The Darts Forum - Darts Chat

{darts forum}

{Darts chat}

It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:47 pm



Reply to topic  [ 1908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96
 THE TV SHOW THREAD - *** NO SPOILERS *** 
Author Message
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 68904
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Rogg wrote:
The Brittas Empire :)


Have you finished Columbo now?


Sun May 27, 2018 8:48 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16361
Randall wrote:
Rogg wrote:
The Brittas Empire :)


Have you finished Columbo now?

NOt yet mate. I've been taking a break. I'll let you know when I return.

I've only got 'Season 10' left, which is the final 14 episodes.

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Sun May 27, 2018 8:55 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 72221
Rogg wrote:
The Brittas Empire :)


Was so bad it was almost good. The BDO board use that as a management training video

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Mon May 28, 2018 4:38 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16361
Father Rout wrote:
Rogg wrote:
The Brittas Empire :)


Was so bad it was almost good. The BDO board use that as a management training video

I disagree about it being bad. Some well developed characters and bleak as hell situations, there is much to like.

I think all that really gets remembered is the boil on Colin's head and Chris Barrie gurning.

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Mon May 28, 2018 4:50 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 72221
Finished Season Three of Billions earlier, set Season Four up well

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:40 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16361
Finished The Brittas Empire. It quite badly lost its marbles by the end and the actual ending was a disgrace. The original writers and lead actress all left after Series 5 which didn't help too much. She gave it any meaning it had.

Got Psychoville lined up next.

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:53 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Posts: 6232
Location: East Yorkshire
Rogg wrote:
Finished The Brittas Empire. It quite badly lost its marbles by the end and the actual ending was a disgrace. The original writers and lead actress all left after Series 5 which didn't help too much. She gave it any meaning it had.

Got Psychoville lined up next.


It's very good.

_________________
They're all here!


Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:25 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Posts: 16361
Tommo wrote:
Rogg wrote:
Finished The Brittas Empire. It quite badly lost its marbles by the end and the actual ending was a disgrace. The original writers and lead actress all left after Series 5 which didn't help too much. She gave it any meaning it had.

Got Psychoville lined up next.


It's very good.

2 eps into Series 2, I know what your avatar is about now and :lol:

_________________
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops


Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:22 pm
Profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware.