The not Rogg's Twatter Watch

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
double7dream

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by double7dream » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:39 pm

Rogg wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:36 pm
Looks like a cut scene from GTA Vice City

Funny though

The Viper

Post by The Viper » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:54 pm

Dear oh dear what a disgrace

whereisman

Post by whereisman » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:27 pm

I'd have a lot more sympathy for the queef if he had said something before the tournament. It can't be news to him that he's getting fuck all, the BDO even admitted the prize money would be cut... BDO still the arseholes in all this, but the players could have stood up for themselves earlier rather than going along with it and then whinging on Facebook when there's fuck all they can do about it.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:31 pm

whereisman wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:27 pm I'd have a lot more sympathy for the queef if he had said something before the tournament. It can't be news to him that he's getting fuck all, the BDO even admitted the prize money would be cut... BDO still the arseholes in all this, but the players could have stood up for themselves earlier rather than going along with it and then whinging on Facebook when there's fuck all they can do about it.
I understand them. They knew it was going to be cut but nobody expected it to be this low. And it's hard to protest when it's still your biggest payday of the year
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:31 pm

whereisman wrote:I'd have a lot more sympathy for the queef if he had said something before the tournament. It can't be news to him that he's getting fuck all, the BDO even admitted the prize money would be cut... BDO still the arseholes in all this, but the players could have stood up for themselves earlier rather than going along with it and then whinging on Facebook when there's fuck all they can do about it.
Have to agree with you, they all knew they were going to get fucked over from the letter dated 30th Dec so why is it now coming as a fucking surprise?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

whereisman

Post by whereisman » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:35 pm

The Thorn wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:31 pm I understand them. They knew it was going to be cut but nobody expected it to be this low. And it's hard to protest when it's still your biggest payday of the year
I understand it, but I still don't think it was the right option. All of these guys have jobs, right? So their darts earnings should really be supplementary income, not something they rely on. As it is, they've taken a massive pay cut and done fuck all about it, they've basically told the BDO they're willing to eat shit but still come back and take the coin. The BDO are only encouraged to fuck them over again now. Their lack of protest will also change nothing in terms of the future management of the BDO. That is if it has a future.

whereisman

Post by whereisman » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:36 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:31 pm
whereisman wrote:I'd have a lot more sympathy for the queef if he had said something before the tournament. It can't be news to him that he's getting fuck all, the BDO even admitted the prize money would be cut... BDO still the arseholes in all this, but the players could have stood up for themselves earlier rather than going along with it and then whinging on Facebook when there's fuck all they can do about it.
Have to agree with you, they all knew they were going to get fucked over from the letter dated 30th Dec so why is it now coming as a fucking surprise?
Saying nothing in December but whinging when he knows it's too late to change anything won't make a blind bit of difference. He knows it and it's a pretty pathetic protest.

mad jock

Post by mad jock » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:10 pm

We all knew the likely hood of the winner only getting 23k was a distinct possibility, i think Des just gave them as lowest he thinks he could get away with.
Fair to say that was it for the BDO, were do they go from here, no money to pay out your only decent tournament on the card, so how are they going to pay for all the other tournaments on the card, just hand out trophies no money..Seeing it in print 23k for the winner is a shocker..

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:27 pm

Another one from Kong

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:50 pm

At least kong has a pair.
The vile cunt

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:59 pm

Dave Whitcombe @DaveWhitcombe_ 3h
Reading the letter sent to the counties the future of the BDO is wonderful, bright, and full of optimism. Sponsors and tv chewing at the bit, more money available, and all of it total bullshit. @OfficialPDC @BDOdarts @wdfdarts #darts

Just TM @tonymartin180
It's like we ain't heard this before. How many times can someone say the same thing when it doesnt come true and expect people to believe the lies.

Dave Whitcombe @DaveWhitcombe
I think the @OfficialPDC may need a much bigger venue next year for Q School as I can foresee even more entries in 2021.
not a girl

whereisman

Post by whereisman » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:03 pm

Rogg wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:59 pm Dave Whitcombe @DaveWhitcombe_ 3h
Reading the letter sent to the counties the future of the BDO is wonderful, bright, and full of optimism. Sponsors and tv chewing at the bit, more money available, and all of it total bullshit. @OfficialPDC @BDOdarts @wdfdarts #darts

Just TM @tonymartin180
It's like we ain't heard this before. How many times can someone say the same thing when it doesnt come true and expect people to believe the lies.

I think the @OfficialPDC may need a much bigger venue next year for Q School as I can foresee even more entries in 2021.
How many new eras are we on now?

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:14 pm

whereisman wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:03 pm
Rogg wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:59 pm Dave Whitcombe @DaveWhitcombe_ 3h

Just TM @tonymartin180

How many new eras are we on now?
God knows where but someone on here did once count them. There was a "new chapter" in there somewhere, probably relating to that excruciating nightmare with Bo in a cape.
not a girl

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:15 pm

Kong would be better served spending time on the practice board surely.
Michael "Bully Boy" Smith REIGNING Shanghai Darts Master

Emulsfier

Post by Emulsfier » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:17 pm

SuperSwede wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:15 pm Kong would be better served spending time on the practice board surely.
Yeh judging from how he says he only started preparing this week i dont think its going to go well.
Boring Brendas number one and (almost) only fan.

Smithys number one and (definitely not) only hater.

whereisman

Post by whereisman » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:42 pm

Emulsfier wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:17 pm
SuperSwede wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:15 pm Kong would be better served spending time on the practice board surely.
Yeh judging from how he says he only started preparing this week i dont think its going to go well.
Al Green has probably got a better chance of getting a tour card.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:57 pm

Got to love dfw even if he did have a forum meltdown

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:37 pm

whereisman wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:42 pm
Emulsfier wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:17 pm
Al Green has probably got a better chance of getting a tour card.
Tom Green has.
And he's only got one bollock!
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Keyz180

Post by Keyz180 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:48 pm

The Viper wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:54 pm Dear oh dear what a disgrace

3k for hotels, food and tickets? Shouldn’t pay for the hangers on then

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:35 am

Hangers on made up 20% of the audience I imagine