The BDO Appreciation Society - Sponsored by Zeyes

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
paulyboy

Re: Only in the BDO

Post by paulyboy » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Justin Credible wrote:still laughing at this
The IDPA announced for 2011 a super series of darts for the top players with a series of 11 monthly midweek tournaments throughout the year.
:lol:

http://www.globaldarts.de/globalDartsEN ... /IDPA.html
Apparently rumors abound that I have led an orchestrated campaign against this org! and now the ladies darts org are the nasty people well after this weekend we know have 60 paid members who all will appear named on the LDO website . Still fighting it will never work mentality from certain quarters but we are happy with our slow but steady progress .

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:03 pm

I applaud you work for womens darts pauley, but the truth is you only care for it because of Deta and understandably so.
the majority of people that care about womens darts is normally husbands, boyfriends and in some cases girlfriemds, but at least there is no hidden agenda and bitterness generally like those cunts in the IDPA, saying that , that bitch trina is on the board i believe

paulyboy

Post by paulyboy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Justin why do you call Trina a bitch??? She was the only one on the IDPA board who didn't vote to exclude Deta, there was good banter amongst the top girls in Jersey and it was commented at the weekend how well Ana and Trina got on having a good laugh together whilst practising at county.
Ladies darts organization has now 60 paid members and the word is slowly spreading about the org, think 2013 will bring us changes many of them introduced on the players instruction.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:55 pm

cos she is a bitch, and all the male members of the ipda are bastards....simple as that

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:47 am

Spineless & the Dinosaur

Sheep Shagger

Re: Re: Only in the BDO

Post by Sheep Shagger » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:11 am

Justin Credible wrote:Spineless & the Dinosaur
Sounds like an 80's us comedy series

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:24 am

now we know who adams was caught over the side with.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Darth Randall wrote:
now we know who adams was caught over the side with.
I believe it was the wife of a team mate

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:19 am

Pauly aka Houseboy aka WDCPA wrote elsewhere
WCDPA wrote: Rudy she won zuiderduin 2011 in front of cameras coming through a group beatin Ana and Trina , there's no lakeside curse maybe just one or two people who make it feel cursed.
Its well documented her dispute with a certain org in our system, unfortunately they seem to hold sway with BDO , we go to the most prestigious event in our system and they have players Marshall , MC organize room allocation for players ( we are at ground level with car park outside our window lol) this is an org that hasn't bothered to answer any of Deta's last 4 emails these past few months, these emails were politely worded and asked a simple question , but the BDO,WDF and ladies BDO ladies personality of the year is totally ignored.
She goes to BDO and the MC who is CEO of this unelected org with no " official ' members introduces Deta as a true legend of darts etc etc and she has to shake his hand when he makes her feel physically sick , all this after she bulls up supervised by another director who is players Marshall.
This orgs treatment of Deta is disgraceful, more damning in my eyes is her governing body (BDO) seem powerless to act to mediate, Deta has offered an olive branch to IDPA which I even posted on here much to TT's and H's displeasure.
I spoke to Tommy before last nights match and said we have reached end of road with this man and his sidekick and were going to have this out as it's just not fair on Deta in the meantime can't see her attending anymore BDO events whilst these people seemingly call the shots.
This is not anti the board who are constantly striving to bring improvements but against 2 people who get under Deta's skin and make her feel uncomfortable and angry when she is near them, Deta doesnt channel anger into her game unfortunately a happy Deta is a great player and an unsettled Deta is a good player.
Coverage of ladies was non existent again :( weirdly she will receive ladies BDO personality of the year live on stage will no doubt be televised . Ladies in uk waited up for the BBC late night highlights which even included Atkins v Cullen watched both shows including late night extra which finished well after 2am and not 1 dart of the ladies were shown :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: lisa's ave against Deta was almost the same as Alan Norris against Wayne Warren .

bawbag

Post by bawbag » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:21 am

Just in case anyone was wondering where elsewhere is - its http://www.thestarsofdarts.com ;) ;)

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:25 am

obviously fatz is part of the problem, who are the others?

it was predictable the only ladies game that got shown was ana, more down to her blonde hair and blue eyes than her darts.

The Ginge Reaper

Only in the BDO

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:50 am

Darth Randall wrote:obviously fatz is part of the problem, who are the others?

Sylvia Smart.

As for Ana, yes she is attractive but she still knows how to chuck a dart.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:51 am

Ginge wrote:

Sylvia Smart.

As for Ana, yes she is attractive but she still knows how to chuck a dart.
so do the others though.

Sheep Shagger

Re: Re: Only in the BDO

Post by Sheep Shagger » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:54 am

Ginge wrote:

Sylvia Smart.
Both lovely people, surely you jest Ginge

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:09 pm

its a sad state of affairs, even more so if it affected deta's game.

one big happy family?

D & B

Post by D & B » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:12 pm

Were these matters highlighted before the loss.

If you weren't aware of Paulys previous posts this might be construed as sour grapes or Taylor style excuses.

micko

Post by micko » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:19 pm

D & B wrote:Were these matters highlighted before the loss.

If you weren't aware of Paulys previous posts this might be construed as sour grapes or Taylor style excuses.
I think this has been going on for some time now. I do know Pauly has highlighted the treatment being handed out to Deta for some time now.
Not sure if it was here or elsewhere I read it though.
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

D & B

Post by D & B » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:28 pm

micko wrote:

I think this has been going on for some time now. I do know Pauly has highlighted the treatment being handed out to Deta for some time now.
Some of it was included, don't recall reading about the room being next to the car park before her match but it might be on the world wide web somewhere.

NOTE FOR BAWBAG - "Somewhere" is not an invitation to post a link -

Sheep Shagger

Post by Sheep Shagger » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:43 pm

D & B wrote:
micko wrote:

Some of it was included, don't recall reading about the room being next to the car park before her match but it might be on the world wide web somewhere.

NOTE FOR BAWBAG - "Somewhere" is not an invitation to post a link -
not quite as bad a grampy shameless' "Merry Christmas" tdf link though :shock: