Fallon is in the Worlds

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Safc

Re: Fallon is in the Worlds

Post by Safc » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:36 pm

Why would u say this now you would think Modus would tell her to just keep quiet till after the worlds.

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:55 pm

They're all here!

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:58 pm

Safc wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:36 pm
Why would u say this now you would think Modus would tell her to just keep quiet till after the worlds.
Your irrational hatred of her aside, do you not think she has a right to be annoyed at people? None of this is her fault.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Safc

Post by Safc » Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:05 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:58 pm
Your irrational hatred of her aside, do you not think she has a right to be annoyed at people? None of this is her fault.
On this occasion yes as it's Porter's fault.

But if I was her I would just keep quiet now she had her outburst at the Slam and that has fuelled it. Modus should have probably had a word with her for her sake as much as to shut the Twitter mongs up for a few weeks.

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:06 pm

Bradders defending Fallon before Thorny is a turn up

But joking aside none of this is her fault
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:06 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:58 pm
She does but sometimes she doesn’t help herself.

People’s anger should be directed at the PDC and not her.
She’d be stupid to say no to guaranteed free money.

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:41 pm

You can see from her interviews over the last 3 years she isn't exactly brain of Britain and possibly just lacks a bit of confidence as well when doing interviews. I think if someone asks her a question she will answer it how she feels and they probably word things in certain ways to her to get the response they want. She went a long time just keeping her head down and getting on with it but I reckon this year has been too much for her and keeping quiet hasn't worked so she's trying a different tactic.

"I said what I said to let people know how I was feeling, and if you knew how it affected me, maybe you would change – I just thought nothing would change unless I said something."

I think this ^ is a fair enough position for her to take at this point, I think people that dislike her right now for whatever reason aren't going to change their mind. Beau doing Beau things might be the best thing for her long term if she is to have a professional career in darts. Hope next year she can knuckle down and play Challenge Tours/Modus whatever she can with less limelight on her

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:52 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:41 pm You can see from her interviews over the last 3 years she isn't exactly brain of Britain
If only someone on here could tell us if this was accurate.....
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:39 pm

When Ouchi makes it big they'll all forget about her.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:44 pm

Safc wrote:
Fallon oozing confidence in that interview. Maybe she can smell the victory.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:47 pm

"Snarling pink-shirted Englishwoman"
not a girl

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:02 pm

If I saw Fallon I'd tell her straight:
"Oi! Come here!"

"Tell me Fallon, what do you think of the biggest shit stirring liar on the forum?"

Fallon:- "That's no way to talk about my mate Thorn. I met up with him the other week."

"When I say met up, the cunt didn't show."
"You're right, he's full of shit."

"Anyway Fallon, about the booing, whistling, heckling mongs against your opponent when they're throwing. Why don't you highlight this and try put a stop to it in one of your many media interviews?"

Fallon:- "I'm way too busy playing the victim, plus I'm Queen of the Palace Chavs after all."

Fair point Fallon. Enjoy your match.

P.S. Well done Fallon, you have the darting world talking about you again 😘
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:07 pm

Not now, Robson!
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:18 pm

Fallon had too much eggnog it happens to the best of us
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:44 pm

I love egg nog me.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:51 pm

ChrisW wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:44 pm I love egg nog me.
Me too but you can have too much of it
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:17 pm

Safc wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:43 pm Absolutely cracking interview with Vinny

Some are saying Vincent should STFU or fuck off back to the bdo? PDC can't do fuck all to stop one of the 128 club from playing. How's that work then? Any sanctions come under the DRA. PDPA are a representative body for the players.

A Mick Lynch type to bring accountability against these corporate bastards currently doing whatever they like with no comebacks.

Where's the politics ranting thread?
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:24 pm

P.S. Mikuru Suzuki was one of the best female players in the world series events. However, she failed to qualify for the WDF Worlds. Is she not deserving of a place ahead of, for example Paula Jacklin, as she missed events to play in these?

Rules are rules. I'm waiting for these Chris Murphy types to tell us why she should be included...

Chris Mason is another liar or presumer at least.

He said he knew months ago that the Women's Matchplay winner would get a worlds spot and that the women knew this too. Someone forgot to tell the women

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:27 pm

Suspect Device wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:24 pm P.S. Mikuru Suzuki was one of the best female players in the world series events. However, she failed to qualify for the WDF Worlds. Is she not deserving of a place ahead of, for example Paula Jacklin, as she missed events to play in these?

Rules are rules. I'm waiting for these Chris Murphy types to tell us why she should be included...

Chris Mason is another liar or presumer at least.

He said he knew months ago that the Women's Matchplay winner would get a worlds spot and that the women knew this too. Someone forgot to tell the women
But Mase said "It doesn't effect your life" or something. if people are going down that road then they know deep down
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:30 pm

oche balboa wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:27 pm But Mase said "It doesn't effect your life" or something. if people are going down that road then they know deep down
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....