The Darts Forum - Darts Chat

{darts forum}

{Darts chat}

It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:39 am



Reply to topic  [ 15280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740 ... 764  Next
 The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 18950
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Rogg, did you see the "unmasking of R0bson" on TSoD yesterday? :D

Oh god. I'll go have a look...

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:33 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 18950
Rogg wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Rogg, did you see the "unmasking of R0bson" on TSoD yesterday? :D

Oh god. I'll go have a look...

Splendid stuff :)Just chucked it into his own net there, what a plank. Thankfully dear old ssja was around to explain all:
Quote:
My own take on it is, he probably logged into his account in error thinking it was his R0bson one.

Good one, hadn't thought of that. :o

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:44 am
Profile Send private message
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 73252
Rogg wrote:
Lisa Ashton
https://dartsnews.com/lisa-ashton-inter ... -be-great/

Quote:
Q. Of course you are a four time BDO Lakeshite World Champion recently it was announced that a new PDC World Championship Ladies Qualifier would be introduced, what are your thoughts on that and is there potential for you to play in it?

A. I would love to play in something like that, however to avoid myself from being disappointed if it doesn’t happen I try not to think to much about such matters until they are in black and white. [ie. BDO are cunts]

Q. Speaking of the PDC you have previously played on the Challenge Tour, what did you make of that experience and if the new rules concerning Q-School hadn’t come in would you have played this year as well?

A. I like the opportunity of improving my game and that gave me the chance to play against some top quality players so what’s not to love. I wish I could do more. [ie. BDO are cunts]

Q. Also do you think that the PDC/BDO should look at potentially adding ladies such as yourself who are current major champions into the Grand Slam of Darts?

A. I would love to play in the grand slam, I also think a lot of fans would like to see some ladies play in it. Maybe they could have a ladies grand slam wouldn’t that be great.


Is she having a fucking laugh?

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:28 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 73825
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
A ladies grand slam?
Is she on drugs?


Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:51 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 73252
Also:

Quote:
Q. Of course you are a four time BDO Lakeshite World Champion recently it was announced that a new PDC World Championship Ladies Qualifier would be introduced, what are your thoughts on that and is there potential for you to play in it?

A. I would love to play in something like that, however to avoid myself from being disappointed if it doesn’t happen I try not to think to much about such matters until they are in black and white.


It is in black and white you cretin, the PDC have said it will happen so it will

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:55 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Posts: 7989
She must be referring to clarity from the BDO side. Whether playing in the qualifiers would prevent ladies from playing Lakeshite.

The women grand slam idea sounds like a pisstake though. She knows that ain't happening. Maybe the BDO can put up an event and name it the Grand Slam. There are a fucking shitload of meaningless events there so give or take one, don't matter.


Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:39 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 73252
The Thorn wrote:
She must be referring to clarity from the BDO side. Whether playing in the qualifiers would prevent ladies from playing Lakeshite.

The women grand slam idea sounds like a pisstake though. She knows that ain't happening. Maybe the BDO can put up an event and name it the Grand Slam. There are a fucking shitload of meaningless events there so give or take one, don't matter.


They could do a "Super Series", never been done before!

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:35 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
Posts: 8589
Quote:
Maybe they could have a ladies grand slam wouldn’t that be great.


No

_________________
"Little scumbag" - Oche Balboa


Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:02 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:07 pm
Posts: 2018
There clearly isn't anyone with any sort of BDO affiliation who has any commercial awareness at all. Whether it's officials, fans or players, none of them have any clue whatsoever. It's almost like they've made it a prerequisite for being associated with the BDO.


Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:02 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Posts: 7989
Zeyes wrote:
There clearly isn't anyone with any sort of BDO affiliation who has any commercial awareness at all. Whether it's officials, fans or players, none of them have any clue whatsoever. It's almost like they've made it a prerequisite for being associated with the BDO.


That's not a bad idea actually. The more clueless they are, the less they are going to complain.


Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:18 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 18950
The Thorn wrote:
Zeyes wrote:
There clearly isn't anyone with any sort of BDO affiliation who has any commercial awareness at all. Whether it's officials, fans or players, none of them have any clue whatsoever. It's almost like they've made it a prerequisite for being associated with the BDO.


That's not a bad idea actually. The more clueless they are, the less they are going to complain.

Truly haunting. I don't like it.

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:21 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:07 pm
Posts: 2018
I guess it's true in a way. Lakeshite could end up in streamed potatovision and there would still be loads of people who think that the BDO's salvation is just around the corner.


Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:57 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Posts: 5563
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Zeyes wrote:
I guess it's true in a way. Lakeshite could end up in streamed potatovision and there would still be loads of people who think that the BDO's salvation is just around the corner.


Surely the new era will be kicking in soon ? :lol:


Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:43 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:07 pm
Posts: 2018
And speaking of which, lotsa posts and ideas on TSOD today about what the BDO should do to reinvent itself - all of which are nothing more than the proverbial rearranging of deck chairs on the Titanic, without their proponents realizing any of it.


Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:08 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 18950
Something-must-be-done-about-the-BDO. Something, dammit!

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:55 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 73252
Rogg wrote:
Something-must-be-done-about-the-BDO. Something, dammit!


It is being done, the board are running it into the ground

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:41 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 73825
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Father Rout wrote:
Rogg wrote:
Something-must-be-done-about-the-BDO. Something, dammit!


It is being done, the board are running it into the ground


Beyond ground level now.
They've hired excavators.


Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:42 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 18950
Is it August yet? Channel 4 announcement will be due.

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:08 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 73252
Rogg wrote:
Is it August yet? Channel 4 announcement will be due.


August is way too early for this shower of shite to have January next sorted

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:00 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 73252
Let's not forget BT Sport shared the cost so not as straightforward as it could be

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:01 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740 ... 764  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], wintergardener and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware.