The Darts Forum - Darts Chat

{darts forum}

{Darts chat}

It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:01 pm



Reply to topic  [ 1926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97  Next
 THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS *** 
Author Message
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69617
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Rogg wrote:
The Brittas Empire :)


Have you finished Columbo now?


Sun May 27, 2018 8:48 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16672
Randall wrote:
Rogg wrote:
The Brittas Empire :)


Have you finished Columbo now?

NOt yet mate. I've been taking a break. I'll let you know when I return.

I've only got 'Season 10' left, which is the final 14 episodes.

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Sun May 27, 2018 8:55 pm
Profile Send private message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 72458
Rogg wrote:
The Brittas Empire :)


Was so bad it was almost good. The BDO board use that as a management training video

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Mon May 28, 2018 4:38 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16672
Father Rout wrote:
Rogg wrote:
The Brittas Empire :)


Was so bad it was almost good. The BDO board use that as a management training video

I disagree about it being bad. Some well developed characters and bleak as hell situations, there is much to like.

I think all that really gets remembered is the boil on Colin's head and Chris Barrie gurning.

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Mon May 28, 2018 4:50 pm
Profile Send private message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 72458
Finished Season Three of Billions earlier, set Season Four up well

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:40 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16672
Finished The Brittas Empire. It quite badly lost its marbles by the end and the actual ending was a disgrace. The original writers and lead actress all left after Series 5 which didn't help too much. She gave it any meaning it had.

Got Psychoville lined up next.

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:53 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Posts: 6290
Location: East Yorkshire
Rogg wrote:
Finished The Brittas Empire. It quite badly lost its marbles by the end and the actual ending was a disgrace. The original writers and lead actress all left after Series 5 which didn't help too much. She gave it any meaning it had.

Got Psychoville lined up next.


It's very good.

_________________
They're all here!


Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:25 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16672
Tommo wrote:
Rogg wrote:
Finished The Brittas Empire. It quite badly lost its marbles by the end and the actual ending was a disgrace. The original writers and lead actress all left after Series 5 which didn't help too much. She gave it any meaning it had.

Got Psychoville lined up next.


It's very good.

2 eps into Series 2, I know what your avatar is about now and :lol:

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:22 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69617
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Just started season one of slasher.
Seems like a bit of no brain required escapism.


Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:13 pm
Profile Send private message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 72458
Randall wrote:
Just started season one of slasher.
Seems like a bit of no brain required escapism.


Saw that ages ago, was ok ish. Had a look at season two and gave up after the first episode, truly aweful

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:15 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69617
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Father Rout wrote:
Randall wrote:
Just started season one of slasher.
Seems like a bit of no brain required escapism.


Saw that ages ago, was ok ish. Had a look at season two and gave up after the first episode, truly aweful


Hopes aren't overly high.
Was this or Westworld season 2 and I'm still not convinced I liked season 1.


Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:17 pm
Profile Send private message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 72458
Randall wrote:
Father Rout wrote:
Randall wrote:
Just started season one of slasher.
Seems like a bit of no brain required escapism.


Saw that ages ago, was ok ish. Had a look at season two and gave up after the first episode, truly aweful


Hopes aren't overly high.
Was this or Westworld season 2 and I'm still not convinced I liked season 1.


Westworld wasn't too shabby mate

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:22 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69617
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Can't be bothered with anything I need to think about At The minute.
Some mindless violence will do.
Got season two of timeless to watch as well and s.w.a.t recording on season link.


Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:24 pm
Profile Send private message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 72458
Randall wrote:
Can't be bothered with anything I need to think about At The minute.
Some mindless violence will do.
Got season two of timeless to watch as well and s.w.a.t recording on season link.


Sick Note, Seal Team, Knight Fall and Lucky Man will serve you well mate. Loads there on Box Sets and current downloads

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:51 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69617
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Father Rout wrote:
Randall wrote:
Can't be bothered with anything I need to think about At The minute.
Some mindless violence will do.
Got season two of timeless to watch as well and s.w.a.t recording on season link.


Sick Note, Seal Team, Knight Fall and Lucky Man will serve you well mate. Loads there on Box Sets and current downloads


Will take a look


Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:15 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69617
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
I quite liked slasher.
Even though at the end it got a bit daft.


Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:28 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69617
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Quite like season 2 of slasher as well


Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:30 am
Profile Send private message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 72458
Randall wrote:
Quite like season 2 of slasher as well


I gave up after one and a bit episodes, is woeful mate

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:04 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 69617
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Bit of mindless violence.
Offends me less than American horror story which took itself far too seriously.


Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:08 pm
Profile Send private message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 72458
Randall wrote:
Bit of mindless violence.
Offends me less than American horror story which took itself far too seriously.


AHS became far too up it's own arse after a very good start

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:40 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware.