Conspiracy Theories

General day to day stuff
Rogg

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Post by Rogg » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:56 pm

Randall wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:51 pmWow
I wonder how long before you'd find a Martian shoplifter.
not a girl

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:00 pm

Rogg wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:56 pm
Randall wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:51 pmWow
I wonder how long before you'd find a Martian shoplifter.
I'm sure Randy has had a few martians in his store

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:25 pm

not a girl

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:32 pm

Randall wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:46 pm If was a mate of mine but with a body builders body at the gym working out with a topless bet lynch as she was in the 80s.
I had a dream last night that there was darts and there was a new MC. It was Phil Jones. I was trying to convince people that no he died but no-one would believe me. I was shouting in the end.
not a girl

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:46 pm

I had a dream that involved Emu. He had written a book about the history of this huge house that we were in. The house was intimidatingly grand. All the rooms had very high ceilings. I think he had invited me as a guest. There was a third person there too but I don't know who that was meant to be.

Somehow in this book he had combined the narrative of the house's history with the history of TDF. He gave me a copy of it - it was a dense hardback book, the shape of a Wisden cricket annual. The text was small and the paper was thin. I read a bit and it was amazingly good.

Two older people showed up later and I felt extra awkward about being there. I don't recall anything after that.
not a girl

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:47 pm

Rogg wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:46 pm I had a dream that involved Emu. He had written a book about the history of this huge house that we were in. The house was intimidatingly grand. All the rooms had very high ceilings. I think he had invited me as a guest. There was a third person there too but I don't know who that was meant to be.

Somehow in this book he had combined the narrative of the house's history with the history of TDF. He gave me a copy of it - it was a dense hardback book, the shape of a Wisden cricket annual. The text was small and the paper was thin. I read a bit and it was amazingly good.

Two older people showed up later and I felt extra awkward about being there. I don't recall anything after that.
Did Emu look like Ed Sheeran in your dream?
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:57 pm

The Thorn wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:47 pm
Rogg wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:46 pm I had a dream that involved Emu. He had written a book about the history of this huge house that we were in. The house was intimidatingly grand. All the rooms had very high ceilings. I think he had invited me as a guest. There was a third person there too but I don't know who that was meant to be.

That's such a good question. They had dark hair I would say, so no not really. Physically speaking it was just a generic sort of person who was guiding me around the place but it was Emu to me. I don't think he lived in the house but he knew everything about it.
not a girl

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:02 pm

Rogg wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:57 pm

That's such a good question. They had dark hair I would say, so no not really. Physically speaking it was just a generic sort of person who was guiding me around the place but it was Emu to me. I don't think he lived in the house but he knew everything about it.
Was clearly an Emu impostor then. He never mentioned dying his hair black?
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:11 pm

The Thorn wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:02 pm
Rogg wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:57 pm

Was clearly an Emu impostor then. He never mentioned dying his hair black?
Hmm. Perhaps I was being tricked. There was no talk of hair dye (or eggs for that matter, which is even more suspicious).

It was a great book though. It incorporated forum posts into the narrative. I spotted my username in there as glanced through it which was fun, and the word 'snoop' was in there somewhere too.
not a girl

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:26 pm

Bloody hell.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:39 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:26 pm

Bloody hell.
Does it have any meaning for you?

edit: other than feeling violated.
not a girl

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:49 pm

Rogg wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:39 pm
Emulsfier wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:26 pm

Bloody hell.
Does it have any meaning for you?

edit: other than feeling violated.
I expect with the TDF history and Cricket the house is analagous to Randall, except I would also be pointing out how the "house" had suffered in its great age and was beginning to fall apart at the seams.

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:41 am

If I would have dreamed that, Cooking with Smithy would try to say desperately again that I'm gay.

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:45 am

Greipel wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:41 am

If I would have dreamed that, Cooking with Smithy would try to say desperately again that I'm gay.
Morning, mate.

No, Rogg's dream was nowhere near as gay as your last one.
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"