Anti beard
36%

Total votes: 11

The Thorn

Re: Are you pro or anti beard?

Post by The Thorn » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:57 am

TheMalteseDart wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:51 am
The Thorn wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:49 am
TheMalteseDart wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:46 am I have stubble, I think some blokes can pull off a proper big beard, others look like sex offenders.

If you’re quite pale skinned, and bald then a beard is pretty much a must. Which will probably be me in a few years
When are you expecting to go full bald

I hope I can last until 35
Hair is quite thin. On top it’s perfectly fine it’s just one of the sides has thinned quite a lot, but when I look at photos of me from like 2 years ago not much has changed. So if it stays like this for a while longer I’ll be alright for a while. I think I’ll be way gone by 35.

Nothing wrong with being bald anyway it’s just taking the plunge, at some point I’m gonna have my hair cut really short like a buzz cut or something and see how that goes for a while
I was probably too optimisic then :D

I'm also thinking buzzcut by 30 and full bald by 35.

Also saves me money on going to the barber, Gwaan
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:05 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:51 am
The Thorn wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:49 am
TheMalteseDart wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:46 am I have stubble, I think some blokes can pull off a proper big beard, others look like sex offenders.

If you’re quite pale skinned, and bald then a beard is pretty much a must. Which will probably be me in a few years
When are you expecting to go full bald

I hope I can last until 35
Hair is quite thin. On top it’s perfectly fine it’s just one of the sides has thinned quite a lot, but when I look at photos of me from like 2 years ago not much has changed. So if it stays like this for a while longer I’ll be alright for a while. I think I’ll be way gone by 35.
You really weren’t kidding when you said you resembled Frankie Muinz :lol:

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:50 pm

Beards are for lazy people who can't be bothered shaving.