DBG returns to competitive darts 18th May 2023 in ADC?

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
daveboygreen

Re: DBG returns to competitive darts: March 23rd ADC.

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:19 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:34 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:24 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:42 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:36 pm I could sit and watch you all speculate all night about why I was not there tonight but I won't be so cruel.

I didn't think it was a good idea to play tonight because of the swelling on my foot and also my lower back pain had got worse overnight, I have been struggling to stand up straight every time I attempt to stand up but it is easier when im moving around, I almost ended up on my arse taking the bins out earlier this afternoon. If I had played tonight it might have aggravated my foot injury and put me out for even longer so after discussing it with the Mrs I decided it was not worth the risk and it was better to rest.
Dave, it's good to know you're safe. Do you know why you were in the draw when you wasn't at the venue? Was there late communication between you and the venue / tournament director?
No, I didn't phone to say I was not attending, I thought if you were a no show then you were not put into the draw, Had I known this would happen then I would have called to say I was not attending.
Not attending yet being in the draw provided many more column inches and drama to the thread. By keeping quiet as the posts rolled In makes you are a true master of your craft.

Just myself and Mabbsy playing darts right now then. Get yourself a bigger shoe.
Yesterday I felt as if I could manage it tonight, Today was a different day and the back pain was a lot worse, I probably didn't help matters practicing yesterday and suppose I just have to rest properly until the swelling and bruising has gone.

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:58 pm

Yep, bottled it.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:16 am

Terry Jenkins wins it, Same as last weeks final against Danny Collins

Dfc180

Post by Dfc180 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:25 am

Dfc180 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:13 pm L. But if he does show I'm going G
Yep. Nailed it with my first prediction

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:42 am

daveboygreen wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:36 pm I could sit and watch you all speculate all night about why I was not there tonight but I won't be so cruel.

I didn't think it was a good idea to play tonight because of the swelling on my foot and also my lower back pain had got worse overnight, I have been struggling to stand up straight every time I attempt to stand up but it is easier when im moving around, I almost ended up on my arse taking the bins out earlier this afternoon. If I had played tonight it might have aggravated my foot injury and put me out for even longer so after discussing it with the Mrs I decided it was not worth the risk and it was better to rest.
Fucking hell Dave!

I wasn't glued to my phone last night but did log on this morning wanting to see how you'd got on.
Rest the foot big fella, and consider yoga for the back (I only do a few stretches, not a full routine but it is helpful), get that arse reattached and get back to ADC x

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:50 am

Deadshot wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:42 am Fucking hell Dave!

I wasn't glued to my phone last night but did log on this morning wanting to see how you'd got on.
Rest the foot big fella, and consider yoga for the back (I only do a few stretches, not a full routine but it is helpful), get that arse reattached and get back to ADC x
+1

I do the same.
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:06 pm

D & B wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:58 pm Yep, bottled it.
👍🏻 probably still getting over us finding out how bad he really is after QS.

Fair play for him keeping it up on his SD account.
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:06 pm

Deadshot wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:42 am

Fucking hell Dave!

Looking like I was right to rest up instead of playing last night, Back pain has died right down, Just had a couple of small twinges going up and down the stairs at home, Foot has eased off a bit as well pain wise but still a lot of swelling and can't wiggle my toes much at all but fucked if I know what's happened to my left knee...Its a tad sore and a bit stiff, First time that's happened, I guess its because all my weight is being put on my left foot/leg then ive done some damage to it, Another exciting weekend for me then laid up resting :D

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:13 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:06 pm

Fucking hell Dave!

Looking like I was right to rest up instead of playing last night, Back pain has died right down, Just had a couple of small twinges going up and down the stairs at home, Foot has eased off a bit as well pain wise but still a lot of swelling and can't wiggle my toes much at all but fucked if I know what's happened to my left knee...Its a tad sore and a bit stiff, First time that's happened, I guess its because all my weight is being put on my left foot/leg then ive done some damage to it, Another exciting weekend for me then laid up resting :D
Dave typing verbal diarrhea, there.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:51 pm

Could a mod amend the incorrect thread title, and then delete the thread?

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:21 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:51 pm Could a mod amend the incorrect thread title, then delete the thread, and ban a few of Dave’s multiples?
Not a bad idea.

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:20 am

Cooking with Sanchez wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:51 pm Could a mod amend the incorrect thread title, and then delete the thread?
+1, and ban that Cooking with Sanchez fella too. Always bumping this shite!

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:53 am

Cooking with Sanchez wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:06 pm

You contribute FUCK ALL - Fact!
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:57 am

Fucking hell Dave!

Get down to Holland and Barratt and get some CBD oil. Worked wonders for my back. Worth a shot. Get Sanchez, I mean the wife to rub it in for you. Good luck, mate.
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:22 am

Suspect Device wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:53 am
Cooking with Sanchez wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:06 pm

You contribute FUCK ALL - Fact!
Hic!

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:19 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:57 am

Fucking hell Dave!

Get down to Holland and Barratt and get some CBD oil. Worked wonders for my back. Worth a shot. Get Sanchez, I mean the wife to rub it in for you. Good luck, mate.
Left knee is fucked, Not entirely sure what exactly ive done to it but its heavily swollen and I can't bend it at all, spent most of yesterday and today with a hefty knee support on it, Ice packs every 2-3 hours and staying upstairs so I don't have to climb up and down the stairs to go to the toilet, Its going to be a good couple of weeks before im up and about again I think.

Ive tried some pain relief and gel on it and its not touched the pain, Might try something else tomorrow.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:41 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:19 pm

Fucking hell Dave!

Left knee is fucked, Not entirely sure what exactly ive done
Stop running away from competitive darts mate, that might help.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:56 am

Ross, Bob wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:41 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:19 pm

Fucking hell Dave!

Left knee is fucked, Not entirely sure what exactly ive done
Stop running away from competitive darts mate, that might help.
You're young, yet fucked Dave. I watched Clarkson's Farm series 2 where he had his cow slaughtered. Got me thinking.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:55 am

Can we get this deleted?

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:11 am

This thread is a good read and introduction for aspiring players new to darts regardless of age. The many pit falls you have to overcome in the name of tungsten throwing can be found within.