Nicknames

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Deadshot

Re: Nicknames

Post by Deadshot » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:32 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:54 pm Super Sonic Job Seeking Arsehole is getting very boring and the cunt is less than 500 posts into his life on TDF.
Brass neck no less when the cunts forum nickname is "Creepy"

The real ssjsa

Post by The real ssjsa » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:12 pm

Deadshot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:32 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:54 pm Super Sonic Job Seeking Arsehole is getting very boring and the cunt is less than 500 posts into his life on TDF.
Just a suggestion. No more, no less, but have you considered changing your user name to Thirsty Matt.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:14 pm

The real ssjsa wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:12 pm
Just a suggestion. No more, no less, but have you considered changing your user name to Thirsty Matt.
If it turns out that DBG and Deadshot are the same person I'll buy you one of those daft darting shirts Gando used to wear.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

The real ssjsa

Post by The real ssjsa » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:31 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:14 pm
The real ssjsa wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:12 pm
If it turns out that DBG and Deadshot are the same person I'll buy you one of those daft darting shirts Gando used to wear.
Thanks for that offer Senna. I am down to my last 9 of them. Funnily every time I have met Gary, he always tells me that my choice of shirt is now out of fashion, and I always respond by telling him it is his fault as I only started wearing them after his shirt sponsorship by Foul Fashion. I don't think everyone realises that Gary was both a contributing member and a regular reader of TSOD, and on the occasions I met him would always comment on my posts on the forum and pulled me up on my signature of him in a Celtic shirt as he is an avid Hibs fan.

Obviously you can do an ip check and would know if they match. Deadshot could be Dave or a multiple of current posters or previous ones on this forum who wish to keep their former log in on the down low.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:35 pm

The real ssjsa wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:31 pm Thanks for that offer Senna. I am down to my last 9 of them. Funnily every time I have met Gary, he always tells me that my choice of shirt is now out of fashion, and I always respond by telling him it is his fault as I only started wearing them after his shirt sponsorship by Foul Fashion. I don't think everyone realises that Gary was both a contributing member and a regular reader of TSOD, and on the occasions I met him would always comment on my posts on the forum and pulled me up on my signature of him in a Celtic shirt as he is an avid Hibs fan.

Obviously you can do an ip check and would know if they match. Deadshot could be Dave or a multiple of current posters or previous ones on this forum who wish to keep their former log in on the down low.
Deadshot isn't a multiple and certainly not DBG :lol:

More chance of Deadshot being Gando than DBG.
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:39 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:35 pm
The real ssjsa wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:31 pm Thanks for that offer Senna. I am down to my last 9 of them. Funnily every time I have met Gary, he always tells me that my choice of shirt is now out of fashion, and I always respond by telling him it is his fault as I only started wearing them after his shirt sponsorship by Foul Fashion. I don't think everyone realises that Gary was both a contributing member and a regular reader of TSOD, and on the occasions I met him would always comment on my posts on the forum and pulled me up on my signature of him in a Celtic shirt as he is an avid Hibs fan.

It has already been stated by Randall that I have no multiples or ever have had on here.

The real ssjsa

Post by The real ssjsa » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:41 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:35 pm

Clearly, you would know given your Administrator access to the ips of the members. I guess if Deadshot is not a multiple, he or she can be added to the list of my fans on here. :D

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:21 am

Big fan of SSJSA content so far..

If players used to contribute on forums back in the day I wonder what's changed these days?

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:25 am

TheMalteseDart wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:21 am Big fan of SSJSA content so far..

If players used to contribute on forums back in the day I wonder what's changed these days?
Forum admins and those running or ruining forums at the time thought it was a good idea to allow everyone to openly verbally abuse them so one by one they decided it was not worth the effort and stopped reading and being a part of darts forums, Myself though, I am a different breed, I will take anyone to task for abuse they throw at me or fight my corner as I believe a load of dickheads on a forum should not stop anyone from posting or being a part of them because of abuse or comments made about them.

The real ssjsa

Post by The real ssjsa » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:39 am

TheMalteseDart wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:21 am Big fan of SSJSA content so far..

Thank you Malt.

The trolls and keyboard warriors seemed to take great delight in insulting players and saw it as a badge of honour to elicit a reaction from them. Sad really, as from a personal perspective, was great to get feedback and engage in discussion with those at the front end of the sport, but unfortunately some forum posters are so far up there own arses they think they are big to spout those insults behind the anonymity of the computer in their bedrooms.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:54 am

The real ssjsa wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:39 am

Thank you Malt.

The trolls and keyboard warriors seemed to take great delight in insulting players and saw it as a badge of honour to elicit a reaction from them. Sad really, as from a personal perspective, was great to get feedback and engage in discussion with those at the front end of the sport, but unfortunately some forum posters are so far up there own arses they think they are big to spout those insults behind the anonymity of the computer in their bedrooms.
Do you include yourself in this Creepy John?

The real ssjsa

Post by The real ssjsa » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:55 am

daveboygreen wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:25 am

Forum admins and those running or ruining forums at the time thought it was a good idea to allow everyone to openly verbally abuse them so one by one they decided it was not worth the effort and stopped reading and being a part of darts forums, Myself though, I am a different breed, I will take anyone to task for abuse they throw at me or fight my corner as I believe a load of dickheads on a forum should not stop anyone from posting or being a part of them because of abuse or comments made about them.
Forum administrators were frequently accused of both protecting players from criticism, and also of allowing them to be criticised . This forum is no different from many others in that there are many genuine darts fans who will readily engage in discussion of darts related issues in a positive manner and can have a laugh without stepping over the line of what is considered acceptable banter between like minded individuals. Conversely, you will always have posters who have such a sad existence that their only joy in life is to post insult after insult behind the anonymity of the computer their bedroom.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:57 am

The real ssjsa wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:55 am
daveboygreen wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:25 am

Forum administrators were frequently accused of both protecting players from criticism, and also of allowing them to be criticised . This forum is no different from many others in that there are many genuine darts fans who will readily engage in discussion of darts related issues in a positive manner and can have a laugh without stepping over the line of what is considered acceptable banter between like minded individuals. Conversely, you will always have posters who have such a sad existence that their only joy in life is to post insult after insult behind the anonymity of the computer their bedroom.
Well hell...You even have mods on here that fire the cannon for almost a year at a top pro player and nothing is done about it.

The real ssjsa

Post by The real ssjsa » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:15 am

daveboygreen wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:54 am

Thank you Malt.

David, why do you continue to embarrass yourself with your insults in the vast majority of posts you make?

You clearly have an issue in being able to manage your alcohol intake whilst posting and would respectively suggest that perhaps your posts would be taken more seriously if you could tailor your forum input to when you are sober enough to contribute in a more measured fashion.

Why do you think it is big to threaten other posters, consistenly insult them and make a general fool of yourself?

Your history on forums has seen Tommy Cox posting that you wished cancer on him, hence you being banned from PDC tournaments, creating a multiple called Thirsty Matt advising that you beat him in a cash game, pretending you were on your way to numerous forum meet ups and were going to sort people out, when in fact the only sorting out you have been involved in at any forum meeting was being laid out by Adrian after acting the prick.

What would possess any normal human being to act like you do?

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:33 am

The real ssjsa wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:15 am

Thank you Malt.

David, why do you continue to embarrass yourself with your insults in the vast majority of posts you make?

You clearly have an issue in being able to manage your alcohol intake whilst posting and would respectively suggest that perhaps your posts would be taken more seriously if you could tailor your forum input to when you are sober enough to contribute in a more measured fashion.

Why do you think it is big to threaten other posters, consistenly insult them and make a general fool of yourself?

Your history on forums has seen Tommy Cox posting that you wished cancer on him, hence you being banned from PDC tournaments, creating a multiple called Thirsty Matt advising that you beat him in a cash game, pretending you were on your way to numerous forum meet ups and were going to sort people out, when in fact the only sorting out you have been involved in at any forum meeting was being laid out by Adrian after acting the prick.

Perfectly sober thank you very much all the same.

First thing I will address is Adrian...He took a swipe at me from behind and I got up, Grabbed a bar stool and he then spent the rest of the day walking around snooker tables to stay out of my reach after he shit himself until eventually I agreed not to chin him and bought him a drink at the bar where I then told him he was a cunt and if he tried it again I would put him in the nearest hospital.

Secondly, I couldn't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks about my history with the late Tommy Cox, We had arguments long before the incident at the GSOD qualifiers that then led to his response to my posts at the time on TSOD, I can't argue now with someone no longer able to fight their corner and out of respect for him I won't.

Lastly...What possess any normal human being to act like I do? Well perhaps if you had 15 years of abuse, ridicule, false accusations, being called a lot of things by little wankers like yourself then just maybe you would have some understanding as to why I stick around on these darts forums to put complete arseholes like yourself firmly in their place!!

The real ssjsa

Post by The real ssjsa » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:38 am

daveboygreen wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:33 am

Thank you Malt.

First thing I will address is Adrian...He took a swipe at me from behind and I got up, Grabbed a bar stool and he then spent the rest of the day walking around snooker tables to stay out of my reach after he shit himself until eventually I agreed not to chin him and bought him a drink at the bar where I then told him he was a cunt and if he tried it again I would put him in the nearest hospital.

Secondly, I couldn't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks about my history with the late Tommy Cox, We had arguments long before the incident at the GSOD qualifiers that then led to his response to my posts at the time on TSOD, I can't argue now with someone no longer able to fight their corner and out of respect for him I won't.

Lastly...What possess any normal human being to act like I do? Well perhaps if you had 15 years of abuse, ridicule, false accusations, being called a lot of things by little wankers like yourself then just maybe you would have some understanding as to why I stick around on these darts forums to put complete arseholes like yourself firmly in their place!!
No comment on why you created the Thirsty Matt multiple and posted that you had beat him in a cash game?

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:45 am

The real ssjsa wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:38 am

Thank you Malt.

No comment on why you created the Thirsty Matt multiple and posted that you had beat him in a cash game?
I never created any multiple...Back then I used to have loads of games and mates round my local and house and we all had a laugh at stuff on TSOD, I know who did do it though.

This really is all you think you have on me, Yes there was a cash game that day but not to the extent it was posted on TSOD, I think I won a tenner if that and we were all totally wankered, I remember waking up to about £30 worth of uneaten Chinese takeaway the following morning and my dog near enough ripping Matt's leg apart then trying to shag it.

The real ssjsa

Post by The real ssjsa » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:55 am

daveboygreen wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:45 am

I never created any multiple...Back then I used to have loads of games and mates round my local and house and we all had a laugh at stuff on TSOD, I know who did do it though.

This really is all you think you have on me, Yes there was a cash game that day but not to the extent it was posted on TSOD, I think I won a tenner if that and we were all totally wankered, I remember waking up to about £30 worth of uneaten Chinese takeaway the following morning and my dog near enough ripping Matt's leg apart then trying to shag it.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:58 am

The real ssjsa wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:55 am
daveboygreen wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:45 am

Oh ok, Carry on Creepy John...I really could embarrass you on here, Think back to the first conversation you ever had with me eh!!

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:40 am

That's ok Creepy John, You just carry on coming on here to try and take a swipe at me, You have nothing....FUCKING NOTHING!!

Now go back to pretending you somehow ran a business from your bedsit in Scotland that was in Abingdon that was owned by a family you had fuck all to do with!!