DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Threads Worth Preserving
TheMalteseDart

Re: DBG vs Suspect Device: Cash Game?

Post by TheMalteseDart » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:19 pm

If this was a fight in the school playground (not far off) it would be a reasonable argument to say SD did start it :D

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:19 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:48 pm
Ross, Bob wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:43 pm
Emulsfier wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:38 pm Quality post above.
Thanks mate.
Your posts are always quality mate.
As is my vagina.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:20 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:19 pm If this was a fight in the school playground (not far off) it would be a reasonable argument to say SD did start it :D
Malt calling SD a paedo, there.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:21 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:55 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:40 pm DBG can post and prod away all he likes. His idea of a cash game and a venue are miles away from what I'd agree too. Also, to get the very best out of me I really have to have a total dislike and borderline hatred of my opponent. Shout out to Bob for some coaching tips in this instance.
What location would you accept?
Stop the shit stirring mate.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:21 pm

Bonus post.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:01 pm

As much as Dave would love me to play him in his local over several legs of 501, this will not be happening now or never. I knew it, SD is a total bottle job 🤗

Settle down and get your chops around this lot:

Contract, format, time, place, buffet, raffle, ticket sales, so much be taken into consideration.

Stipulation 1) Matches to be played on a stage no lower than 2 feet high.

Stipulation 2) All matches to be streamed live on the internet.

Stipulation 3) Best of 21 games - First player to reach 11 is the winner.

Stipulation 4) According to stats posted on this forum DBG is clearly and by far the better player, therefore Dave will start with -3 points. IE Dave must win 14 games, SD 11 games.

Stipulation 5) There will be various darts games played, not just boring robotic 501 straight start, double finish. Both parties to agree a list of games and a running order.

Stipulation 6) For every 501 match played SD will throw first in each and everyone of these.

Stipulation 7) No more than the equivalent of 3 pints of Guinness (see units chart for your equivalent alcohol intake max limit) to be consumed before or during commencement of games.

Stipulation 8) I will play at any venue anywhere in either England, Scotland, Wales. Remember it has to be on a stage no lower than 2 feet high.

Stipulation 9) Match to be played on a brand new dartboard with a darts surround.

Stipulation 10) All scores to be recorded on darts for windows, though darts connect would be the better option.

Stipulation 11) Event to take place on either a Friday evening or a Saturday afternoon or Saturday evening.

Stipulation 12) The event to start no earlier than 3 months from today's date (15th May)

Stipulation 13) Mother fuckers of the world to unite.

Stipulation 14) with Dave's vast superiority I will have odds of 3/1 on reaching 11 games before he reaches 11 games (this includes dave starting on -3) with stakes ranging from £100 to £200.

Stipulation 15) The money match is to be played for between £100 and £200*
*See Stipulation 14

Stipulation 16) Any player's supporters who call out, whistle, boo, cough, heckle etc when their opponent is throwing will lose that game and also be deducted 1 point.

Stipulation 17) Before the start of every game both players must eat a cadbury's creme egg.

Stipulation 18) Match breaks for 10 minutes to take place after every 5 games.

Stipulation 19) Games to consist of Halve It. Doubles around the board race. Trebles around the board race. 501 straight start. 301 double start. 501 using only 25s and bulls scored, to count until down to a finish.

Stipulation 20) All monies to be held by a 3rd party and should a participant not turn up or not have a valid reason the other player will be deemed the winner by default.

Stipulation 21) As yet there is no Stipulation 21.

Pick through that lot DBG and don't forget to check your racist shirt still fits. "I'm alright, Union Jack, Fly the Flag" - SLF

P.S. An under card to consist of:
Thorn v Malt
Cooking v Mabbsy
Griepel v Jimmi
Emulsifier v safc
Oche v Grim Lord
Senna v DFR

Halloween Jack will be host and match compare, just to piss many on here off.

Bob Ross will be in his comms box throughout and wishing the worst of everything on everyone.

Looking back on this thread in the years ahead and remembering it for this:

What a night this could have been. Was anyone really surprised that DGB would be a no show???

Nevermind Dave, I'm still your mate, mate 😁
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:05 pm

Bottling cunt trying to be a comedian now.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:27 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:05 pm Bottling cunt trying to be a comedian now.
Bottling cunt trying to act like a darts player.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:36 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:05 pm Bottling cunt trying to be a comedian now.
Listen dbg, you're chasing my arse, wanting a money game. It's quite simple, go through those Stipulations and post a reply. It's called negotiating.

Remember, I will play you in any venue in either England, Scotland, Wales so long as it has a stage that is no lower than 2 feet. Also - Using a raised oche and throwing from 8 foot.

Cheers, mate :twisted:
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:39 pm

👺

What a night this could have been. Was anyone really surprised that DGB would be a no show??? 👺

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:46 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:19 pm If this was a fight in the school playground (not far off) it would be a reasonable argument to say SD did start it :D
Where? Show me where I started this? :mrgreen:

I do remember reading on the forum about this superstar :pointing: called DBG and I posted something like this "for all the years I played in tournaments across the Midlands I never came across this player." As he is also a left hander this sticks out even more. Malt, you may like a wind up, but Thorn has cornered that particular field on here. Cheers! :D

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:46 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:36 pm
Listen dbg, you're chasing my arse, wanting a money game. It's quite simple, go through those Stipulations and post a reply. It's called negotiating.

Remember, I will play you in any venue in either England, Scotland, Wales so long as it has a stage that is no lower than 2 feet. Also - Using a raised oche and throwing from 8 foot.

I couldn't give a shit about throwing from 8 foot as I pretty much do so anyways as since my foot injury I have been unable to lean against a raised oche and got used to standing back from one so have not felt the need to change.

But throwing stipulations out like how much alcohol can be consumed, random or different game types played is quite simply ludicrous.

Also why the need for a stage?

No mention of markers or referee either...All a bit half arsed on your part here Suspect Cunt.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:51 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:46 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:36 pm

I couldn't give a shit about throwing from 8 foot as I pretty much do so anyways as since my foot injury I have been unable to lean against a raised oche and got used to standing back from one so have not felt the need to change.

But throwing stipulations out like how much alcohol can be consumed, random or different game types played is quite simply ludicrous.

Also why the need for a stage?

No mention of markers or referee either...All a bit half arsed on your part here Suspect Cunt.
It is very simple - No stage = no match

Hmmmm. Maybe you could come up with some suggestions. That's the idea. I'm listening and ready to negotiate the terms of the contract. This could take months but in reality no matter the date or the venue everyone on here knows you will a no show 😁

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:53 pm

Thanks all. Been a great way to kill a few hours. Next stop womens darts league cup match! 😘

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:54 pm

This thread could become very decent for the post count.

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:15 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:54 pm This thread could become very decent for the post count.
It is very low on +1's atm.
Meanwhile dave is somewhere seething :twisted:

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:21 pm

Fucking hell

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:29 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:01 pm As much as Dave would love me to play him in his local over several legs of 501, this will not be happening now or never. I knew it, SD is a total bottle job 🤗

Contract, format, time, place, buffet, raffle, ticket sales, so much be taken into consideration.

Stipulation 1) Matches to be played on a stage no lower than 2 feet high. Debatable

Stipulation 2) All matches to be streamed live on the internet. Possible if someone helps with this

Stipulation 3) Best of 21 games - First player to reach 11 is the winner. This can be negotiated

Stipulation 4) According to stats posted on this forum DBG is clearly and by far the better player, therefore Dave will start with -3 points. IE Dave must win 14 games, SD 11 games. A head start can be discussed dependant on format.

Stipulation 5) There will be various darts games played, not just boring robotic 501 straight start, double finish. Both parties to agree a list of games and a running order. I might be open to a small variation of games.

Stipulation 6) For every 501 match played SD will throw first in each and everyone of these. Not if you are given any form of head start.

Stipulation 7) No more than the equivalent of 3 pints of Guinness (see units chart for your equivalent alcohol intake max limit) to be consumed before or during commencement of games. FUCK OFF!!

Stipulation 8) I will play at any venue anywhere in either England, Scotland, Wales. Remember it has to be on a stage no lower than 2 feet high. Can be discussed.

Stipulation 9) Match to be played on a brand new dartboard with a darts surround. Dependant on venue but the surround is a given.

Stipulation 10) All scores to be recorded on darts for windows, though darts connect would be the better option. No issue with this but again down to having someone help.

Stipulation 11) Event to take place on either a Friday evening or a Saturday afternoon or Saturday evening. Can be discussed.

Stipulation 12) The event to start no earlier than 3 months from today's date (15th May) Depends on how long it takes for you to agree something.

Stipulation 13) Mother fuckers of the world to unite. Whatever.

Stipulation 14) with Dave's vast superiority I will have odds of 3/1 on reaching 11 games before he reaches 11 games (this includes dave starting on -3) with stakes ranging from £100 to £200. No odds given especially if any form of head start is given.

Stipulation 15) The money match is to be played for between £100 and £200* Can be discussed.
*See Stipulation 14

Stipulation 16) Any player's supporters who call out, whistle, boo, cough, heckle etc when their opponent is throwing will lose that game and also be deducted 1 point. No....They will be fucked out of the venue.

Stipulation 17) Before the start of every game both players must eat a cadbury's creme egg. No chance...Hate the fucking things.

Stipulation 18) Match breaks for 10 minutes to take place after every 5 games. Can be discussed.

Stipulation 19) Games to consist of Halve It. Doubles around the board race. Trebles around the board race. 501 straight start. 301 double start. 501 using only 25s and bulls scored, to count until down to a finish. Straight or double start only, Can be a mix of 301/501/701

Stipulation 20) All monies to be held by a 3rd party and should a participant not turn up or not have a valid reason the other player will be deemed the winner by default. Fine by me.

Stipulation 21) As yet there is no Stipulation 21. Thank fuck for that.

Pick through that lot DBG and don't forget to check your racist shirt still fits. "I'm alright, Union Jack, Fly the Flag" - SLF

Thorn v Malt
Cooking v Mabbsy
Griepel v Jimmi
Emulsifier v safc
Oche v Grim Lord
Senna v DFR

Bob Ross will be in his comms box throughout and wishing the worst of everything on everyone.

What a night this could have been. Was anyone really surprised that DGB would be a no show???

There you go Suspect Cunt...Answered all your stipulations.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:32 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:29 pm
Suspect Device wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:01 pm As much as Dave would love me to play him in his local over several legs of 501, this will not be happening now or never. I knew it, SD is a total bottle job 🤗

Stipulation 1) Matches to be played on a stage no lower than 2 feet high. Debatable

Stipulation 2) All matches to be streamed live on the internet. Possible if someone helps with this

Stipulation 3) Best of 21 games - First player to reach 11 is the winner. This can be negotiated

Stipulation 4) According to stats posted on this forum DBG is clearly and by far the better player, therefore Dave will start with -3 points. IE Dave must win 14 games, SD 11 games. A head start can be discussed dependant on format.

Stipulation 5) There will be various darts games played, not just boring robotic 501 straight start, double finish. Both parties to agree a list of games and a running order. I might be open to a small variation of games.

Stipulation 6) For every 501 match played SD will throw first in each and everyone of these. Not if you are given any form of head start.

Stipulation 7) No more than the equivalent of 3 pints of Guinness (see units chart for your equivalent alcohol intake max limit) to be consumed before or during commencement of games. FUCK OFF!!

Stipulation 8) I will play at any venue anywhere in either England, Scotland, Wales. Remember it has to be on a stage no lower than 2 feet high. Can be discussed.

Stipulation 9) Match to be played on a brand new dartboard with a darts surround. Dependant on venue but the surround is a given.

Stipulation 10) All scores to be recorded on darts for windows, though darts connect would be the better option. No issue with this but again down to having someone help.

Stipulation 11) Event to take place on either a Friday evening or a Saturday afternoon or Saturday evening. Can be discussed.

Stipulation 12) The event to start no earlier than 3 months from today's date (15th May) Depends on how long it takes for you to agree something.

Stipulation 13) Mother fuckers of the world to unite. Whatever.

Stipulation 14) with Dave's vast superiority I will have odds of 3/1 on reaching 11 games before he reaches 11 games (this includes dave starting on -3) with stakes ranging from £100 to £200. No odds given especially if any form of head start is given.

Stipulation 15) The money match is to be played for between £100 and £200* Can be discussed.
*See Stipulation 14

Stipulation 16) Any player's supporters who call out, whistle, boo, cough, heckle etc when their opponent is throwing will lose that game and also be deducted 1 point. No....They will be fucked out of the venue.

Stipulation 17) Before the start of every game both players must eat a cadbury's creme egg. No chance...Hate the fucking things.

Stipulation 18) Match breaks for 10 minutes to take place after every 5 games. Can be discussed.

Stipulation 19) Games to consist of Halve It. Doubles around the board race. Trebles around the board race. 501 straight start. 301 double start. 501 using only 25s and bulls scored, to count until down to a finish. Straight or double start only, Can be a mix of 301/501/701

Stipulation 20) All monies to be held by a 3rd party and should a participant not turn up or not have a valid reason the other player will be deemed the winner by default. Fine by me.

Stipulation 21) As yet there is no Stipulation 21. Thank fuck for that.

Thorn v Malt
Cooking v Mabbsy
Griepel v Jimmi
Emulsifier v safc
Oche v Grim Lord
Senna v DFR

There you go Suspect Cunt...Answered all your stipulations.
Get a life.

Or even better: end it.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:40 pm

I think we've made a bit of progress.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....