Pipe blasts darts forums

Threads Worth Preserving
Oche Balboa

Re: Pipe blasts darts forums

Post by Oche Balboa » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:58 am

When i played in the GSOD Qualifiers, i was more worried about a player coming up to me having a go about something that i might have said then actually playing

bawbag

Post by bawbag » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:59 am

Oche Balboa wrote:When i played in the GSOD Qualifiers, i was more worried about a player coming up to me having a go about something that i might have said then actually playing

Thats a nice honest post Oche.

If you are not willing to say to a players face what you would say on a forum then dont say it is my opinion.

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:00 am

Oche Balboa wrote:When i played in the GSOD Qualifiers, i was more worried about a player coming up to me having a go about something that i might have said then actually playing

So it is fear of peoples disapproval of your opinion then that is the issue.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:00 am

Oche Balboa wrote:Joe

It is hard to play this game well, and its very easy to say this player is shit etc. There are some players who i don't like or rate, but i will keep them thoughts to myself.
Oche, I commented yesterday that I thought Gando had given up mid way through the second session in the final against Taylor. That's not calling him shit as he's clearly not, it's an observation whether accurate or otherwise.
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:01 am

bawbag wrote:

Thats a nice honest post Oche.

If you are not willing to say to a players face what you would say on a forum then dont say it is my opinion.
As iv stated on the previous page, surely then this is a 2 way street. Show me a player, sober, that if he had an issue with you would face it off with that person face to face.

Lee Taylor

Post by Lee Taylor » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:02 am

Justin Credible wrote:I see justinpipe,com aka Arsekissers.com...aka TSoD have no mention of this.

The normal policy is to either ignore, deflect or delete things that might attempt to portray him in a negative light so willbe amazed if they allow a thread like this on there.

Dry yer eyes Gaz.

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:04 am

Lee Taylor wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:I see justinpipe,com aka Arsekissers.com...aka TSoD have no mention of this.

The normal policy is to either ignore, deflect or delete things that might attempt to portray him in a negative light so willbe amazed if they allow a thread like this on there.

Dry yer eyes Gaz.
Im not interested in forum policies, i use a wide range of forums, and most are ran differently, but i do find if you can discuss things openly and stay within the barriers, rather than creating a slagging match it is best in the long term for that forum

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:05 am

Mod500

I know what you are saying, but i seldom slag of a player now

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:06 am

One of the funniest things that I've witnessed at a pro tour event was Andy "Slugger" Brown moaning like a girl to Nick and me about stuff said on TSoD. He knew who I was but not Nick and Nick didn't give himself away. However, Space was standing close by and I introduced him to "Slugger" who continued his rants to Space while Nick and I were almost pissing ourselves. The irony was he then went on to have a £5k website designed for him!

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:08 am

M H wrote:
One of the funniest things that I've witnessed at a pro tour event was Andy "Slugger" Brown moaning like a girl to Nick and me about stuff said on TSoD. He knew who I was but not Nick and Nick didn't give himself away. However, Space was standing close by and I introduced him to "Slugger" who continued his rants to Space while Nick and I were almost pissing ourselves. The irony was he then went on to have a £5k website designed for him!

I also think he went onto apply for the SOD sponsorship, its amazing how some players morals get swung by the chance of a few pounds. Iv seen brown play, a good solid lad indeed, iv seen his website and think all players should have one, or a blog.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:10 am

Who was the player who had the spectacular meltdown on TSoD when he didnt win the sponsorship this time round?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:11 am

Joe wrote:
M H wrote:

I also think he went onto apply for the SOD sponsorship, its amazing how some players morals get swung by the chance of a few pounds. Iv seen brown play, a good solid lad indeed, iv seen his website and think all players should have one, or a blog.
If I remember rightly this was just after he was voted out of the sponsorship scheme Joe.

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:11 am

The Ginger Ninja wrote:Who was the player who had the spectacular meltdown on TSoD when he didnt win the sponsorship this time round?
Mr Brown.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 am

Joe wrote:
The Ginger Ninja wrote:Who was the player who had the spectacular meltdown on TSoD when he didnt win the sponsorship this time round?
Mr Brown.
Ah so it was him moaning on the site as well? Lol lovely stuff!
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:15 am

Haha found it!
Well well that comes to no surprise. cnt get a vote here and cnt get someone to ring me back after having a meeting with them. best of luck to all that's left in.
well that's my career over and done with.
http://www.thestarsofdarts.com/forum/vi ... 59#p155259

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:15 am

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
Joe wrote:
Mr Brown.
He was whinging in Crawley Bradders

bawbag

Post by bawbag » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:16 am

Obviously a touch of humour in that post Ninge. Hardly a breakdown

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:17 am

M H wrote:
The Ginger Ninja wrote:
Joe wrote:
Mr Brown.
He was whinging in Crawley Bradders
Moaning about who? TSoD? If thats the only darts site he was moaning about then the blinkers are well and truly on.

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:18 am

Agreed Bawbag.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:18 am

bawbag wrote:Obviously a touch of humour in that post Ninge. Hardly a breakdown
Nick and Space will confirm he was whinging like a girl mate. The content on TSoD was disgusting and shouldn't be allowed, his words not mine.