Upcoming darts comps with my mate DBG

How's your arrers going?
daveboygreen

Re: Upcoming darts comps with my mate DBG

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:55 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:41 pm Alert received on FB. One for you Dave. Saturday 20th May.
Kidderminster

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1610420770
Actually fuck it I will tell you what happened...

The Cue & Brew ran a tournament that was free entry with a guaranteed prize fund that was limited to 128 players, They did not get the full 128 and it was dragged out all day, Delayed the start of it then took forever putting on matches when boards were clear, I got to the last 8 and was playing well despite the agony I was in (was my first comp of the year after a break)

At the last 8 stage they decided only then after the 8 remaining players were stood around for half an hour to announce a vastly reduced prize fund, I tried to speak to the manager who kept walking away from me and I lost my head and lost in the last 8, Afterwards I commented about the event and the excuse was given that the prize fund was not guaranteed if less than 128 players, I posted the proof in response and also when discussing it at the venue pointed out the poster in the window stating the same, What took the piss even more is that on the same day I was asked to play superleague for the venue...You can guess what my response to that was!!

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:06 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:45 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:41 pm Alert received on FB. One for you Dave. Saturday 20th May.
Kidderminster

I won't play in that venue after the shit show there last year at one of their events, I would happily play in any event which my averages aren’t shown online for.
Absolutely.
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:17 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Kidderminster

The Cue & Brew ran a tournament that was free entry with a guaranteed prize fund that was limited to 128 players, They did not get the full 128 and it was dragged out all day, Delayed the start of it then took forever putting on matches when boards were clear, I got to the last 8 and was playing well despite the agony I was in (was my first comp of the year after a break)

At the last 8 stage they decided only then after the 8 remaining players were stood around for half an hour to announce a vastly reduced prize fund, I tried to speak to the manager who kept walking away from me and I lost my head and lost in the last 8, Afterwards I commented about the event and the excuse was given that the prize fund was not guaranteed if less than 128 players, I posted the proof in response and also when discussing it at the venue pointed out the poster in the window stating the same, What took the piss even more is that on the same day I was asked to play superleague for the venue...You can guess what my response to that was!!
Idle threats of violence?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:21 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:55 pm
Kidderminster

Some more lies?

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:23 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:17 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Kidderminster

No there was none of that, The manager knew he screwed everyone over which was why he was doing all he could to avoid me and anyone else who had an issue with it, I know why there was the half hour wait then the announced reduction in prize fund....They were counting the tills to see how much they had taken then realized it was not enough to pay out the gtd prize fund and make what they wanted to.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:59 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:23 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Kidderminster

No there was none of that, The manager knew he screwed everyone over which was why he was doing all he could to avoid me and anyone else who had an issue with it, I know why there was the half hour wait then the announced reduction in prize fund....They were counting the tills to see how much they had taken then realized it was not enough to pay out the gtd prize fund and make what they wanted to.
This is Dave.

Dave likes making shit up.

And Chinese takeaway.

Dave is special.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:07 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Kidderminster

It's the BDO saga all over again.
Prize money was reduced yet you chose to still play on.
The woman shouted "pull out" "pull out" but it was too late.
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:05 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:07 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Kidderminster

I could have understood it if at the start of the tournament they told players that because they had less than the expected entries that the prize fund was being reduced which still would have been lame given it was advertised as a gtd prize fund but what was bang out of order was that they waited until the point of prize money being paid out to announce the reduced prize fund after people where there all day while it dragged on spending money on food and drinks.

I won't be spending any of my hard earned in that venue again.

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:10 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:05 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:07 pm
daveboygreen wrote:

I won't be spending any of my hard earned in that venue again.
:?:
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Mon May 15, 2023 8:28 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:10 pm "Bad night for me last night, Only got back from holiday and sorted at home in time to get there for 7pm, Stinking headache after the 5 hour drive home and hadn't thrown a dart since last Thursday but despite that played ok, Only lost out 3-2 in a prelim match to Graham Jenkins, Final leg I had scoring visits of 100,121 and 180 and still lost the leg, Graham said afterwards was only 2 scores under a ton in the match, Just one of those I suppose but decent tops tops finish from Graham nicked it for him, Still though no real damage done, Still sat in 6th."

😂😂
Was having a re-read through this great thread when I came across this post.... This proves Dodger Dave NEVER lies about high scoring averages like his match with Graham Jenkins (as seen above.)

Current Tewkesbury ADC league standings:

Graham Jenkins running average 72.57 - Yet plays DBG and they average near 100 :lol: 💩
Terry Jenkins 77.48
Burgess 67.59

https://www.dartsatlas.com/seasons/fEz0 ... statistics
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Tue May 16, 2023 9:30 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:28 pm
Cooking with Sanchez wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:10 pm "Bad night for me last night, Only got back from holiday and sorted at home in time to get there for 7pm, Stinking headache after the 5 hour drive home and hadn't thrown a dart since last Thursday but despite that played ok, Only lost out 3-2 in a prelim match to Graham Jenkins, Final leg I had scoring visits of 100,121 and 180 and still lost the leg, Graham said afterwards was only 2 scores under a ton in the match, Just one of those I suppose but decent tops tops finish from Graham nicked it for him, Still though no real damage done, Still sat in 6th."

😂😂
Was having a re-read through this great thread when I came across this post.... This proves Dodger Dave NEVER lies about high scoring averages like his match with Graham Jenkins (as seen above.)

Graham Jenkins running average 72.57 - Yet plays DBG and they average near 100 :lol: 💩
Terry Jenkins 77.48
Burgess 67.59

Ok so you in trying to slag me off say you had a one time high average of 92+ in a best of 3 match, So why would it not be possible for 2 players who have proven running averages in events higher than you have to have a game against each other having played each other many times before not have a good game like this?

And you call me fucking deluded, So lets have a look at this then....

Your first ADC event (After you had a break from playing apparently) You lost 3 of your 4 matches and had a running average of 58.96, My first event which is after a lengthy break and still carrying an injury is on Thursday, Lets see how it compares to the fucking shite you produced then shall we?

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Tue May 16, 2023 9:41 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:30 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:28 pm

😂😂

Terry Jenkins 77.48
Burgess 67.59

Ok so you in trying to slag me off say you had a one time high average of 92+ in a best of 3 match, So why would it not be possible for 2 players who have proven running averages in events higher than you have to have a game against each other having played each other many times before not have a good game like this?

And you call me fucking deluded, So lets have a look at this then....

Your first ADC event (After you had a break from playing apparently) You lost 3 of your 4 matches and had a running average of 58.96, My first event which is after a lengthy break and still carrying an injury is on Thursday, Lets see how it compares to the fucking shite you produced then shall we?
Stop posting, both of you.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Tue May 16, 2023 9:47 pm

Only 2 sleeps until DBG returns! Get in
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Tue May 16, 2023 9:52 pm

The Thorn wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:47 pm Only 2 sleeps until DBG returns! Get in
It will have Odd Job crying into his 10 empty cans of fruit cider.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Wed May 17, 2023 2:24 pm

Thought you’d drink more than ten of a Wetnesday mate!
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed May 17, 2023 2:35 pm

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Fri May 19, 2023 4:12 pm

Darts comp on Dodger's doorstep @ Kidderminster tomorrow at Cue & Brew.
Looking forward to having a drink and chat with my fellow darts buddy 👍

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri May 19, 2023 6:12 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:12 pm Darts comp on Dodger's doorstep @ Kidderminster tomorrow at Cue & Brew.
Good luck with that as I won't be there and your name is not on any of the entry lists.

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Fri May 19, 2023 6:16 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:12 pm Darts comp on Dodger's doorstep @ Kidderminster tomorrow at Cue & Brew.
I loathe to be seen as slurping, but he's only said about ten million times he won't go to this place...

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Fri May 19, 2023 7:40 pm

Deadshot wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:16 pm
I loathe to be seen as slurping, but he's only said about ten million times he won't go to this place...
That's because he is full of shit.
Admit admit you're shit you're shit...

Buzzcocks - Oh Shit!