D & B

Re: DBG's Knob of the year....

Post by D & B » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Nana Sunshine was/is a classic.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:58 pm

I did a Bradders parody a long while back but Wolfie and Snake were the kings of the multiples
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

mattp

Post by mattp » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
mattp wrote:
Oche Balboa wrote:Believe or not, i actually like Gaz (He wont like it though)
Gaz is fine. I don't agree with a lot of what he says, or how he says it, but differing styles and opinions are what makes a good forum. Or forums.
go fuck yourself :lol:
I will reply to this using a different persona

You vile cretinous cunt. :p

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:10 am

TimmyB wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Oche Balboa wrote:I would like to present a defence if i may

Thank you for the comments Gaz, and i love you too :)

I have washed my hands off DBG and his rabble, Maybe its taken a long time for me to realise but that's the decision i have made, a lot of people who go on to DBGs stream last time were just retards and its not my place to associate with them.

As for my Persona, yes i have a strange persona here but i don't do as much shit as i used too, i don't like some of the comments aimed towards the BDO, but i suppose that is par for the course.
As said above oche you should just be yourself fella, however we have heard this before from you and you revert back to lap dog shit stirrer

Time will tell I suppose.

As for Dave and his JTV, mock all you like guys and gals but that IS him, he is not putting on an act or playing a part as he is just like this in real life, whereas some may not like him or his ways one has to respect him for staying true to himself at least.
Similar to gaz in a way, this is me, this is what I have to say and if you don't like it fek off.

He has no respect from me. A poorly educated (not his fault) trouble maker, who puts others down to make himself feel good.
Poorly educated?? Yeah ok, If you say so...Thats why I had a respectable career as a skilled engineer and also am a qualified CNC programmer, Worked for 2 newspaper groups (Newsquest and Courier Newspaper Group) and sat my GCSE English and Maths at 14 years old after being chosen as one of 10 pupils in the whole of Cumbria to do so at that age.

As for putting people down, Yes I will speak my mind about those who have in the past made comment about myself or have said something I dont agree with....Its no different than you have done with your post here now is it!

Did it make you feel good then? Fucking hypocrite!
Last edited by daveboygreen on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:23 am

I have washed my hands off DBG and his rabble, Maybe its taken a long time for me to realise but that's the decision i have made, a lot of people who go on to DBGs stream last time were just retards and its not my place to associate with them.

As for my Persona, yes i have a strange persona here but i don't do as much shit as i used too, i don't like some of the comments aimed towards the BDO, but i suppose that is par for the course.
Oche, Last night you messaged me on Facebook asking if I was getting on JTV after all this shit you have said about not wanting to be assosiated with anything that I do on there.

You used your status as moderator on my channel to openly throw abuse at Lee Hayes to amuse yourself, When you got it back you didnt seem to think it was much fun then as you posted on DF and attempted to make it look as if Lee had ripped into you for no reason at all when in fact it was yourself who set about stirring it up with Lee, Id warned you and Lee to cut it out, Lee took notice and stopped, You carried on despite warnings from me to knock it on the head and then took to just banning people for the hell of it then trying to blame Lee for banning them even though it popped up on the screen each time you banned or timed out someone who had banned them etc.

It was not the first time you acted like a prick on my channel, On my old channel you were removed as a mod on there for pulling the same shit then you threw your toys out the pram when I removed you as mod, Dont try and play for the sympathy vote in any of this Oche, it was all your own doing, Id bet if id allowed you to continue to rip into Lee and throw abuse at him and then had not removed you as mod on my channel you wouldnt be fucking moaning about it and saying you wanted nothing to do with any of it!

D & B

Post by D & B » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:23 am

daveboygreen wrote:

Oche, Last night you messaged me on Facebook asking if I was getting on JTV after all this shit you have said about not wanting to be assosiated with anything that I do on there.

You used your status as moderator on my channel to openly throw abuse at Lee Hayes to amuse yourself, When you got it back you didnt seem to think it was much fun then as you posted on DF and attempted to make it look as if Lee had ripped into you for no reason at all when in fact it was yourself who set about stirring it up with Lee, Id warned you and Lee to cut it out, Lee took notice and stopped, You carried on despite warnings from me to knock it on the head and then took to just banning people for the hell of it then trying to blame Lee for banning them even though it popped up on the screen each time you banned or timed out someone who had banned them etc.

It was not the first time you acted like a prick on my channel, On my old channel you were removed as a mod on there for pulling the same shit then you threw your toys out the pram when I removed you as mod, Dont try and play for the sympathy vote in any of this Oche, it was all your own doing, Id bet if id allowed you to continue to rip into Lee and throw abuse at him and then had not removed you as mod on my channel you wouldnt be fucking moaning about it and saying you wanted nothing to do with any of it!
Take it somewhere that gives a fuck.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:29 am

well said Dandy

TimmyB

Post by TimmyB » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:18 am

daveboygreen wrote:Poorly educated?? Yeah ok, If you say so...Thats why I had a respectable career as a skilled engineer and also am a qualified CNC programmer, Worked for 2 newspaper groups (Newsquest and Courier Newspaper Group) and sat my GCSE English and Maths at 14 years old after being chosen as one of 10 pupils in the whole of Cumbria to do so at that age.

As for putting people down, Yes I will speak my mind about those who have in the past made comment about myself or have said something I dont agree with....Its no different than you have done with your post here now is it!

Sorry this post makes no difference. You're still a cuniting cunt.
fandarts wrote:i never had timmy down as a fully blown mong

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:46 am

TimmyB wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:Poorly educated?? Yeah ok, If you say so...Thats why I had a respectable career as a skilled engineer and also am a qualified CNC programmer, Worked for 2 newspaper groups (Newsquest and Courier Newspaper Group) and sat my GCSE English and Maths at 14 years old after being chosen as one of 10 pupils in the whole of Cumbria to do so at that age.

Sorry this post makes no difference. You're still a cuniting cunt.
Its people like you that really do my fucking head right in, Think your above everybody else and can go around making statements like the one you did to which I responded to, Your post accused me of putting others down to make myself feel good when its exactly the same thing you have done in your comments, And then when your put straight all you can do is call me a cunt....What a fucking tosser you are fella!!

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:52 am

ITG

Post by ITG » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Oh dear, Oche in the bad books.

TimmyB

Post by TimmyB » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:07 pm

daveboygreen wrote:Image
I like that. :D

You haven't put me straight about anything. Your education has got you what? A cheap suit, alcoholism and a JTV channel.

Dave, you're a blight on darts and darts forums.
fandarts wrote:i never had timmy down as a fully blown mong

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:15 pm

dont forget he got date raped as well and woke up in hospital with anal bleeding

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:18 pm

one for senna

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:37 pm

This was a good read :)

sennafan24

Re: Re: DBG's Knob of the year....

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:49 pm

Randall wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:00 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Darth Randall wrote:it appears that i to am now a vile disgusting cunt.
?
i am among those being "sued" by the hamiltons for comments made about him on df,which is interesting as i have not posted anything at all there :lol:

not that its a multiple on a wind up or anything!
Eh?
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:35 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:49 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
?
i am among those being "sued" by the hamiltons for comments made about him on df,which is interesting as i have not posted anything at all there :lol:

Eh?
I have no memory of this obviously.
Reading back it appears a df mod was impersonating me

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:28 am

Randall wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:35 pm
sennafan24 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:49 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
?

Eh?
I have no memory of this obviously.
Reading back it appears a df mod was impersonating me
You better have a good lawyer, son!

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:54 pm

Dave has a lot more in common with JC than he'd like to admit.
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"