DBG returns to competitive darts 18th May 2023 in ADC?

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
TheMalteseDart

Re: DBG returns to competitive darts: March 23rd ADC.

Post by TheMalteseDart » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:13 pm

Or he is there and has been kicked out for scrapping

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:15 pm

He will be on later to say he never intended to turn up and it was a massive troll. Is there an entry fee?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:17 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:13 pm Or he is there and has been kicked out for scrapping
Can't wait to hear his reason. FTR hope he's ok and not stuck in a ditch or something. Send this thread straight to The Classics.

Cheers DBG. What a legend!
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:18 pm

The plot thickens

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:18 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:15 pm He will be on later to say he never intended to turn up and it was a massive troll. Is there an entry fee?
£6 non refundable
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:19 pm

...plus £10 yearly membership fee

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:21 pm

What a surprise.
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

.Scatman.

Post by .Scatman. » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:22 pm

Dave catching a few in his net,there.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:23 pm

.Scatman. wrote:Dave catching a few in his net,there.
Nah. Paying £16 for a wind up on a forum? Not buying it.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:27 pm

I'm so disappointed now. 😕

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:28 pm

.Scatman. wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:22 pm Dave catching a few in his net,there.
Either that or the worlds biggest gobshite has been / never was on the dartboard. "Play him in a cash game they said." His stats don't lie. 100 Averages whenever he plays. Fucky ducky!!! Not only a let down but a lesson learnt. :twisted:

.Scatman.

Post by .Scatman. » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:28 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:13 pm Or he is there and has been kicked out for scrapping
Most likely scenario.

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:30 pm

Got lost on his way to the venue in a fog of lies

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:36 pm

I could sit and watch you all speculate all night about why I was not there tonight but I won't be so cruel.

I didn't think it was a good idea to play tonight because of the swelling on my foot and also my lower back pain had got worse overnight, I have been struggling to stand up straight every time I attempt to stand up but it is easier when im moving around, I almost ended up on my arse taking the bins out earlier this afternoon. If I had played tonight it might have aggravated my foot injury and put me out for even longer so after discussing it with the Mrs I decided it was not worth the risk and it was better to rest.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:38 pm

Also....Its been fun watching Odd Job's meltdown here as well.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:40 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:36 pm I could sit and watch you all speculate all night about why I was not there tonight but I won't be so cruel.

I didn't think it was a good idea to play tonight because of the swelling on my foot and also my lower back pain had got worse overnight, I have been struggling to stand up straight every time I attempt to stand up but it is easier when im moving around, I almost ended up on my arse taking the bins out earlier this afternoon. If I had played tonight it might have aggravated my foot injury and put me out for even longer so after discussing it with the Mrs I decided it was not worth the risk and it was better to rest.
That's okay mate. No one should stress playing in a darts comp over their health. I hope your foot gets better.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:42 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:36 pm I could sit and watch you all speculate all night about why I was not there tonight but I won't be so cruel.

Dave, it's good to know you're safe. Do you know why you were in the draw when you wasn't at the venue? Was there late communication between you and the venue / tournament director?

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:24 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:42 pm

Dave, it's good to know you're safe. Do you know why you were in the draw when you wasn't at the venue? Was there late communication between you and the venue / tournament director?
No, I didn't phone to say I was not attending, I thought if you were a no show then you were not put into the draw, Had I known this would happen then I would have called to say I was not attending.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:34 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:24 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:42 pm

No, I didn't phone to say I was not attending, I thought if you were a no show then you were not put into the draw, Had I known this would happen then I would have called to say I was not attending.
Not attending yet being in the draw provided many more column inches and drama to the thread. By keeping quiet as the posts rolled In makes you are a true master of your craft.

Just myself and Mabbsy playing darts right now then. Get yourself a bigger shoe.

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:05 pm

ALWAYS AN EXCUSE

I played in the Viking Cup (Im shit) and i threw with my right hand. My Left hand was fucked. Yet i turned up and played
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan