Fact.

Life would be boring without it!
micko

Fact.

Post by micko » Tue May 31, 2011 12:27 am

The fact is that the Republic of Ireland are now the best football team in the British Isles. Victories over Wales , Northern Ireland and Scotland have secured this illustrious position for our magnificent team.
England I'm afraid don't count as they chickened out of the tournament. Too afraid to play the mighty men in green me thinks.
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Justin Credible

Re: Fact.

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 31, 2011 1:40 am

hopefully a goal for robbie against macedonia and become a 50 goal hero hero for his country, something no english man has never done

Knots & crosses

Fact.

Post by Knots & crosses » Tue May 31, 2011 7:40 am

micko wrote:The fact is that the Republic of Ireland are now the best football team in the British Isles. Victories over Wales , Northern Ireland and Scotland have secured this illustrious position for our magnificent team.
England I'm afraid don't count as they chickened out of the tournament. Too afraid to play the mighty men in green me thinks.
No, that's not right. At all.