Footie

Life would be boring without it!
Randall
Site Admin

Re: Footie

Post by Randall » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:04 pm

To be fair they will tell you any old shit just to get you off the phone.
I'll ask again next time I call.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:40 pm

Don't know if this is legit. The first three rounds of fixtures expected to be announced tomorrow so we'll soon know.

not a girl

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:31 pm

Friday 6pm wasnt one of the agreed timeslots. Hmm.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:51 pm

Approach with caution, yes. More leaks than the BDO now but we'll find out tomorrow.
Saturday night on the BBC, Bournemouth v Palace would be the highest rated Premier League game in history... funny old world.

not a girl

bojeru

Post by bojeru » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:38 pm

I'm really looking forward to seeing the viewing numbers for the first few games, especially that Bournemouth Palace one. The most watched on Sky was the Manchester Derby back in 2012 with just a little over 4 million viewers, I'm really curious by how much it will be beaten.

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:11 pm

league 1 season ended early.

Coventry and Rotherham go up to the Championship

SAFC must be fuming.
Fuck off Stuart Pyke and John Rawling!

Safc

Post by Safc » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:11 pm

Jimmi wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:11 pm league 1 season ended early.

SAFC must be fuming.
Not realy bud I dont think we would have gone up but what is annoying is if we had clung on against Gillingham to win or got a point a Bristol Rovers the week before it was stopped we would have been in the playoffs on ppg but it is what it is. I'm more concerned about the owners of my club trying to fleece fans if u renew your season ticket and the season starts behind closed doors and even if the whole thing is played behind closed doors all your entitled to is a stream for each game no refund so me and my lass would be paying 325 quid each to watch a shitty stream.

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:41 pm

Safc wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:11 pm

SAFC must be fuming.
Not realy bud I dont think we would have gone up but what is annoying is if we had clung on against Gillingham to win or got a point a Bristol Rovers the week before it was stopped we would have been in the playoffs on ppg but it is what it is. I'm more concerned about the owners of my club trying to fleece fans if u renew your season ticket and the season starts behind closed doors and even if the whole thing is played behind closed doors all your entitled to is a stream for each game no refund so me and my lass would be paying 325 quid each to watch a shitty stream.
Aren't a lot of clubs doing that though?
Mostly because they'll be in the shit if they didn't have the season ticket money?

Or are you concerned because the owner is a millionaire and the club wouldn't suffer too much without the season ticket money?

Safc

Post by Safc » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:47 pm

Jimmi wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:41 pm

SAFC must be fuming.
Mostly because they'll be in the shit if they didn't have the season ticket money?

Or are you concerned because the owner is a millionaire and the club wouldn't suffer too much without the season ticket money?
Nar mate I wouldn't hesitate to renew if there was an refund if the whole season is played behind closed but to fork out 650 quid for us to be able to watch a 1 camera stream at home is ridiculous I dont know anybody renewing we could end up with a Blackpool situation at the min fans and owner ain't getting along.

I've had a season ticket since 2003 and go to about 75% if away games but my away loyalty points get frozen so I ain't going to be losing them

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:04 pm

Safc wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:47 pm

SAFC must be fuming.

Nar mate I wouldn't hesitate to renew if there was an refund if the whole season is played behind closed but to fork out 650 quid for us to be able to watch a 1 camera stream at home is ridiculous I dont know anybody renewing we could end up with a Blackpool situation at the min fans and owner ain't getting along.

I've had a season ticket since 2003 and go to about 75% if away games but my away loyalty points get frozen so I ain't going to be losing them
Haven't the arseholes running Blackpool fucked off now?
It will be a bumpy ride for a lot of the football league clubs these next few months.

At least you won't lose your away points. Away days are the best.

Safc

Post by Safc » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:18 pm

Jimmi wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:04 pm
Safc wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:47 pm

SAFC must be fuming.

Haven't the arseholes running Blackpool fucked off now?
It will be a bumpy ride for a lot of the football league clubs these next few months.

At least you won't lose your away points. Away days are the best.
Yeah Oyston went last year but the new owners haven't got a pot to piss in.

If they say fans will be allowed back before like November I would still renew but not until there is something concrete

Potter's Lake

Post by Potter's Lake » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:16 am

Rashford then, what do we think. Angling for a move to Liverpool I reckon.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:32 pm

He rang rings round Johnson and his dismal men
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:51 pm

Who are our Liverpool fans? Make yourselves known immediately so we can stare at you. Orange is one.
not a girl

Safc

Post by Safc » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:43 pm

This is painful absolute shite 0-0 looking good

bojeru

Post by bojeru » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:06 pm

Only fitting that the Premier League starts with a massive fuck-up. Looks like goal line technology has gone to shit too.

ILAD

Post by ILAD » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:53 pm

Tonight’s match on BBC1 has audio options on the red button. Comms and no crowd or crowd and no comms, why not have the option of comms and crowd? Fuckwits.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:03 pm

ILAD wrote:Tonight’s match on BBC1 has audio options on the red button. Comms and no crowd or crowd and no comms, why not have the option of comms and crowd? Fuckwits.
Is this a whoosh? That is the default option on the main channel.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

ILAD

Post by ILAD » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:19 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:03 pm
ILAD wrote:Tonight’s match on BBC1 has audio options on the red button. Comms and no crowd or crowd and no comms, why not have the option of comms and crowd? Fuckwits.
No whoosh. The main channel is comms only. So you would have thought the red button which showed the audio options would have comms and crowd, it hasn’t.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:20 pm

ILAD wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:03 pm
No whoosh. The main channel is comms only. So you would have thought the red button which showed the audio options would have comms and crowd, it hasn’t.
I am currently watching BBC One on Sky, no red button pressed, and I can clearly hear a crowd and comms.