Darts experience

How's your arrers going?
daveboygreen

Re: Darts experience

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:09 am

Thorn really has gone to an all time low in this thread....How the fuck can someone that has barely ever played the game, Know's fuck all about playing competition darts and couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo dole out advice to others on what they should or shouldn't be doing.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:12 am

daveboygreen wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:09 am Thorn really has gone to an all time low in this thread....How the fuck can someone that has barely ever played the game, Know's fuck all about playing competition darts and couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo dole out advice to others on what they should or shouldn't be doing.
Feel free to give some advice mate. I have always admitted I'm a shit player but that doesn't mean I'm clueless about darts. In some areas I have better knowledge of the game than you do, in other areas your knowledge is superior. The purpose of the forum is to bring these opinions together.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:20 am

The Thorn wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:12 am
daveboygreen wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:09 am Thorn really has gone to an all time low in this thread....How the fuck can someone that has barely ever played the game, Know's fuck all about playing competition darts and couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo dole out advice to others on what they should or shouldn't be doing.
Feel free to give some advice mate. I have always admitted I'm a shit player but that doesn't mean I'm clueless about darts. In some areas I have better knowledge of the game than you do, in other areas your knowledge is superior. The purpose of the forum is to bring these opinions together.
So what do you claim are these better areas of the game you claim to have better knowledge than me?

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:22 am

daveboygreen wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:20 am
So what do you claim are these better areas of the game you claim to have better knowledge than me?
Calm down, Dave. If you can help, please do. We can argue elsewhere but it's not the thread for that. Your advice could be useful. Please post it. It will bring the forum more value than this bickering.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:28 am

The Thorn wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:22 am
Calm down, Dave. If you can help, please do. We can argue elsewhere but it's not the thread for that. Your advice could be useful. Please post it. It will bring the forum more value than this bickering.
Full of utter shite as per usual.

I do have some advice to give the person who started this thread....

Don't listen to a fucking word Thorn has to say about anything related to playing darts.

Buccellati

Post by Buccellati » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:59 am

daveboygreen wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:28 am

Don't listen to a fucking word Thorn has to say about anything related to playing darts.
The fact that someone isn't good at playing darts doesn't mean their advice isn't valuable. I appreciate the advice Thorn and others provided.
Last edited by Buccellati on Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Buccellati

Post by Buccellati » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:00 am

And I think Thorn won more games than me, lol.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:02 am

Buccellati wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:59 am

The fact that someone isn't good at playing darts doesn't mean their advice isn't valuable. I appreciate the advice Thorn and others provided.
Ok...You carry on listening to people that don't as much as leave their bedsit to have a practice or play for a local pub team, They must know something that thousands of players that have played for years don't.

Buccellati

Post by Buccellati » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:05 am

daveboygreen wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:02 am

Ok...You carry on listening to people that don't as much as leave their bedsit to have a practice or play for a local pub team, They must know something that thousands of players that have played for years don't.
I asked for advice. Thorn gave me advice.

There's no need to be so harsh on him.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:27 am

Buccellati wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:05 am
daveboygreen wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:02 am

I asked for advice. Thorn gave me advice.

There's no need to be so harsh on him.
If you say so Thorn, I thought you were going to bed? Another multiple for you to carry on talking shit with.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:13 am

Buccellati wrote:And I think Thorn won more games than Dave, lol.
Not really an accomplishment, but you’re probably right.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:02 am

You can see why no one takes you seriously Dave can't you? No matter how many times you have won the Oxford singles league or whatever bullshit that was :D

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:02 am

The Thorn wrote:You can see why no one takes you seriously Dave can't you? No matter how many times you have won the Oxford singles league or whatever bullshit that was :D
Friday Night Oxford Singles League, won without dropping a leg.

Not a single dart player in the area has any memory of this event Image
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:08 am

It’s not as if thorn was giving technique advice, surely just encouraging someone who’s got a bit of nerves on the Oche who’s clearly a young lad to not worry so much about averages atm and keep playing as many competitions as they can to get used to the environment can never be bad advice

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:22 am

TheMalteseDart wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:08 am It’s not as if thorn was giving technique advice, surely just encouraging someone who’s got a bit of nerves on the Oche who’s clearly a young lad to not worry so much about averages atm and keep playing as many competitions as they can to get used to the environment can never be bad advice
Oche is lowercase

Unless its clubfoot

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:36 am

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:02 am
The Thorn wrote:You can see why no one takes you seriously Dave can't you? No matter how many times you have won the Oxford singles league or whatever bullshit that was :D

What happened to his website?
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:38 am

Jimmi wrote:

Dont recall him ever having one, think you must be getting confused with someone else.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:40 am

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:38 am
Jimmi wrote:

Dont recall him ever having one, think you must be getting confused with someone else.
I’m sure I saw that he had one. 😅
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:40 am

He used to sit in front of a webcam for hours on end in front of an Ulster flag, but that wouldnt have been on his own site.

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:41 am

Leslie Grantham also had bad experiences on a webcam.