All this talk of scabs and so on

Threads Worth Preserving
Justin Credible

Re: All this talk of scabs and so on

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Dartfrog wrote:Never believe a back stabbing ego maniac Gaz. he is fucking ruthless.
who we on about now ?

sharky , or snake ?

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Sun May 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Nikki. It's all his fault. Evil bastard.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Dartfrog wrote:Nikki. It's all his fault. Evil bastard.
forgot about that backstabbing money hungry egomaniac. :D

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Sun May 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Justin Credible wrote:I logged in to the old df a few minutes ago, my only post on there in 24 hours was to reply to routs farewell thread.and what greets me ?

yet another pm from sharky telling me to fuck off, even though I aint posting on there.
Can see anyone who does not agree with him in the future being banned, he will run it in to the ground.
He seems to be venting his frustration at dicie now, along with his back up of jack and a few others.
Why anybody in their right mind would want to post there is beyond me.Cant see the sponsor being too happy either

I wont be posting there again gaz, it is plane to see it is simply about money and fuck everyone esle.

Some of his comments, like going to see a solicitor and so on dont read very well.

There welcome to it, but the likes of oche and the others cant expect a rough ride off me on other forums in the future.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 08, 2011 8:41 pm

I have no intention of posting there myself either bar in the case of the odd exception.
I also have no interest in the site Pep, Jack Gayrat, etc can happily have their forum to themselves and good luck to them in their future.

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sun May 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Snakehipsx2 wrote:I'd just like to point out that as far as I'm aware, making money has never come into this.
lets put some perspective on this, you will not make money out of a forum, if you are lucky you will cover your costs but you can in no way cover the time and effort you put into it.

A site or domain name is only worth what someone is prepared to pay, yes we can all look up sites which say xyz.com is worth x amount but that is only IF you have a buyer. The most successful darts forum was the old SOD and all the money Andy got was put back in, the second most successful at that same time was double 16 and I bet Neil will tell you they just about covers the cost of the site as well, let alone all the effort they put into their competitions and reviews.

Any .com domain costs around £10 a year to buy, that is its worth for 99% of web sites out there unless you are facebook or google. The starting of this site and the minor confusion with the name being too close to the .co.uk one just goes to show that anyone at anytime can set up against you and take some of your ranking position, leaving your name worth less. Claims that anything was done to gain financially are just ludicrous as tomorrow you, me, anyone could start/buy a domain name and set up a similar site for £10 down and £10 a month.

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sun May 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Snakehipsx2 wrote:Don't come in here with your common sense shite Nick. I've half a mind to delete your post and send you a bill for £300 for my time.
sorry, I shall amend

SHOW ME DA MONEY!!!!

better?

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Sun May 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Its all about the pound, and this today was proved........

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 08, 2011 8:56 pm

so how much was it worth in euro's?

doG

Post by doG » Sun May 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Snakehips, if you pay me I can remove 9 members of Doublefinish from your stomach.
doG.
dOg...off his chain

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Snakehipsx2 wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:so how much was it worth in euro's?
Nothing. You can bang the name into one of them "value my site" things and it'll show up between 500 & 3000. In reality they aren't worth a wank because as Nikki said, anyone could set up a similar site, take all the users and you're left with nothing.
I was only being sarcastic.
seems the site I took a break from modding is worth according to this "value my site " is ten times that of DF.
Ok it has Huge membership but as you say its like collectables...be it comics, toys etc its only worth that money to those willing to pay it...a very selective and niche market that aint worth a damn

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Sun May 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Snakehipsx2 wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:so how much was it worth in euro's?
Nothing. You can bang the name into one of them "value my site" things and it'll show up between 500 & 3000. In reality they aren't worth a wank because as Nikki said, anyone could set up a similar site, take all the users and you're left with nothing.
I was only being sarcastic.
seems the site I took a break from modding is worth according to this "value my site " is ten times that of DF.
Ok it has Huge membership but as you say its like collectables...be it comics, toys etc its only worth that money to those willing to pay it...a very selective and niche market that aint worth a damn
valuations are based solely upon hits, unique users and the length of time it has been getting those numbers, therefore it is reasonable to assume that they are getting 10x the numbers.

Wobblybob

Post by Wobblybob » Sun May 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Seeing as though we are talking about cash, I feel I have been cheated out of around $9 dollars from cleaning up in the poker tourney that Snake promised me we would have tonight.

You may have gotten away with it for now hipster but I promise you I will have my glory, on this forum or the next

macca

Post by macca » Sun May 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Darty wrote:I guess 'disillusioned' would be the best way to describe my feelings
yep
Believe it or not I look forward to your posts. I admit I was having a bad day, don't we all sometimes?

19 - 09 - 2011

micko

Post by micko » Sun May 08, 2011 9:40 pm

One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

scooby

Post by scooby » Mon May 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Dicie wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:I logged in to the old df a few minutes ago, my only post on there in 24 hours was to reply to routs farewell thread.and what greets me ?

yet another pm from sharky telling me to fuck off, even though I aint posting on there.
Can see anyone who does not agree with him in the future being banned, he will run it in to the ground.
He seems to be venting his frustration at dicie now, along with his back up of jack and a few others.
Why anybody in their right mind would want to post there is beyond me.Cant see the sponsor being too happy either

I wont be posting there again gaz, it is plane to see it is simply about money and fuck everyone esle.

Some of his comments, like going to see a solicitor and so on dont read very well.

There welcome to it, but the likes of oche and the others cant expect a rough ride off me on other forums in the future.
so why are you logged in there then ?
oh forgot to add the crying baby pic :D

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon May 09, 2011 1:38 pm

scooby what you and a few dont seem to be able to comprehend is that no-one has to commit to either forum.
Just because he may choose not to post dont mean he cannot read.

scooby

Post by scooby » Mon May 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Justin Credible wrote:scooby what you and a few dont seem to be able to comprehend is that no-one has to commit to either forum.
don't worry,we know why you won't post on there :D

Dicie

Post by Dicie » Mon May 09, 2011 1:45 pm

scooby wrote:
Dicie wrote:

so why are you logged in there then ?
oh forgot to add the crying baby pic :D

You do understand the difference between being logged in and not posting dont you??? Where have i said i would not be logging in or reading???

Thats right silly little boy, i said not posting!!!

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon May 09, 2011 1:51 pm

scooby wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:scooby what you and a few dont seem to be able to comprehend is that no-one has to commit to either forum.
don't worry,we know why you won't post on there :D

is it

A. I am fed up of hearing people being called scabs, traitors and other names.
B. The reinstated Admin has a history of fucking with my account.
C. The pm's (plural) I receive from admin telling me to fuck off I am not wanted.
D. I rather not be associated with a forum that allows people like jack post his vile views, on rape, aids and down syndrome.
E. All of the above.

You can also run back to DF and tell them I said this, makes no odds to me.