Spinning shafts

How's your arrers going?
Randall
Site Admin

Re: Spinning shafts

Post by Randall » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:27 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:23 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:31 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:27 pm They just arrived...post delivered at 20 past fucking 4!!
Lucky they bothered at all
Had a bit of a war last year with the post office which resulted in them refusing to deliver mail to our house for 4 months
My postie is on holiday at the minute
The stand in is just posting mail at random on the street
Reported it yesterday

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:29 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:27 pm They just arrived...post delivered at 20 past fucking 4!!
Had a bit of a war last year with the post office which resulted in them refusing to deliver mail to our house for 4 months
We used to have this dumb fucker of a postman delivering our mail, I found biscuits dropped on the doorstep a couple of times after he had been to ours and the final straw was during lockdown the fucker was stood on our doorstep eating a sandwich and on his phone then eventually put the mail through the door, His manager was doing the parcel deliveries so I collared him and we had a bit of an argument on our driveway which resulted in me physically throwing him off the driveway, Next day we got a letter dropped through the door saying we would not have our mail delivered anymore and had to collect it from the sorting office, 4 months of complaining to the post office before they apologized and started delivering again.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:31 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:29 pm
We used to have this dumb fucker of a postman delivering our mail, I found biscuits dropped on the doorstep a couple of times after he had been to ours and the final straw was during lockdown the fucker was stood on our doorstep eating a sandwich and on his phone then eventually put the mail through the door, His manager was doing the parcel deliveries so I collared him and we had a bit of an argument on our driveway which resulted in me physically throwing him off the driveway, Next day we got a letter dropped through the door saying we would not have our mail delivered anymore and had to collect it from the sorting office, 4 months of complaining to the post office before they apologized and started delivering again.
So you assaulted someone for eating a sandwich.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:34 pm

The Thorn wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:31 pm
I didn't touch the postie that was eating the sandwich...It was his manager that I threw off the driveway after he refused to leave when I asked him twice to do so, My point was that it was lockdown and this dumb cunt was stood eating food on our doorstep then handling our mail to put it through the door afterwards without even thinking about cleaning his hands and also constantly dropping food on our doorstep.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:35 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:34 pm

I didn't touch the postie that was eating the sandwich...It was his manager that I threw off the driveway after he refused to leave when I asked him twice to do so, My point was that it was lockdown and this dumb cunt was stood eating food on our doorstep then handling our mail to put it through the door afterwards without even thinking about cleaning his hands and also constantly dropping food on our doorstep.
I wouldn't mind someone dropping food, more for me

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:39 pm

Back on topic, any more opinions about spinning shafts?

ILAD

Post by ILAD » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:57 pm

So....Dave still a pretends that he is a hard cunt and he has got his excuses in already for when he is shit at Q school. Nowt changes.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:00 pm

ILAD wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:57 pm So....Dave still a pretends that he is a hard cunt and he has got his excuses in already for when he is shit at Q school. Nowt changes.
What about the spinning shafts mate?

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:01 pm

ILAD wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:57 pm So....Dave still a pretends that he is a hard cunt and he has got his excuses in already for when he is shit at Q school. Nowt changes.
Shame you are not my postman

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:02 pm

The Thorn wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:39 pm Back on topic, any more opinions about spinning shafts?
Not tried them yet, I have to repoint a set of barrels to put longer points in them first, Will probably sort that later.

ILAD

Post by ILAD » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:06 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:01 pm
I process your birds tax credits mate, :lol: :lol:

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:07 pm

ILAD wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:06 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:01 pm
I process your birds tax credits mate, :lol: :lol:
Pffff Fucking wish we could get them...Don't get fuck all for free

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:32 am

Fucking hell....just tried to throw with the spinning stems on my barrels....These are going to take some getting used to, Even with the longer points in they are going further into the board than my usual set up darts do, I might need even longer than 38mm points in for them to work.

ILAD

Post by ILAD » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:56 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:32 am Fucking hell....just tried to throw with the spinning stems on my barrels....These are going to take some getting used to, Even with the longer points in they are going further into the board than my usual set up darts do, I might need even longer than 38mm points in for them to work.
It’s the barrels that are supposed to spin mate, no wonder you are crap. :lol:

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:55 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:34 pm

Yes, I'm a sad, delusional cunt
OK

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:56 pm

I have nothing to say
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:33 pm

Good find.

Mike Gregory. A cunt.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:51 pm

I have nothing to say

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:31 am

Anybody want to take my shaft for a spin?

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:53 am

Deadshot wrote:Anybody want to take my shaft for a spin?
How old is your shaft? Asking for a friend.

Mike Gregory. A cunt.