The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
cannibal

Re: The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Post by cannibal » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:35 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:42 pm Dear all Counties,
As I am sure most of you are aware the BDO have received a formal letter from the WDF. The BDO board felt we ought to write to you all now to keep you in the picture so to speak.
I received the same letter that you have all seen on social media (and the same letter circulated by England darts) from the WDF yesterday 3rd December, this was the first contact I had with the WDF regarding this issue.
I can confirm that the BDO have had no opportunity to defend itself and it would seem that the WDF have acted purely on information gathered from social media and hearsay.
Social media is playing a huge part in this issue with statements being made from many players and County officials, (all names have been noted) even the England chairman has completely ignored the legal disclaimer on the bottom of the letter and sent it out to all Counties ?
This issue is now in the hands of the BDO Solicitor and after initial consultation with our legal advisers, it would seem that this letter from the WDF is in many ways unlawful.
In my estimation it feels like the BDO are trying to introduce a strategy to become self-supporting in trying to get ourselves into a position of stability, but we are not allowed to do that ? It just feels like every day is another battle with someone trying to kill the company.
What I can tell you all is that in any event the County system will not be affected.
I will not go into to much more detail but I do promise you updates as and when I get them. Regards
Des Jacklin
Unbelievable how much of this sounds like the bullshit I hear from Trump, is who also a con man. Those against are never BDO'ers, I'm always being attacked, such and such is unlawful, while my unlawful or unethical actions are what is best for the BDO. These facts are heresay, even tho I actually admitted to doing exactly that in an interview, more than once. I'm taking names and holding grudges.

what a laugh it would be if the WDF actions where the demise of the BDO. The proverbial straw that broke the camels back...lovely jubely.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:53 pm

"all names have been noted" :lol: :lol: :lol: did he leave out "and passed to Chris Mason" ?

"n my estimation it feels like the BDO are trying to introduce a strategy to become self-supporting in trying to get ourselves into a position of stability"

This one is even worse, wtf do you mean in your estimation it feels like BDO are trying to introduce a strategy? You are (supposed) to be in charge dumbass!! If there is a strategy being implemented you should be the one driving it! that sentence sums up the situation just as it seems, he has no control or handle on the situation and is just as much stood on the sidestep watching the thing burn to the ground as everyone else is,
Michael "Bully Boy" Smith REIGNING Shanghai Darts Master

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:29 pm

Just had a message from Kane Jacklin...Asked me if I knew where he can lay his hands on Oche...Hmmm...Should I hahahahahahahaahahahahaha

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:53 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:29 pm Just had a message from Kane Jacklin...Asked me if I knew where he can lay his hands on Oche...Hmmm...Should I hahahahahahahaahahahahaha
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:53 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:29 pm Just had a message from Kane Jacklin...Asked me if I knew where he can lay his hands on Oche...Hmmm...Should I hahahahahahahaahahahahaha
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:57 pm

Agree that Oche is a scruffy cunt...Ginger though? Perhaps he is also after our mate The Ginge Reaper as well??

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:01 am

Nah, none of my shite has been on Facebook poor Oche.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:03 am

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:01 am Nah, none of my shite has been on Facebook Image poor Oche.
Message ive had on there seems quite serious in all fairness, I bet im not the only one being asked.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:32 am

daveboygreen wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:03 am
The Ginge Reaper wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:01 am Nah, none of my shite has been on Facebook Image poor Oche.
Message ive had on there seems quite serious in all fairness, I bet im not the only one being asked.
It's probably all noise.

Kane Jacklin threatened Oche years ago (see above) and nothing came of it. As much as I take the piss out of Oche, I don't get why the Jacklins hate him. He's one of the few that supports the BDO through thick and thin.

Who knows....

Who cares.....

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:18 am

sennafan24 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:32 am
daveboygreen wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:03 am
It's probably all noise.

Kane Jacklin threatened Oche years ago (see above) and nothing came of it. As much as I take the piss out of Oche, I don't get why the Jacklins hate him. He's one of the few that supports the BDO through thick and thin.

Oche is a shit stirring twat, Seems to think he can spout whatever shite he wants to with no consequences, Slags people off then when they appear where he is has to resort to hiding behind fixtures and fittings then sends his mates over to offended parties to square it up for him....The bloke is a complete tool and it would not surprise me if someone gave him a proper hiding for things he has said about them, Like I said...i owe that prick nothing so if im asked...Then I will share what I know.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:16 am

If they cripple oche that's half the paying audience missing come January

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:30 am

Seems that screenshot was from years ago.

Senna you tit.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:11 am

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:30 am Seems that screenshot was from years ago.

Senna you tit.
I know it was. I found it in the archives.

Probably should have made it clear that it was from a few years ago. I thought it was well-remembered.

Who knows....

Who cares.....

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:14 am

Poor MH had it on Twitter this morning as breaking news :lol:

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:02 am

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:30 am Seems that screenshot was from years ago.

Senna you tit.
SO what has Oche done to upset him now then? I had no idea there was previous with this.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:09 am

daveboygreen wrote:

Senna you tit.
SO what has Oche done to upset him now then? I had no idea there was previous with this.
Everyone at the moment is upsetting him tbf....

Basically anyone and everyone who is of the opinion his beloved father (step father?) is ruining the BDO.
Last edited by The Ginge Reaper on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:09 am

daveboygreen wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:02 am

Senna you tit.
At a guess - http://www.tsod.tv/forum/viewtopic.php? ... ne#p748949

Who knows....

Who cares.....

oche balboa

Post by oche balboa » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:10 am

Senna you tit.
Surely you know considering he messaged you
The Thorn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Rather top myself than watch 1 minute of this shite

Thorn about Modus Super Series in 2021 - He now is an avid fan

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:27 am

sennafan24 wrote:

Senna you tit.
At a guess - http://www.tsod.tv/forum/viewtopic.php? ... ne#p748949
Well given the last screenshot I posted it is probably accurate

Another one...

Desperate windmilling.

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:43 am

Oh dear.

Even firing the Twit cannon.

Who knows....

Who cares.....