The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Chat and Gossip About Professional and Ever More Farcical BDO Darts
daveboygreen
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:03 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:00 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:41 pm
All we need now is the Q-School entry list to be posted and that should be enough to totally destroy Oche!!
Will not be posted until after the BDO Worlds.
So with how right you have been with everything lately (snigger) Your now claiming that the PDC/PDPA do not post an entry list for Q-School before the BDO worlds have finished?

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 10924
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by sennafan24 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:06 pm

I could be wrong, but don't they post an early entry list?
"nature v nuture , kid is surrounded by pricks you end up being one" Fandarts on Leighton Bennett

daveboygreen
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:11 pm

sennafan24 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:06 pm
I could be wrong, but don't they post an early entry list?
They have done every year, Think it was done just before start of the worlds last year.

daveboygreen
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:23 pm

See they are all bragging on TSOD about todays news and being the first to post it leaving everyone else to play catch up, Don't worry though guys...You have me at Q-School to fuck them over on traffic!!

User avatar
Fiss Plaps
Posts: 6183
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Location: Quadruple 20
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by Fiss Plaps » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:18 am

The waiter speaks.

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Direct Facebook link removed as Des removed it :pointing:
Last edited by Fiss Plaps on Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
2x 2019 Q-School Lucky Dip winner! About as valuable as the Lakeshite piss pot!

User avatar
Emulsfier
Posts: 1528
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:08 pm
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by Emulsfier » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:28 am

Surprised he didnt shoehorn a plug for the northern Cyprus shitfest at the end as well. What a mug.
Founder and sole member of the church of Jose de Sousa.

Boring Brendas number one and only fan.

User avatar
sennafan24
Moderator
Posts: 10924
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:54 am

Yeah, this whole "it's up to the fans now" angle.

It isn't going to work is it? Fans aren't going to suddenly start buying tickets. Nor will they stop criticising the Jacklins' leadership.
"nature v nuture , kid is surrounded by pricks you end up being one" Fandarts on Leighton Bennett

User avatar
Pigpen
Posts: 1261
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:57 am
Location: Not Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by Pigpen » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:20 am

More likely to find people trying to get a refund on the tickets that have sold.

daveboygreen
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:50 am

Fiss Plaps wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:18 am
The waiter speaks.

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Direct Facebook link removed as Des removed it :pointing:
The only thing coming out the other end is the amount of shit he expects everyone to swallow, In all honesty, I had hoped for the good of the BDO and the players loyal to the BDO was that Des actually cared and could possibly turn things into a positive and accept that he was fighting a losing battle, Instead he has behaved like he is some sort of god almighty and these are now the consequences of his actions, I decided a long time ago not to go down the BDO route with darts and im sure many others are fearing the worst...Especially anyone that has pre booked travel/hotels etc for 2020 events.

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 10421
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by The Thorn » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:11 am

How to start an official announcement Vol.1

"OK folks"

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 80655
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by Randall » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:33 am

oche balboa wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:38 pm
Randall wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:08 pm
It warms the heart on this cold winter evening
Hope you make it into spring
You talking about the bdo?
Image

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 27622
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:34 am

Fiss Plaps wrote:The waiter speaks.

Image

Image Image Image

Direct Facebook link removed as Des removed it :pointing:
Absolutely pathetic. Bet it wasnt even up an hour.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

oche balboa
Posts: 2669
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:52 pm
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by oche balboa » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:10 am

The Thorn wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:11 am
How to start an official announcement Vol.1

"OK folks"
He saw Boris do it

User avatar
Tommo
Posts: 7491
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by Tommo » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:12 am

"I've come through with all my promises".
They're all here!

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 27622
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:42 pm

Dear all Counties,
As I am sure most of you are aware the BDO have received a formal letter from the WDF. The BDO board felt we ought to write to you all now to keep you in the picture so to speak.
I received the same letter that you have all seen on social media (and the same letter circulated by England darts) from the WDF yesterday 3rd December, this was the first contact I had with the WDF regarding this issue.
I can confirm that the BDO have had no opportunity to defend itself and it would seem that the WDF have acted purely on information gathered from social media and hearsay.
Social media is playing a huge part in this issue with statements being made from many players and County officials, (all names have been noted) even the England chairman has completely ignored the legal disclaimer on the bottom of the letter and sent it out to all Counties ?
This issue is now in the hands of the BDO Solicitor and after initial consultation with our legal advisers, it would seem that this letter from the WDF is in many ways unlawful.
In my estimation it feels like the BDO are trying to introduce a strategy to become self-supporting in trying to get ourselves into a position of stability, but we are not allowed to do that ? It just feels like every day is another battle with someone trying to kill the company.
What I can tell you all is that in any event the County system will not be affected.
I will not go into to much more detail but I do promise you updates as and when I get them. Regards
Des Jacklin
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 6539
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:07 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:42 pm
Dear all Counties,
As I am sure most of you are aware the BDO have received a formal letter from the WDF. The BDO board felt we ought to write to you all now to keep you in the picture so to speak.
I received the same letter that you have all seen on social media (and the same letter circulated by England darts) from the WDF yesterday 3rd December, this was the first contact I had with the WDF regarding this issue.
I can confirm that the BDO have had no opportunity to defend itself and it would seem that the WDF have acted purely on information gathered from social media and hearsay.
Social media is playing a huge part in this issue with statements being made from many players and County officials, (all names have been noted) even the England chairman has completely ignored the legal disclaimer on the bottom of the letter and sent it out to all Counties ?
This issue is now in the hands of the BDO Solicitor and after initial consultation with our legal advisers, it would seem that this letter from the WDF is in many ways unlawful.
In my estimation it feels like the BDO are trying to introduce a strategy to become self-supporting in trying to get ourselves into a position of stability, but we are not allowed to do that ? It just feels like every day is another battle with someone trying to kill the company.
What I can tell you all is that in any event the County system will not be affected.
I will not go into to much more detail but I do promise you updates as and when I get them. Regards
Des Jacklin
Opening the trap door of the cash vault yet again :roll: #newera

User avatar
Tommo
Posts: 7491
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by Tommo » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:10 pm

Rab Butler
25 mins

Fed up of reading all the negativety about BDO.

Can everyone just stop commenting on could be,maybe,should be and just get on with Christmas. No more BDO,PDC,EDO,SDA or WDO. Just carry on playing and enjoying darts wherever you are . Don't panic about BICC as that is owned and self financed by the Counties. Have a brill Xmas and carry on chucking.
They're all here!

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 27622
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:16 pm

Tommo wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:10 pm
Rab Butler
25 mins

Fed up of reading all the negativety about BDO.

Can everyone just stop commenting on could be,maybe,should be and just get on with Christmas. No more BDO,PDC,EDO,SDA or WDO. Just carry on playing and enjoying darts wherever you are . Don't panic about BICC as that is owned and self financed by the Counties. Have a brill Xmas and carry on chucking.
I wish people would stop mentioning Pol Pot killed thousands of his own citizens.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
cannibal
Posts: 6215
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:41 am
Location: Tipping cows in fields Elysian
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by cannibal » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:20 pm

Tommo wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:10 pm
Rab Butler
25 mins

Fed up of reading all the negativety about BDO.

Can everyone just stop commenting on could be,maybe,should be and just get on with Christmas. No more BDO,PDC,EDO,SDA or WDO. Just carry on playing and enjoying darts wherever you are . Don't panic about BICC as that is owned and self financed by the Counties. Have a brill Xmas and carry on chucking.
Yes it is everyone else's responsibility to stop whinging on about it all so I don't have to read it. No way in fuck am I responsible nor should I be held responsible to just stop looking at social media for some time. Everyone else start fucking accommodating my needs....
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 6539
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:21 pm

Tommo wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:10 pm
Rab Butler
25 mins

Fed up of reading all the negativety about BDO.

Can everyone just stop commenting on could be,maybe,should be and just get on with Christmas. No more BDO,PDC,EDO,SDA or WDO. Just carry on playing and enjoying darts wherever you are . Don't panic about BICC as that is owned and self financed by the Counties. Have a brill Xmas and carry on chucking.
Be careful what you wish for Rab :D

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 20 guests