Question

How's your arrers going?
ITG

Question

Post by ITG » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Evening gents

Been having this problem a while now. When I pull the dart back before I release it, I find the flight often brushes my cheek, and it fucks up the whole direction of my throw at times and is causing me to throw wayward darts. I've tried using smaller stems but they don't suit my game at all. Any advice?

micko

Re: Question

Post by micko » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Keep you big fat head out of the way!

I hope this advice is of some help to you. :twisted:
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

hang the dj

Question

Post by hang the dj » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Duck

Knots & crosses

Question

Post by Knots & crosses » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Throw straight.

Stran

Post by Stran » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:22 pm

I have the a similar problem where the flight touches my bottom lip which is fine until my lip gets a cut and it stings like fuck . to sort it I have to remember not to pull the dart so far back, I'm not taking the piss, as just think when u throw a dart it's normally automatic take ur time for a good few throws and look how far u r bringing the dart back and don't bring it back so far .

I tried diff stems too bit just didn't work at all

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:50 pm

It can be used to your advantage. Like Tony David, or Ross the boss, same happens with these players, the flight would touch some part of the face just on point of throw. .

Watch how the flight touches the nose on the end of the back swing.... Can work in your favour if you adjust your throw a small bit, meaning you throw the same way every time.