2017 Grand Sham of Darts

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Justin Credible

Re: 2017 Grand Sham of Darts

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:27 pm

Stran wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:but nthe bdo released a statement saying Machin did not qualify by winning the Catas Trophy.

They did not hint at it or suggest it, they boldly outright said No he was not in.
How could the bdo fuck up like this

anyone ?
nothing should surprise you with the BDO any more

True, however my comments are for those sad pathetic lurking cunts from the TDF-lite site who pretend not to read here.

The deformed, the defective and the physically and mentally stunted

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:34 pm

Interesting how BDO qualifying events for this are qone, machin BDO says no GSOD, yet here he is officially announced as in.

I think as much as uncle Barry claims BDO make the choice on selection criteria, it is fake news. PDC making the final decisions. Not the first time in the last year or so PDC appears to have taken the reigns back.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:PDC really fuck me off by continually inviting that fat pig molesting cunt after all the bitching he does.

When Sir Barry first announced the grand sham was to be a ranking event he said that only one BDO scumbag would be invited and that would be the lakeshite champion. Why the fuck did he change his mind on this?
+1

Get these begging council players to fuck...

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:41 pm

While we cannot be sure if he did influence, or if so how much, but suspect Uncle barry being the clever guy he is sees Machin as far more marketable than Warty.

You only need look how each one could be presented.
Machin the great unknown who came from nowhere, to not only reach the final, but the working man returned the following year to win the title.
A "bdo major winner"

how in the blue fuck do you promote a dwarf pensioner cunt with a vendetta against the pdc who has won fuckall ?

PDC fans would rather watch Machin over Warty, or Mongo Hughes, or MgGeeney etc

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Justin Credible wrote:While we cannot be sure if he did influence, or if so how much, but suspect Uncle barry being the clever guy he is sees Machin as far more marketable than Warty.

You only need look how each one could be presented.
Machin the great unknown who came from nowhere, to not only reach the final, but the working man returned the following year to win the title.
A "bdo major winner"

how in the blue fuck do you promote a dwarf pensioner cunt with a vendetta against the pdc who has won fuckall ?

PDC fans would rather watch Machin over Warty, or Mongo Hughes, or MgGeeney etc

Those three cunts will be there anyway.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:46 pm

cannibal wrote:Interesting how BDO qualifying events for this are qone, machin BDO says no GSOD, yet here he is officially announced as in.

I think as much as uncle Barry claims BDO make the choice on selection criteria, it is fake news. PDC making the final decisions. Not the first time in the last year or so PDC appears to have taken the reigns back.
Good point, the BDO started to send their best players last year, and seems like they are doing the same this year. I'm really happy to see Machin in there, and I hope he has a good tournament.

I'm not sure why would Uncle Barry lie about this though, he should be proud if he put the BDO scum back to their place.
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:17 pm

The Thorn wrote:
cannibal wrote:Interesting how BDO qualifying events for this are qone, machin BDO says no GSOD, yet here he is officially announced as in.

Good point, the BDO started to send their best players last year, and seems like they are doing the same this year. I'm really happy to see Machin in there, and I hope he has a good tournament.

I'm not sure why would Uncle Barry lie about this though, he should be proud if he put the BDO scum back to their place.
Wouldn't say it is a lie, more of a public mis-perception that is allowed to be fostered. Really it is a PDC event and they have the final say in everything in the long run anyways. Let the BDO think they call the shots on the selection, and even let the PDC say they have the power. It doesn't matter in the eyes of the PDC they get the business deal they want and the BDO get their ego stroked that is what they want anyways. No need to have a pissing contest when the end result is everyone gets wet.

Machin is much more marketable especially in Australia which I think with FOX sport being involved is going to be a very important avenue for the PDC down the road and especially in the American Market as well as international markets. End of the day ESPN isn't interested in taking risk with programing as the parent company is tired of ESPN hemorrhaging money in both lost subscriptions and bloated payments to useless cunts.
We Desire Information.

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:33 pm

If Machin won't be there, the BDO loses one of their very few fans (me). They can fuck off then like Lister of Fag...

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:19 pm

I see the calls for the munters champion in the GSoD has started again elsewhere

morons

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Justin Credible wrote:I see the calls for the munters champion in the GSoD has started again elsewhere

morons
Hello.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Justin Credible wrote:I see the calls for the munters champion in the GSoD has started again elsewhere

morons
Are the knee high halfwits banging the drum for Lisa "Tommy Cooper lovechild" Ashton yet again?.
No doubt the clamouring for that cunt with a toadstool for a prostate will follow.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:46 pm

as I said elsewhere
Ashton should not be now or ever in the Grand Slam of Darts

and before the pro women dart lovers get their knickers in a twist remember selecting a person based solely on their sex instead of their ability is sexist, it works both ways.
Inviting on the sole purpose of her gender is not good enough.

So that leaves her ability, and she fails here as her performances against men are appalling, look at the challenge tour.
It belittles a comp already going to have lesser players without adding her.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:47 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

I know lets start a petition on https://www.ipetitions.com/ to keep out useless BDO jobbers. :pointing:
We Desire Information.

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:24 pm

Justin Credible wrote:but nthe bdo released a statement saying Machin did not qualify by winning the Catas Trophy.

They did not hint at it or suggest it, they boldly outright said No he was not in.
How could the bdo fuck up like this

anyone ?
'They were joking'

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:PDC really fuck me off by continually inviting that fat pig molesting cunt after all the bitching he does.

When Sir Barry first announced the grand sham was to be a ranking event he said that only one BDO scumbag would be invited and that would be the lakeshite champion. Why the fuck did he change his mind on this?
Hahaha :lol: :lol: Fuckin avatar..

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:33 pm

D'Artagnan wrote:

You're wrong. Pieter is a virgin.
WDF4LIFE

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:45 pm

The Thorn wrote:
D'Artagnan wrote:

You're wrong. Pieter is a virgin.
I thought he shagged Ian Whites lass..

Pieter

Post by Pieter » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Grand Slam should be no ranking tournament or the BDO players needs to be out.

trainer

Post by trainer » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:10 pm

Tommy Thompson
Whilst the event is a payday for 8 players and those 8 players get the benefit I wonder what if anything the BDO get from accepting the invitation. The PDC have a lot of events which are a much of a muchness, so this cross over code event, needs the input of the BDO, but I would bet they don't actually give the BDo anything apart from a few freebies for the Board.

Howard Miller
To be fair Tommy, and it's very rare you hear me stick up for this board, when it comes to the GSOD mate, are you saying w should be asking for something, because I am of the opinion that we have no right to ask for anything, and more why should we feel we do?
I do agree with you that without our players it would be just a run of the mill PDC event (if there was actually such a thing) but you can only make demands, any demands from a position of strength and currently we are the polar opposite of that.
To risk losing the eight spots Hearn gives us for asking, I assume for money, 'could' initiate a huge backlash for the board, and for once, I just think we should just be happy for the breadcrumbs thrown, as to me (WC apart) it's the best event of the year. to watch, and am sure for our players to compete in

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:16 pm

So instead of the BDO contributing (e.g. with paying quarter of the prize money), they expect the PDC to actually give them something? Even apart from the fact their players get a huge payday for nothing, and they get valuable TV experience in front of a real crowd? If anything, the gash and his demented husband should be praying and thanking Uncle Barry every day.
WDF4LIFE