People you have worked with.

General day to day stuff
micko

People you have worked with.

Post by micko » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Was told last night that there is a programme on RTE soon about a lad I used to work with, he was jailed a few years back for trying to hire a hit man to kill his wife. He was caught when the person he contacted reported him to the cops here, so the lad he actually tried to hire was an undercover detective.
Sounds like something out of Law and Order.

The more we were talking about it last night the more I realised I worked with some right looney bins.
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Justin Credible

Re: People you have worked with.

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:17 pm

I knew some right nutter, weirdos, and others from growing up.
Roy Keane only lived yards from me, and up to a few years ago his parents used to live the same distance from my parents.
In my primary class when i was about 12 there was about 35 kids, over crowding in the late 70s early eighties was common and of that 35 or so half are now dead from suicides, drug overdoses, murders and some just "missing", although the local gravevine has it reported exactly which road they are buried under.

when we were around 15 and used to get guys to buy us drink in the off license there was a couple of lads nobody would trust as they were complete nutjobs,, one of them not only killed 3 people and hacked up their bodies but spent so long in jail the police fucked up the case and he walked.
funnily enough he was friends with a guy that lived not far from me who was in my class that has not been seen since he also went missing a few years back.
His ex also disappeared of the planet around 20 years ago.
In a strange twist the girl who was missing for 2 decades suddenly had the case hit the headlines a couple of years ago and as soon as a tip off on the body proved useless the guy who killed at least 3 people and was free suddenly commits suicide for no reason.
The rumour is the police killed him and to be honest i believe it,.

D & B

Post by D & B » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:20 pm

I work with boring cunts, with a few teenagers thrown in for entertainment

ITG

Post by ITG » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Justin Credible wrote:I knew some right nutter, weirdos, and others from growing up.
Roy Keane only lived yards from me, and up to a few years ago his parents used to live the same distance from my parents.
In my primary class when i was about 12 there was about 35 kids, over crowding in the late 70s early eighties was common and of that 35 or so half are now dead from suicides, drug overdoses, murders and some just "missing", although the local gravevine has it reported exactly which road they are buried under.

when we were around 15 and used to get guys to buy us drink in the off license there was a couple of lads nobody would trust as they were complete nutjobs,, one of them not only killed 3 people and hacked up their bodies but spent so long in jail the police fucked up the case and he walked.
funnily enough he was friends with a guy that lived not far from me who was in my class that has not been seen since he also went missing a few years back.
His ex also disappeared of the planet around 20 years ago.
In a strange twist the girl who was missing for 2 decades suddenly had the case hit the headlines a couple of years ago and as soon as a tip off on the body proved useless the guy who killed at least 3 people and was free suddenly commits suicide for no reason.
The rumour is the police killed him and to be honest i believe it,.
Nutjob people, murders, drug overdoses, suicides, police corruption.

Sounds more like South Central LA than Cork. :lol:

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Fred was a cunt, knew all too well, his twin brother john was a decent and sound lad.Even fixed my brothers motorbike for free in my mothers kitchen years back.

http://homepage.eircom.net/~oflannery/b ... 592003.htm.

Limerick is even worse ITG......at one point a few years back limerick city had the highest murder rate in all of western europe per population ratio.It got so bad the army had to patrol the street

Stran

Post by Stran » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:37 pm

grew up with plenty of guys whos know or have been in the jail for drug dealing.

one of the boys i grew up with on the same street served 12 year for murder , he s out now and thinks he s going to get into the marines.... obviously he s a bit dillusional

micko

Post by micko » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:48 pm

One lad I worked with had served time in England for stabbing a lad to death. His nephew went on to rape the 70 year old mother of another work colleague. Nice family........I don't think.

Also worked with this cunt.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/DEAF+MAN+ ... a089713910
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Stran

Post by Stran » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:05 pm

martin71109

Post by martin71109 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:09 pm

that really is shocking stuff stran!

Stran

Post by Stran » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:04 pm

ha yeah and thats not even the half of what he has done , robbing shops a few times in town with knifes etc , he s moved back to his mums again which is in same street i grew up in and he really believes he s going to get into the marines.

just read that article again , and its not the best one for it , as its the guy who got his sentance deffered that im on about but he did get 12 years over it as well