ireland, it was yourself and Micko that took issue over the flag I choose to have displayed on the wall in my house and tried to make me look like I knew fuck all about where I am from, then use it to slag me off on here despite me never saying anything different than what is FACT and what ive repeated on this topic so kindly go and fuck yourself you pikey, scabby, dog shagging, nutjob trampy paddy cunt!!
No need for anyone to try and make it look like you knew fuck all about Ulster, you did quite a good job of that yourself.
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:14 pm

micko wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:Today there are 6 counties which make up 'Northern Ireland' these are in the Province of Ulster. There are 9 counties in Ulster, but 3 of the counties are in the Republic and 6 in Northern Ireland.

Tell me how im supposed to have been wrong??

you only found out when i educated you on your attention seeking jtv channel.
Like so many uneducated morons who align themselves to some cause to compensate for the emptyness of their own shallow meaningless worthless lives you are like so many sheep who follows things you have no knowledge or understanding.
It probably explains your anger issues, hatred and bitterness, and why you drink, wish people cancer, and try to cause trouble every where you go.

I thought after the recent dart meet up where you again showed yourself up to be a grade a scumbag and end up getting bowled out and wandered around in a drunken haze, ended up in a gay bar in wolverhampton and woke up with anal bleeding in a hospital you might realize your sad existence you call your life was spiralling out of control.

I pity you.
Sorry to piss on your parade here dickhead but think you will find even by his own admission it was Adrian that made a cunt of himself and caused the bother at Wolverhampton...why you continue to pass comment on incidents you were not there to witness and ignore facts even when they are straight from the horses mouth is beyond me, must be something to do with your mental condition that you continue to seperate fact from fiction.

As for not having a clue about the country I was born and lived in....I was never the one disputing how many counties were in N.Ireland, it was yourself and Micko that took issue over the flag I choose to have displayed on the wall in my house and tried to make me look like I knew fuck all about where I am from, then use it to slag me off on here despite me never saying anything different than what is FACT and what ive repeated on this topic so kindly go and fuck yourself you pikey, scabby, dog shagging, nutjob trampy paddy cunt!!
No need for anyone to try and make it look like you knew fuck all about Ulster, you did quite a good job of that yourself.
:lol: :lol:

micko

Post by micko » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Dave got bummed at the Double Finish meet up. :pointing:
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Knots & crosses

Post by Knots & crosses » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:37 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Sorry but you lot on here running the show have let him dish it out on here for god knows how long, now he's getting a bit of it back your putting your foot down...not on really is it??
Is it not? Go & dry your eyes on your boyfriends pillow, once you've finished biting it.

hang the dj

Post by hang the dj » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Please don't Knots. DBG entertainment value (although not intended) is 2nd to none

Knots & crosses

Post by Knots & crosses » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Ach, alright then. He can stay.

For now.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:18 pm

this is why I like scots.......like the Irish they enjoy the slagging and piss taking and dont get upset

ITG

Post by ITG » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:08 am

Justin Credible wrote:this is why I like scots.......like the Irish they enjoy the slagging and piss taking and dont get upset
The Irish are good craic, even the proddies in Belfast I've met were alright, even though they pretend to be British.

welsh

Post by welsh » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:52 pm

The irish are cunts they come off the ferries in the summer with their caravans and clog up the roads round my way all summer long..

Fucking inconsiderate bunch of fucking cunts :mrgreen:

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:04 pm

welsh wrote:The irish are cunts they come off the ferries in the summer with their caravans and clog up the roads round my way all summer long..

Bet the welsh women love them real Irish men,,,,,,,,,unlike the welsh men, where men are men and sheep are nervous :lol:

welsh

Post by welsh » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
welsh wrote:The irish are cunts they come off the ferries in the summer with their caravans and clog up the roads round my way all summer long..

Bet the welsh women love them real Irish men,,,,,,,,,unlike the welsh men, where men are men and sheep are nervous :lol:
Welsh women are dogs at least sheep put up a fight :D

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:09 pm

welsh women are like irish women then

fandarts

Post by fandarts » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 pm

daveboygreen wrote:DBG's Knob of the year award goes to.....

Justin Credible!!

This wanker spends his life living in the gutter of Cork, Has a love for dogs that only the germans would accept or understand and lives his life to belittle others.

This guy looks and sounds like he is fresh out of a mental institutuion, Dressed like he just stepped out of the 70's in his groovy denim jacket and matching jeans....This dog shagging fruitcake who spends his life begging for acceptance within the darting forum world by taking the piss out of anyone who can actually throw a dart clearly is a few spanners short of a full set, unable to socially engage with anyone on any other subject than his love for his dogs, those who have met him wouldnt wish to do so again in hurry.

Your 2012 Knob of the year....Justin Credible!!!
:lol:
Justin Credible wrote:all jail the pdc

LAUGHING AT THE PDC SINCE 1993

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:53 pm

I like his flag in the background

TimmyB

Post by TimmyB » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:52 pm

It looks like DBG is doing a Nazi salute, but doing it wrong. :lol:
fandarts wrote:i never had timmy down as a fully blown mong