Upcoming darts comps with my mate DBG

How's your arrers going?
Suspect Device

Upcoming darts comps with my mate DBG

Post by Suspect Device » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:24 pm

Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

The Thorn

Re: Upcoming darts comps with my mate DBG

Post by The Thorn » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:25 pm

Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:48 pm

Fuck me! It's allowed me start a thread after several unsuccessful attempts over the months.

Here we goes.

I'm looking for darts comps in and around the Midlands, and beyond. Quite a few years ago I was forever playing in tournaments at weekends. Back then facebook was a good source of information for up coming comps. Times have since changed and I now see ADC events advertised, though with limited numbers.

Several attempts to engage with my buddy DBG on here has been a let down. As a supposed high flyer it's quite possible that Dave thinks other dart players are beneath him. I think otherwise and that is if he directs me to these comps I will kick his ass, so in that respect I understand him not wanting to cast a shadow over his dominance as king of his local oche.

I shall carry on my quest for possible future events...
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:46 pm

Suspect Device wrote:Fuck me! It's allowed me start a thread after several unsuccessful attempts over the months.

Here we goes.

I'm looking for darts comps in and around the Midlands, and beyond. Quite a few years ago I was forever playing in tournaments at weekends. Back then facebook was a good source of information for up coming comps. Times have since changed and I now see ADC events advertised, though with limited numbers.

Several attempts to engage with my buddy DBG on here has been a let down. As a supposed high flyer it's quite possible that Dave thinks other dart players are beneath him. I think otherwise and that is if he directs me to these comps I will kick his ass, so in that respect I understand him not wanting to cast a shadow over his dominance as king of his local Chinese takeaway.

Slight fix.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:08 pm

Hey there Not So Suspect Cunt...

The Midlands is quite a big area, It all depends on where you are based and how far you want to travel, You can be certain that just about every weekend there will be an open comp somewhere in the Midlands.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:04 am

I'm up for a meetup at a comp. I suck at darts but I can slap either of you around
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:16 am

daveboygreen wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:08 pm Hey there Not So Suspect Cunt...

The Midlands is quite a big area, It all depends on where you are based and how far you want to travel, You can be certain that just about every weekend there will be an open comp somewhere in the Midlands.
Cheers buddy. A most welcome reply apart from not posting any links or where I could source this information. Thanks all the same. Be seeing you on that oche my best buddy.

Cheers!

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:36 am

Suspect Device wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:16 am

Cheers buddy. A most welcome reply apart from not posting any links or where I could source this information. Thanks all the same. Be seeing you on that oche my best buddy.

Cheers!
Get fucked you weird cunt.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:15 am

daveboygreen wrote:
Suspect Device wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:16 am

Cheers!
Get fucked you weird cunt.
Stop talking to the mirror mate.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:00 pm

Hey Dave, buddy.
I see Spag's got a cracking weekend of darts events with excellent prize money in Birmingham capped at 128 players which is now full.
£20 to enter
winner £1,100
R u £500
Semi £200
1/4 £100
Last 16 £55

Thing is I don't see your name on the paid entries list.
Do you go by a different name?

Cheers!

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:08 pm

Suspect Device wrote:Hey Dave, buddy.
I see Spag's got a cracking weekend of darts events with excellent prize money in Birmingham capped at 128 players which is now full.
£20 to enter
winner £1,100
R u £500
Semi £200
1/4 £100
Last 16 £55

Cheers!
Check for ‘Fantasy Dave’ mate.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:23 am

Ross, Bob wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:08 pm
Suspect Device wrote:Hey Dave, buddy.
£20 to enter
winner £1,100
R u £500
Semi £200
1/4 £100
Last 16 £55

Cheers!
Check for ‘Fantasy Dave’ mate.
:lol:

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:36 am

We're off to the seaside! Norfolk Festival of Darts. 4 days of drinking and a bit of darts exercise thrown in.

I won't bother keeping an eye out for buddy dave. From all accounts I'd hear him first after getting knocked out with an early exit as he takes offence for being handed his arse and kicks of Boris Koltsov style. The difference is Boris actually won his match.

Cheers!

P.S. 1,200 have booked for this Jobathon Jamboree! Who says money's tight for people right now?

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:38 pm

Ross, Bob wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:46 pm
Suspect Device wrote:Fuck me! It's allowed me start a thread after several unsuccessful attempts over the months.

Here we goes.

Several attempts to engage with my buddy DBG on here has been a let down. As a supposed high flyer it's quite possible that Dave thinks other dart players are beneath him. I think otherwise and that is if he directs me to these comps I will kick his ass, so in that respect I understand him not wanting to cast a shadow over his dominance as king of his local Chinese takeaway.

Kill yourself.
Too harsh imo.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:59 pm

The Whippersnapper won her 1st round match 2-1 against a bloke in her first ever darts comp. Onwards and upwards...

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:30 pm

What's your real name so i can look out for you in future comps?

Cheers!

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:34 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote:What's your real name so i can look out for you in future comps?

Cheers!
What you mean, ‘real name’?

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:18 pm

Real name? I agree with Bob.

Played Jarred Cole. 3 darts in hand for D10 to win 2-0. First dart D15 😔
Lost 2-1

Next round:
Jarred v Rob Collins - A modus special

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:26 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:18 pm Real name? I agree with Bob.

Lost 2-1

Next round:
Go Q School, Jarred is a fine player

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:02 am

TheMalteseDart wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:26 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:18 pm Real name? I agree with Bob.

Lost 2-1

Next round:
Go Q School, Jarred is a fine player
Q School? Those days are long gone. My back is in absolute bits with no chance of putting the required practice in. Only drank 1 and 1/2 pints lager too, whereas years ago it was an obscene amount, before during and after.

P.S. I missed whippersnapper's game as I was still marking when she got called to play. All I saw was the bloke hit the winning double. She then marked Jeff Smith's match.

The final was a pdc affair:
Jeff beat Jack Main 2-1