Forum Darts league.

How's your arrers going?
Oche Balboa

Re: Forum Darts league.

Post by Oche Balboa » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:07 pm

B. Smith wrote:I do recall from reading what I'll refer to as the "staffroom files" there is an amount of doubt about my standard and whether I'm truthful about what I scored. Due to playing poorly against Oche in a game marked by MH. In light of this, would I be allowed to enter?
That game was a classic.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:09 pm

As if I wasn't at the time in enough pain
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

micko

Post by micko » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:14 pm

I'll give it a go Frog, was a good laugh on DF.
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:15 pm

M H wrote:As if I wasn't at the time in enough pain
My first ever game of darts, i was pleased with my performance

B. Smith

Post by B. Smith » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:15 pm

M H wrote:As if I wasn't at the time in enough pain
nothing is ever made of the fact I drew 2-2 with Grazer next time out and beat 2 others to get out of the group

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Hush yer whinging
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

B. Smith

Post by B. Smith » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:22 pm

not whinging, just producing some balance

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:53 pm

B. Smith wrote:I do recall from reading what I'll refer to as the "staffroom files" there is an amount of doubt about my standard and whether I'm truthful about what I scored. Due to playing poorly against Oche in a game marked by MH. In light of this, would I be allowed to enter?
I believe you, now Pep on the other hand........

Wasn't it Micko who posted some scores and Pep began chucking his toys.... Quality.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:54 pm

D & B wrote:

Wasn't it Micko who posted some scores and Pep began chucking his toys.... Quality.
That was a fantastic thread.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

J Y Kelly

Post by J Y Kelly » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:56 pm

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
D & B wrote:

That was a fantastic thread.

Ah yes 'Scumgate' one of the lesser known breakdowns but one of the finest.

I can confirm that B Smith is a fine darter who honed her skills doing a 10-stretch in cell block H

I can also confirm her propensity for lowering her game to suit the opposition, demonstrated by allowing me a leg and darts at a double for the match when we played...

BTW, Darty you really need a Bea Smith avatar if you're going to persist with this silly username.

micko

Post by micko » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:15 pm

D & B wrote:

Wasn't it Micko who posted some scores and Pep began chucking his girlfriend's toys.... Quality.

Not one of my better moments. :D
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Updated. So far..

Snake
Knots
Gazman
TT
Dr Z
Sat
Grazer
Micko
Darty

Come on the rest of you dont be a miserable fucker its only a bit of fun, 9 so far come on the rest of you.

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:10 pm

micko wrote:
D & B wrote:

Wasn't it Micko who posted some scores and Pep began chucking his girlfriend's toys.... Quality.

I had Pep begging for help from the imbeciles known as the 'All Darters', it was one of my favourite moments. :D
One of my favourites too my friend.

micko

Post by micko » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:32 pm

I was fairly right about him though.

sat

Forum Darts league.

Post by sat » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:35 pm

I don't recall that. *confused*
From here?

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:15 pm

sat wrote:
I don't recall that. *confused*
From here?
C'mon Sat, there is no way anybody would make that up or edit posts to suit their needs.

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:22 pm

If I was to erect a dartboard on my dining room wall, how much noise would it create for the neighbouring house?

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Snakehipsx2 wrote:
D & B wrote:If I was to erect a dartboard on my dining room wall, how much noise would it create for the neighbouring house?
Fuck all, unless you live on the streets.
Thats a shame, the family are right bunch of ignorant cunts.

micko

Post by micko » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:28 pm

D & B wrote:If I was to erect a dartboard on my dining room wall, how much noise would it create for the neighbouring house?

Pssstt D&B, the premier league crowds don't come free with the dart board.

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:31 pm

micko wrote:

Pssstt D&B, the premier league crowds don't come free with the dart board.
:D

Also I will need to protect the walls from stray darts, any tips.

Also any tips to protect the laminate flooring from bounceouts.