Fallon is in the Worlds

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Emulsfier

Re: Fallon is in the Worlds

Post by Emulsfier » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:31 am

ASpellman wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:58 am
Safc wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:25 pm
ASpellman wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:15 pm
Safc wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:14 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:12 pm Ryan Joyce has been robbed
Alex Spellman has aswell
I wouldn't say that, though I've heard it from quite a few.. The CDC champ did get it the last two years, but I think that was due to COVID. We all played knowing that the prize was the US Masters, but I was aware there was a very samll chance I could snag that last spot. It would have just been a nice bonus, but definitely not an expectation. Good thing is I don't have to cancel my Christmas trip to Florida now lol
Have a good one bud. Are u going to Q-School? Or is this year too early for you.
I will be at the German Q-School. Last year was too early though some were pushing me to go. I think I've had a lot more experience this year that will help me be more successful. The big two being the ESPN Bullshooter win (Yes I know its soft tip, but it was still experience on TV) and the Continental Cup win. I'm not expecting to win right away if I can get my card, but I can certainly compete if I'm feeling comfortable and not putting too much pressure on myself.
All the best.
Boring Brendas number one and (almost) only fan.

Smithys number one and (definitely not) only hater.

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:07 am

All the best lad
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:49 am

Good luck Alex.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Safc

Post by Safc » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:12 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:12 pm Ryan Joyce has been robbed
Alex Spellman has aswell
I wouldn't say that, though I've heard it from quite a few.. The CDC champ did get it the last two years, but I think that was due to COVID. We all played knowing that the prize was the US Masters, but I was aware there was a very samll chance I could snag that last spot. It would have just been a nice bonus, but definitely not an expectation. Good thing is I don't have to cancel my Christmas trip to Florida now lol
Have a good one bud. Are u going to Q-School? Or is this year too early for you.
I will be at the German Q-School. Last year was too early though some were pushing me to go. I think I've had a lot more experience this year that will help me be more successful. The big two being the ESPN Bullshooter win (Yes I know its soft tip, but it was still experience on TV) and the Continental Cup win. I'm not expecting to win right away if I can get my card, but I can certainly compete if I'm feeling comfortable and not putting too much pressure on myself.
Nice one best of luck bud. I can add you to the Q-school comp entry list. I watched the Tungsten Tales video Danny Baggish did and he mentions you are a one to watch. He also said if he loses his card he isn't doing Q-School.

I know Soldier and Lauby both said they were going any ideas who the others are bud.

ASpellman

Post by ASpellman » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:36 pm

Safc wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:12 pm

Alex Spellman has aswell
Nice one best of luck bud. I can add you to the Q-school comp entry list. I watched the Tungsten Tales video Danny Baggish did and he mentions you are a one to watch. He also said if he loses his card he isn't doing Q-School.

I know Soldier and Lauby both said they were going any ideas who the others are bud.
I don't know of anyone else besides some Galaxy teammates:

Larry Butler
Jacob Taylor
Justin Fawcett

I wasn't aware Baggish gave me the shoutout, so that's good for the confidence. Will do my best, but worst case there will still be a ton of opportunities as I would commit to the Challenge Tour, maybe get lucky with some MODUS invites, I can still do the CDC... But obviously want to see just how far I can go in the game on the PDC side.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:59 pm

COMMENTATOR CHRIS MURPHY BELIEVES SHERROCK WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP UPROAR IS MISPLACED: "NO ONE IS MISSING OUT HERE THAT PLACE WAS UNALLOCATED"

https://dartsnews.com/pdc/commentator-c ... nallocated

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:15 pm

tungsten tossers wrote:COMMENTATOR CHRIS MURPHY BELIEVES SHERROCK WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP UPROAR IS MISPLACED: "NO ONE IS MISSING OUT HERE THAT PLACE WAS UNALLOCATED"

Fallon isnt going to shag you, Chris.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:16 pm

tungsten tossers wrote:COMMENTATOR CHRIS MURPHY BELIEVES SHERROCK WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP UPROAR IS MISPLACED: "NO ONE IS MISSING OUT HERE THAT PLACE WAS UNALLOCATED"

All capitals. Randall might be able to read this.

Possibly.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:19 pm

Ross, Bob wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:16 pm

Possibly.
Nah

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:21 pm

tungsten tossers wrote:

Possibly.
Nah
Agreed. Felt regret seconds after posting it.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:22 pm

Ross, Bob wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:21 pm
tungsten tossers wrote:

Possibly.
Nah
Agreed. Felt regret seconds after posting it.
:lol:

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:29 pm

PDC shareholder Phil Taylor agrees with Fallon's inclusion. Says she creates interest, great for darts, great for ticket sales...

Good interview. Always gives you more

Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:31 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:29 pm PDC shareholder Phil Taylor agrees with Fallon's inclusion. Says she creates interest, great for darts, great for ticket sales...

I don't believe he is a shareholder anymore: viewtopic.php?t=7550

Also I don't care what the twat says he is a horrible human being, he's totally irrelevant now, can't even win Seniors events

Safc

Post by Safc » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:32 pm

The Thorn wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:31 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:29 pm PDC shareholder Phil Taylor agrees with Fallon's inclusion. Says she creates interest, great for darts, great for ticket sales...

Also I don't care what the twat says he is a horrible human being, he's totally irrelevant now, can't even win Seniors events
+1

Vile Pig

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:19 am

He sees her weekly in exhibitions, that’s why he’s said this

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:54 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:19 am

He sees her weekly in exhibitions, that’s why he’s said this
You bet the old cunt is wanking imagining he is Cammy

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:56 pm

Safc wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:32 pm

+1

Vile Pig
This made me laugh out loud :lol:

+2, Doug is a disgraceful waste of breath

Barney's chief slave. Also severely addicted to The Ferret.

An ultimate jamboree of Lord Hobo-loving, Sexy Joyce worshipping, Smudger smearing, Goldfingering, Beautiful Biscuit bonanza.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:21 pm

That's a disgraceful disrespect for the goat.
Liking Robbie Williams and Coldplay is the ultimate disgrace
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:22 pm

Safc wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:32 pm

[vid]

+1

Vile Pig
:lol:
not a girl

Safc

Post by Safc » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:43 pm

Absolutely cracking interview with Vinny