DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Threads Worth Preserving
daveboygreen

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by daveboygreen » Thu May 18, 2023 4:16 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:30 am
daveboygreen wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 10:26 pm Odd Job been a bit on the quiet side today....Was it something I said? haha
I can be as loud or as quiet as I wish. You just gotta name some dates. Until then I'm content lurking in the background on this subject matter until you do so.
That is not the attitude to have Odd Job, You need to be pro active on this or you will lose the support from the forum members you do have.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu May 18, 2023 5:27 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 4:16 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:30 am
daveboygreen wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 10:26 pm Odd Job been a bit on the quiet side today....Was it something I said? haha
I can be as loud or as quiet as I wish. You just gotta name some dates. Until then I'm content lurking in the background on this subject matter until you do so.
That is not the attitude to have Odd Job, You need to be pro active on this or you will lose the support from the forum members you do have.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Fuck off, mate. I don't give a single fuck about any support from anyone let alone a faceless forum.

Just waiting for you to go one better than Sven tonight and at least complete your group matches.

Either that or Chomp! Chomp! Chomp!
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Thu May 18, 2023 7:12 pm

Faceless forum

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu May 18, 2023 8:29 pm

😂
I'm not pasting that pic.
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Fri May 19, 2023 7:16 pm

Oi! Gobshite! Enough pussy footing around. Bring your £100 with you tomorrow or get your muggy cunt of a backer to bring it. Either way you had better bring it on for it's happening in your back yard! In case you forgot where the venue is, here's the info:
Cue and Brew Sports Bar, Kidderminster
Prospect Hill, Kidderminster DY10 1PA

Doors 10:30am. Registration closes 12:45 for 1pm start. As you NEED 10+ pints to play, otherwise "your arse will fall out" we will play once my run in the comp comes to an end. This will give you ample time to sink a belly full. If you want to play it before the comp starts even better.

Don't be a mug and let yourself down. As for the forum, I couldn't give 2 fucks if they can't follow our match. The cunts can turn up and watch in person. Cunts!

This is your once in a life time chance to play a former Contender. Tomorrow - see you there.

SD 🔥

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Fri May 19, 2023 7:18 pm

I've signed up to Cze and Brew Rob see you there
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri May 19, 2023 7:30 pm

He's cracked lads...Odd Job has lost the plot!!

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Fri May 19, 2023 7:34 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:30 pm He's cracked lads...Odd Job has lost the plot!!
Think the flounce was the first occurrance of cracking.
Boring Brendas number one and (almost) only fan.

Smithys number one and (definitely not) only hater.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Fri May 19, 2023 8:58 pm

Bollocks was it. Join the list of goaders like Senna and Malt - Lord Grim can fuck himself. DBG is a never was gob shite.

Now It's official. DBG is avoiding the challenge as I call him out. He keeps crying about not stepping foot inside the Cue and Brew ever again so I will now play him at his local where he can bring along as many of his cretins to cheer n sneer as he likes.

This will take place after the comp. 7pm start time pussy fucker! You know you will win and this is your only chance of this pathetic money race ever taking place because after this I'm done with your bull shitting. Mid 60's average v mid 60's average. The stats don't lie.

Is that a yes? Last chance ..

BenW

Post by BenW » Fri May 19, 2023 9:07 pm

I'm not far from Cue and Brew

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri May 19, 2023 9:08 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:58 pm Bollocks was it. Join the list of goaders like Senna and Malt - Lord Grim can fuck himself. DBG is a never was gob shite.

Now It's official. DBG is avoiding the challenge as I call him out. He keeps crying about not stepping foot inside the Cue and Brew ever again so I will now play him at his local where he can bring along as many of his cretins to cheer n sneer as he likes.

This will take place after the comp. 7pm start time pussy fucker! You know you will win and this is your only chance of this pathetic money race ever taking place because after this I'm done with your bull shitting. Mid 60's average v mid 60's average. The stats don't lie.

I will provide you with a list of available Saturdays as you requested so don't come on here giving it Billy big bollocks after 10 cans of fruit cider

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Fri May 19, 2023 9:13 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:08 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:58 pm Bollocks was it. Join the list of goaders like Senna and Malt - Lord Grim can fuck himself. DBG is a never was gob shite.

I will provide you with a list of available Saturdays as you requested so don't come on here giving it Billy big bollocks after 10 cans of fruit cider
You are running scared. I'll play at your fucking local ffs. You bottle jobbing Cunt!

I did this request as you cannot be trusted to turn up. The 2 weeks notice would've included £50 non refundable deposit for a no show. Go fuck yourself and get Senna to find another mug to play your games with. WAC

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Fri May 19, 2023 9:15 pm

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri May 19, 2023 9:25 pm

He's about to fucking explode!!

Odd Job flounce part 2 incoming

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Fri May 19, 2023 9:36 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:25 pm He's about to fucking explode!!

I don't need to flounce. I've showed you up for the Charlatan you've always been. I just won't be part of you game no more. That's all that matters.

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Fri May 19, 2023 9:49 pm

Looks like it's time for a team hug

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri May 19, 2023 10:00 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:36 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:25 pm He's about to fucking explode!!

I don't need to flounce. I've showed you up for the Charlatan you've always been. I just won't be part of you game no more. That's all that matters.
My game? You mean the one you started playing when joining this forum and chasing me constantly!!

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Fri May 19, 2023 10:07 pm

Mabbsy wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:49 pm Looks like it's time for a team hug
I’m ready mate.

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Fri May 19, 2023 10:07 pm

can you two just fuck already?
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Fri May 19, 2023 10:08 pm