What are the best ways to start darts arguments?

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Suspect Device

Re: What are the best ways to start darts arguments?

Post by Suspect Device » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:30 pm

Have I read it wrong? I was thinking about what starts arguments between players.

Looks like the topic is based on fan boys of darts.

Carry on...
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:48 pm

Suspect Device wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:30 pm Have I read it wrong? I was thinking about what starts arguments between players.

Looks like the topic is based on fan boys of darts.

Carry on...
It's about things that make us dorks get our knickers tangled up yes but feel free to post anything you like. Sounds interesting.
not a girl

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:03 pm

From a playing perspective I've seen and been involved in some things this year, all tournaments:

Player stopping mid throw to accuse opponent of rattling darts.

Player put off throwing as opponent walked up and down Behind the thrower.

Complaint made to tournament director that the Marker kept moving during the match even though the marker stood like a statue.

Reminds me...I marked Benito Challenge Tour and he moaned throughout the match as he retrieved his darts. Got hammered and blamed me for coughing After he'd thrown his darts saying I should've stayed in bed 🀣🀣🀣

Player purposely walking the wrong to put opponent off resulted in them arguing mid 1st leg. After being politely asked to walk the other side he refused. Exchange of words carried on throughout the match followed by let's go outside and sort it.

Always has to result in threats and violence. Why never a Morris dance, dance off?

As someone said "I wouldn't say let's go outside, I'd just bang 'em one right there."

Boys will be boys.
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:06 pm

Suspect Device wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:03 pm From a playing perspective I've seen and been involved in some things this year, all tournaments:

Complaint made to tournament director that the Marker kept moving during the match even though the marker stood like a statue.

Reminds me...I marked Benito Challenge Tour and he moaned throughout the match as he retrieved his darts. Got hammered and blamed me for coughing After he'd thrown his darts saying I should've stayed in bed 🀣🀣🀣

Player purposely walking the wrong to put opponent off resulted in them arguing mid 1st leg. After being politely asked to walk the other side he refused. Exchange of words carried on throughout the match followed by let's go outside and sort it.

Always has to result in threats and violence. Why never a Morris dance, dance off?

As someone said "I wouldn't say let's go outside, I'd just bang 'em one right there."

Boys will be boys.
HalloweenJack wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:07 pm

Taylor v MVG worlds final was proper fan boys and girls vitriol on social media. Goblin missed doubles to lead maybe 3-1, 4-1? Proved to be the turning point as Power romped home to his last ever world Championship final win.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pm

sennafan24 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:06 pm
Suspect Device wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:03 pm From a playing perspective I've seen and been involved in some things this year, all tournaments:

Boys will be boys.
I'm confused, are you officially asking me on a date?
πŸ’˜ πŸ€— ❀ 😜 😍 😍 😍

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:31 pm

sennafan24 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:06 pm

Boys will be boys.
Hahahahahahaa

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:44 pm

Praising Klaasen

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:45 pm

Disrespecting God

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:49 pm

Suspect Device wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:07 pm Taylor v MVG worlds final was proper fan boys and girls vitriol on social media. Goblin missed doubles to lead maybe 3-1, 4-1? Proved to be the turning point as Power romped home to his last ever world Championship final win.
Darts social media in 2013... I would have been reading the tsod forum occasionally and that's all.

As I remember the match, Mikey missed two darts at d19 for a 5-2 lead and Taylor then mopped up all remaining sets. I can imagine that these horrors would have upset a person or two.
not a girl

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:08 pm

Referring to the amateur game as the amateur game.
not a girl

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:12 pm

Rogg wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:49 pm
Suspect Device wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:07 pm Taylor v MVG worlds final was proper fan boys and girls vitriol on social media. Goblin missed doubles to lead maybe 3-1, 4-1? Proved to be the turning point as Power romped home to his last ever world Championship final win.
Darts social media in 2013... I would have been reading the tsod forum occasionally and that's all.

As I remember the match, Mikey missed two darts at d19 for a 5-2 lead and Taylor then mopped up all remaining sets. I can imagine that these horrors would have upset a person or two.
It was carnage Rogg. Reminds me of school in the 70's when kids either supported Liverpool or Manchester United and argued like, erm, kids, whilst living in the Midlands and never went to a match.

The day Taylor made MVG cry was also glorious. Well, Goblin chose to cry.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:15 pm

Rogg wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:08 pm Referring to the amateur game as the amateur game.
It's "crass"

I prefer to call it the minor leagues.
HalloweenJack wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 am I will debate with anybody on here without becoming indignant and self righteous. I certainly never get angry.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:27 pm

sennafan24 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:15 pm
Rogg wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:08 pm Referring to the amateur game as the amateur game.
It's "crass"

I prefer to call it the minor leagues.
We must inform the ADC that they are being crass.

Minor leagues is cool. Less of a mouthful than my personal favourite which is 'Darts-Adjacent Disaster Chucking'.
not a girl

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:36 pm

The BDO should have sold up to Hearn.
not a girl

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:51 pm

" He couldn't win at Lakey "

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:57 pm

The suggestion that Alexandra Palace is a far more credible 'home of world darts' than Lakeland.
not a girl

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:01 pm

90% of this thread is just tired Oche/Fandarts talking points
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:07 pm

The Thorn wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:01 pm 90% of this thread is just tired Oche/Fandarts talking points
I hope you die.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:18 pm

The Thorn wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:01 pm 90% of this thread is just tired Oche/Fandarts/Thorn talking points
Fixed.