Got out jail

How's your arrers going?
Grazer

Got out jail

Post by Grazer » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Double start tonight, won 2-1 in only my second singles game but should never should have won. He edged the first game but during practice, I'd been drifting into the fives and it started happening towards the end of the first. Second leg its all I could hit after taking 9 darts to start and it played on my mind. I was all over the place at one point. But he missed 14 darts to win the match and I eventually hit D4 after missing 9 myself. Third leg we both took 12 darts to get going. Once I did, a 125 and a couple of good scores left me 155. T20, T19, D19 to win a match I should never have been near.

No idea where the 155 c/o came from but I didn't celebrate and he was slightly annoyed. But I guess if you keep going you sometimes finish

Dicie

Re: Got out jail

Post by Dicie » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 pm

The biggest singles event we have here in cork is the "murphys individual" its best of 3 (till the final) 301 double in and out.

Usually gets anything up to 400 players in it, proper tough comp to win, one player gaz use to play with (same pub) has 8 of these titles to his credit.

I cant stand the game, thou lethal on double 18 and have made 2 national semi finals in 301 dido in tramore, it isnt my game.

155 nice touch that, always good to pull out of the hat when needed