Pipe blasts darts forums

Threads Worth Preserving
Joe

Pipe blasts darts forums

Post by Joe » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:48 pm

On twitter this evening on the wifes account, she follows all the stars the dizzy woman, anyway, it seems Justin pipe is having a dig at people that use darts forums, and even telling nigel pearsons to stay away from them as they are full of you know whats. I find this amusing, seeing as it was him that was sponsored by a forum, amazing, the wheel has turned here it seems, he no longer needs them

D & B

Re: Pipe blasts darts forums

Post by D & B » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:50 pm

He's right though, full of cunts.

J Y Kelly

Post by J Y Kelly » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Darts forums are great if you can find one which never says anything negative about you and just blows smoke up your arse.

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:51 pm

D & B wrote:He's right though, full of cunts.

I dont know D+B, i find most users ok, is it so wrong to have an opinion? Maybe it is because it doesnt fall into line with his way of how he and his manager wants it to be.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:54 pm

I do hope I was responsible for his sulky fit.

If he he cannot accept criticism for his boring style then he can go fuck himself.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Justin Credible wrote:I do hope I was responsible for his sulky fit.

If he he cannot accept criticism for his boring style then he can go fuck himself.
before i got to the second line of your post gaz i just knew this was coming :lol:

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Amazing thou, he seemed happy enough to be using the forum when they were handing him some cash. He didnt seem to have many problems then.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:59 pm

i doubt any of the anger is directed at tsod.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:06 pm

randall wrote:i doubt any of the anger is directed at tsod.
Obviously.....after all as Joe has pointed out he had no issues taking the cash of the good members on TSoD.
His manager threw a fit on the forum when I complained how every saturday and sunday of the players chamionships his games were always the last to finish.
His manager MDA threatened he or pipe might not post again as swiftly myself fandarts and In the Gravy were suspended.

Fandarts and In the gravy got a 2 day ban while I got a 3 MONTH ban..........all because i offended their golden boy who looks like an extra of sesame street and bores people to death with his shit style.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Snakehipsx2 wrote:I've spoken to a number of players about this subject over the years and I found most of them that have a problem / issue, is generally with people "hiding behind an alias" to slag them off. I have had to defend myself on numerous occasions, not for what I've done or said but what others have said on a forum I use (and some stuff I've said but I usually just lie through my teeth about that). They do have a habit of getting the hump with a whole forum rather than just the individual that is slagging them off. I remember years ago a member of dartsforum.co.uk joined using a particular high profile player's nickname and started slagging off another high profile player on the forum, we all found it rather amusing as it was obviously not the real player but the said player did have a right whinge at me a few weeks later. He couldn't understand how we didn't know who it was because "You can tell by their e-mail address" ... fortunately his Mrs was on my side and assured him that people can get e-mail addresses in other people's names easily enough, he still didn't understand but at least he didn't smack me.
to be honest i dont understand this.

i have criticised his style of play, but i am nobody, it would make no difference if i did it under my name or the randall one.

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:16 pm

nigelpearson Nigel Pearson
And some other clown suggested I was sacked as lead commentator on #talksport. Incorrect. #bsf No wonder solicitors are watching every post.
How i chuckled at this.

D & B

Post by D & B » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
randall wrote:i doubt any of the anger is directed at tsod.
Obviously.....after all as Joe has pointed out he had no issues taking the cash of the good members on TSoD.
His manager threw a fit on the forum when I complained how every saturday and sunday of the players chamionships his games were always the last to finish.
His manager MDA threatened he or pipe might not post again as swiftly myself fandarts and In the Gravy were suspended.

Fandarts and In the gravy got a 2 day ban while I got a 3 MONTH ban..........all because i offended their golden boy who looks like an extra of sesame street and bores people to death with his shit style.

You're slacking.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:19 pm

I see justinpipe,com aka Arsekissers.com...aka TSoD have no mention of this.

The normal policy is to either ignore, deflect or delete things that might attempt to portray him in a negative light so willbe amazed if they allow a thread like this on there.

esotericjester

Post by esotericjester » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Joe wrote:On twitter this evening on the wifes account, she follows all the stars the dizzy woman, anyway, it seems Justin pipe is having a dig at people that use darts forums, and even telling nigel pearsons to stay away from them as they are full of you know whats. I find this amusing, seeing as it was him that was sponsored by a forum, amazing, the wheel has turned here it seems, he no longer needs them

He probably started typing the tweet when he was at the World Grand Prix and just finally finished it.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 pm

esotericjester wrote:
Joe wrote:On twitter this evening on the wifes account, she follows all the stars the dizzy woman, anyway, it seems Justin pipe is having a dig at people that use darts forums, and even telling nigel pearsons to stay away from them as they are full of you know whats. I find this amusing, seeing as it was him that was sponsored by a forum, amazing, the wheel has turned here it seems, he no longer needs them

He probably started typing the tweet when he was at the World Grand Prix and just finally finished it.
:lol: :lol:

DrZoidberg

Post by DrZoidberg » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:38 pm

esotericjester wrote:

HAAAAA!

D & B

Post by D & B » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Very good.

The Ginge Reaper

Pipe blasts darts forums

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Justin Credible wrote:I see justinpipe,com aka Arsekissers.com...aka TSoD have no mention of this.

The normal policy is to either ignore, deflect or delete things that might attempt to portray him in a negative light so willbe amazed if they allow a thread like this on there.
I'll start a thread tomorrow if nobody has mentioned it by then :D
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

DrZoidberg

Post by DrZoidberg » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:48 pm

was anyone hurt?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:54 pm

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:I see justinpipe,com aka Arsekissers.com...aka TSoD have no mention of this.

I'll start a thread tomorrow if nobody has mentioned it by then :D
I am shocked.......................

that you can wait that long :lol: