Re: Best place to live in the UK

Post by Noisycrowds » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:07 am

some lovely places on the front there

didnt realise the chavs had moved to boscombe

lyallers_YNWA

Post by lyallers_YNWA » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:07 pm

doG wrote:
lyallers_YNWA wrote:Right looking for some info! Been doing bits and bobs of work travelling back and forward. Over the past couple of years lived in South West England and then for a while in Glasgae, Scootland! Back in Northern Ireland for a while but work here is drying up yet again :evil:

So may be on my travels again but this time maybe for good! Where would u recommend? Or where is supposed to be a nice place to live? Quite liked the South-West the first time round!
Just show your card at any Mental Hospital, they'll take you in and give you a nice padded room for the night until your care giver comes to collect you.

doG
Breakdown alert! :lol:

J Y Kelly

Post by J Y Kelly » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:42 pm

lyallers_YNWA wrote:Have looked into this a little more! Anyone from down Somerset? Been to Bath a couple of times and liked it there!

I'm from Somerset, Bath is indeed lovely, but again it's pretty pricey. I grew up in Wellington, near Taunton. Lovely part of the world. Taunton as a town is pretty nice, lots going on but still pretty quiet overall, and lots of nice little villages around the area.

Don't look at Yeovil. It is a dump.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:34 pm

The only place I would consider living in Britain would be down cornwall way or on the dales in yorkshire.

J Y Kelly

Post by J Y Kelly » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Justin Credible wrote:The only place I would consider living in Britain would be down cornwall way or on the dales in yorkshire.
Yes, I would imagine anywhere else would be a real step down from where you're living at the moment...

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:43 pm

I live in a fine place JY.If you refer to what I posted recently concerning the 2 brothers nearly any other place in ireland or britain nothing would be done about it.

If I won the euro lottery I still would not move from the area I live in, its where i originally grew up, where my wife grew up as a kid, where our families live and its my Home

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:53 pm

lyallers_YNWA wrote:Right looking for some info! Been doing bits and bobs of work travelling back and forward. Over the past couple of years lived in South West England and then for a while in Glasgae, Scootland! Back in Northern Ireland for a while but work here is drying up yet again :evil:

So may be on my travels again but this time maybe for good! Where would u recommend? Or where is supposed to be a nice place to live? Quite liked the South-West the first time round!
I live in a small cotswold town 20 mile from Oxford, lovely area and would never dream of moving out now tbh

welsh

Post by welsh » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:58 pm

nikkiboy wrote:

I live in a small cotswold town 20 mile from Oxford, lovely area and would never dream of moving out now tbh
Good as we wouldn't want you fucking back.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:05 pm

welsh wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:12 pm

welsh wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

hahahahahhahahha

lyallers_YNWA

Post by lyallers_YNWA » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:20 pm

For the Southern Irish crew! Whats the cost of living like down there? I hear its pretty damn bad!

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:22 pm

fucking atrocious.

When i gave up the cigarettes months back they were almost 9 euro a pack, a pint almost a fiver, .I love ireland but its fucked at the moment.

lyallers_YNWA

Post by lyallers_YNWA » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Justin Credible wrote:fucking atrocious.

When i gave up the cigarettes months back they were almost 9 euro a pack, a pint almost a fiver, .I love ireland but its fucked at the moment.
OK thats it ruled out :lol:

lyallers_YNWA

Post by lyallers_YNWA » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Dorset/Bournemouth any good lads?

J Y Kelly

Post by J Y Kelly » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:41 am

lyallers_YNWA wrote:Dorset/Bournemouth any good lads?
Full of old people and smackheads.

Oh and the 'University' there is the centre of excellence in Computer Game production, so it's full of student tw@ts who don't want to get a proper job.

Somerset, all the way mate.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:56 am

somerset lol isnt that home of the fucking wurzels and people who drive vans for pleasure

welsh

Post by welsh » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:somerset lol isnt that home of the fucking wurzels and people who drive vans for pleasure
Yes there might be loads of Wurzels but i would imagine there's a lot less of your favorite kind of people there.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:18 pm

am checking out houses now , its an immigrant free zone , bit like norfolk when i was there

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:am checking out houses now , its an immigrant free zone , bit like norfolk when i was there
sounds like a good place

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:32 pm

thought dorset and hampshire was the same