Google Bard Bollocks

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
oche balboa

Google Bard Bollocks

Post by oche balboa » Wed May 31, 2023 10:00 am

Like ChatGPT, (viewtopic.php?t=11053&hilit=Chatgpt) Google have created their own edition (Trial)

So i've used it to give the best 10 players of all time

These are the top 10 darts players of all time:

1) Phil Taylor
2) Michael van Gerwen
3) Raymond van Barneveld
4) Eric Bristow
5) John Lowe
6) Gary Anderson
7) Dennis Priestley
8) Jocky Wilson
9) Martin Adams
10) Adrian Lewis

These players have all achieved great things in the sport of darts, and they are all considered to be among the best players of all time. They have all won multiple major titles, and they have all entertained fans with their incredible skills
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan

oche balboa

Re: Google Bard Bollocks

Post by oche balboa » Wed May 31, 2023 10:01 am

This is what it said about Des Jacklin
Des Jacklin is a former professional darts player and the current chairman of the British Darts Organisation (BDO). He was born in Lincolnshire, England, on December 17, 1953. Jacklin began his career in the BDO in the early 1980s. He won his first major title in 1984, when he won the British Open. Jacklin went on to win the British Open a total of six times, including four consecutive titles from 1984 to 1987. He also won the World Masters in 1985 and 1986.

Jacklin reached the final of the BDO World Championship on four occasions, but he was never able to win the title. He lost to Eric Bristow in 1985, 1986, 1987, and 1990. Jacklin retired from professional darts in 1993.

After his retirement, Jacklin became involved in the administration of darts. He was elected chairman of the BDO in 2018. Jacklin has been a controversial figure during his time as chairman. He has been criticized for his handling of the BDO's finances and for his decision to ban several high-profile players from the organization.

Despite the criticism, Jacklin remains a popular figure in darts. He is known for his outspoken personality and his love of the game. Jacklin is a passionate advocate for the BDO and he is determined to see the organization succeed.
LOL

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed May 31, 2023 10:21 am

The ranking of the top 10 darts players of all time is subjective and may vary depending on individual opinions. However, here is a list of 10 darts players who are widely regarded as some of the greatest in the history of the sport:

1. Phil Taylor - Known as "The Power," Phil Taylor is arguably the most successful darts player of all time. He won a record 16 World Championships and dominated the sport for over two decades.

2. Michael van Gerwen - The Dutch sensation, Michael van Gerwen, has been one of the dominant forces in darts in recent years. He has won multiple major titles, including three World Championships.

3. Eric Bristow - Considered a pioneer of modern darts, Eric Bristow was a dominant figure during the 1980s. He won five World Championships and played a significant role in popularizing the sport.

4. Raymond van Barneveld - Another Dutch great, Raymond van Barneveld, won five World Championships and was one of the most consistent performers in the sport for many years.

5. Gary Anderson - The Scottish player Gary Anderson has achieved remarkable success, winning two World Championships and multiple other major titles. He is known for his smooth throwing action and high-scoring ability.

6. John Lowe - John Lowe was a prominent figure in darts during the 1970s and 1980s. He won three World Championships and was renowned for his consistency and accuracy.

7. Dennis Priestley - Known as "The Menace," Dennis Priestley is a two-time World Champion and has been a consistent performer throughout his career. He was one of the top players in the 1990s.

8. Adrian Lewis - Adrian Lewis burst onto the scene as a young player and won two consecutive World Championships in 2011 and 2012. He has also claimed several other major titles.

9. Bob Anderson - Bob Anderson was a highly skilled player in the 1980s and 1990s, winning the World Championship in 1988. He had a unique throwing style and was known for his precision.

10. Jocky Wilson - Jocky Wilson, a Scottish player, achieved great success in the 1980s, winning two World Championships. He was known for his grit and determination on the dartboard.

It's important to note that this list is not exhaustive, and there have been many other talented players who have made significant contributions to the sport of darts. The rankings and opinions may vary among different fans and experts.

Adams #10?

Don’t think so, Oche.

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Wed May 31, 2023 10:28 am

It given a different 10 for me

Phil Taylor
Michael van Gerwen
Eric Bristow
Raymond van Barneveld
Gary Anderson
Dennis Priestley
John Lowe
Adrian Lewis
Peter Wright
John Part

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed May 31, 2023 10:31 am

The top 10 debate might be boring but there is no way Martin Adams should be in a top 10 of all time including both orgs.

BDO top ten? Yes
But across both orgs? No

And that’s not even me being biased nor am I just saying that because I have a “problem with Martin Adams”.
I’m neutral when it comes to him.

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Wed May 31, 2023 10:36 am

I've asked it for all BDO Winners

Year Men's Champion Women's Champion
1978 Eric Bristow Leighton Rees
1979 Eric Bristow Trina Gulliver
1980 Eric Bristow Trina Gulliver
1981 Eric Bristow Trina Gulliver
1982 Eric Bristow Trina Gulliver
1983 Eric Bristow Trina Gulliver
1984 Eric Bristow Trina Gulliver
1985 Eric Bristow Trina Gulliver
1986 Eric Bristow Trina Gulliver
1987 Eric Bristow Trina Gulliver
1988 Eric Bristow Trina Gulliver
1989 Eric Bristow Trina Gulliver
1990 Dennis Priestley Trina Gulliver
1991 Dennis Priestley Trina Gulliver
1992 Dennis Priestley Trina Gulliver
1993 John Lowe Trina Gulliver
1994 John Lowe Trina Gulliver
1995 Raymond van Barneveld Francis Hoenselaar
1996 Raymond van Barneveld Francis Hoenselaar
1997 Raymond van Barneveld Francis Hoenselaar
1998 Raymond van Barneveld Karin Krappen
1999 Raymond van Barneveld Karin Krappen
2000 Raymond van Barneveld Karin Krappen
2001 Raymond van Barneveld Francis Hoenselaar
2002 Raymond van Barneveld Francis Hoenselaar
2003 Raymond van Barneveld Francis Hoenselaar
2004 Martin Adams Trina Gulliver
2005 Martin Adams Trina Gulliver
2006 Martin Adams Trina Gulliver
2007 Martin Adams Trina Gulliver
2008 Martin Adams Trina Gulliver
2009 Adrian Lewis Trina Gulliver
2010 Adrian Lewis Fallon Sherrock
2011 Adrian Lewis Lisa Ashton
2012 Adrian Lewis Lisa Ashton
2013 Gary Anderson Lisa Ashton
2014 Gary Anderson Lisa Ashton
2015 Gary Anderson Lisa Ashton
2016 Gary Anderson Lisa Ashton
2017 Glen Durrant Lisa Ashton
2018 Glen Durrant Mikuru Suzuki
2019 Glen Durrant Mikuru Suzuki
2020 Wayne Warren Mikuru Suzuki

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed May 31, 2023 1:23 pm

Chat bollocks more like

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Wed May 31, 2023 1:25 pm

Breathalyse it.
not a girl

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Wed May 31, 2023 1:33 pm

Jimmi wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:31 am The top 10 debate might be boring but there is no way Martin Adams should be in a top 10 of all time including both orgs.

BDO top ten? Yes
But across both orgs? No

And that’s not even me being biased nor am I just saying that because I have a “problem with Martin Adams”.
I blame Mardle for all this.

It was Mardle who kickstarted this trend by ranking Adams 6th all-time a few years ago. Which only encouraged the Oche's of the world.
HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Wed May 31, 2023 1:45 pm

Agreed, Mardle is definitely the best commentator these days.
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed May 31, 2023 2:04 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:33 pm
Jimmi wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:31 am The top 10 debate might be boring but there is no way Martin Adams should be in a top 10 of all time including both orgs.

BDO top ten? Yes
But across both orgs? No

I blame Gobshite Mardle for all this.

It was Gobshite Mardle who kickstarted this trend by ranking Adams 6th all-time a few years ago. Which only encouraged the Oche's of the world.
6th.

Fucking hell :lol:

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Wed May 31, 2023 2:14 pm

Jimmi wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:04 pm

BDO top ten? Yes
But across both orgs? No

I blame Gobshite Gobshite Mardle for all this.

It was Gobshite Gobshite Mardle who kickstarted this trend by ranking Adams 6th all-time a few years ago. Which only encouraged the Oche's of the world.
6th.

I was slightly mistaken. He ranked Adams 7th.

HalloweenJack wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed May 31, 2023 3:32 pm

"Arguably the most successful dart player of all time"

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Wed May 31, 2023 3:52 pm

Yes, I know who Rogg is. He is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by Stan Lee and Gene Colan, the character first appeared in Marvel Super Heroes #12 (December 1967). Yon-Rogg is a military commander of the Kree alien race who was sent on Earth on behalf of the Supreme Intelligence, in order to promote Kree genetic superiority. The character is a foe of Carol Danvers and was indirectly responsible for her transformation into Ms. Marvel.

In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Yon-Rogg is portrayed by Jude Law in the 2019 film Captain Marvel. He is the leader of Starforce, a Kree strike team that Carol Danvers is a member of. Yon-Rogg is a ruthless and ambitious Kree who is determined to protect his people at all costs. He is also a skilled fighter and tactician, and he is a formidable opponent for Carol Danvers.

Yon-Rogg is a complex and well-developed character. He is a villain, but he is also a victim of circumstance. He is a product of his upbringing and his culture, and he is driven by a deep-seated need to protect his people. He is a formidable opponent, but he is also a sympathetic character.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Wed May 31, 2023 4:01 pm

oche balboa wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:52 pm Yes, I know who Rogg is. He is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by Stan Lee and Gene Colan, the character first appeared in Marvel Super Heroes #12 (December 1967). Yon-Rogg is a military commander of the Kree alien race who was sent on Earth on behalf of the Supreme Intelligence, in order to promote Kree genetic superiority. The character is a foe of Carol Danvers and was indirectly responsible for her transformation into Ms. Marvel.

In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Yon-Rogg is portrayed by Jude Law in the 2019 film Captain Marvel. He is the leader of Starforce, a Kree strike team that Carol Danvers is a member of. Yon-Rogg is a ruthless and ambitious Kree who is determined to protect his people at all costs. He is also a skilled fighter and tactician, and he is a formidable opponent for Carol Danvers.

Yon-Rogg is a complex and well-developed character. He is a villain, but he is also a victim of circumstance. He is a product of his upbringing and his culture, and he is driven by a deep-seated need to protect his people. He is a formidable opponent, but he is also a sympathetic character.
Oh no. I wonder if Jimmi has this one.

not a girl

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Wed May 31, 2023 4:13 pm

Rogg wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:01 pm
oche balboa wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:52 pm Yes, I know who Rogg is. He is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by Stan Lee and Gene Colan, the character first appeared in Marvel Super Heroes #12 (December 1967). Yon-Rogg is a military commander of the Kree alien race who was sent on Earth on behalf of the Supreme Intelligence, in order to promote Kree genetic superiority. The character is a foe of Carol Danvers and was indirectly responsible for her transformation into Ms. Marvel.

Oh no. I wonder if Jimmi has this one.

He has it under his pillow

dartinglover

Post by dartinglover » Wed May 31, 2023 6:55 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:14 pm

BDO top ten? Yes
But across both orgs? No

I blame Gobshite Gobshite Gobshite Mardle for all this.

It was Gobshite Gobshite Gobshite Mardle who kickstarted this trend by ranking Adams 6th all-time a few years ago. Which only encouraged the Oche's of the world.
6th.

The most disturbing thing there is Mardel having MVG above Taylor. How can anyone in their right mind have their list like that?

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed May 31, 2023 6:57 pm

dartinglover wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:55 pm

BDO top ten? Yes
But across both orgs? No

I blame Gobshite Gobshite Gobshite Gobshite Mardle for all this.

It was Gobshite Gobshite Gobshite Gobshite Mardle who kickstarted this trend by ranking Adams 6th all-time a few years ago. Which only encouraged the Oche's of the world.
6th.

The most disturbing thing there is Mardel having MVG above Taylor. How can anyone in their right mind have their list like that?
"Right in the mind' was your clue

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Wed May 31, 2023 6:58 pm

BDO top ten? Yes
But across both orgs? No

I blame Gobshite Gobshite Gobshite Mardle for all this.

It was Gobshite Gobshite Gobshite Mardle who kickstarted this trend by ranking Adams 6th all-time a few years ago. Which only encouraged the Oche's of the world.
6th.

Only 1 place but gobshite.

dartinglover

Post by dartinglover » Wed May 31, 2023 6:59 pm

There’s a reason why he put ‘please keep it friendly’ in the post