The not Rogg's Twatter Watch

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Safc

Re: Rogg's Twatter Watch

Post by Safc » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:39 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:31 pm
Rogg wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:09 pm get these out the way first.

Matthew Nash @MJNashy 22m
No sponsor in sight at the event. Someone seriously needs to look at how poorly they’ve been doing their job. Someone at the @BDOdarts needs to swallow some pride and make some serious changes.

DenVo @jessden4
I know, but the prices are jokes! 94£ for the final bdo Darts. In what world you are living? ⛔️94£⛔️

Nick Green @NickGreen1973 35m
I tried to watch #BDODarts but the quality of performance and lack of atmosphere made it impossible. I've been playing darts since I was 16 have have never seen it so bad. Time for a change of strategy and maybe new management?

Matthew Davies @mattdaviespt 38m
The @BDOdarts World Championships had two things going for it. The Lakeshite venue and being shown live on @BBC. 🤔

greenmachine @grahamld420 13m
Social club darts.

This Is The Way @AntMack76 5m
Tonight the @BDOdarts crown a new World Champion. But because of cuts they had to sell the trophy. They will just be tagged in a BDO Tweet with this🏆 If they can afford to put credit on their phone

Steve Haggar @shags1972
Going to be interesting at the presention, "and receiving a cheque for.............hang on just checking the tills....receiving a....just a minute somebody has ordered a Stella so that's a bit more......receiving a cheque for £15041.42 is"

Gards @Gardner2Lee 2m
It’s absolute bollox the shitty BDO darts is on our telly but they won’t show The Madrid Derby super cup final. Who the fuck want ls to watch a load of fat fuckers throwing darts in front of about 4 people. 😡😡

Joey Wills @joeewilliams14 3m
Could watch darts all day but Jesus the BDO World Championships is so bad 😭

Jonah Fallon @Jonah_Fallon 4m
To be fair, it's not the standard of darts I've had issue with, it's the quality of the audio, the graphics, the scheduling and the coordinated effort between the BDO and Eurosport to blame social media for the shambolic organisation of the event. Can only speak for myself.
:lol: :lol:
:lol:

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:24 pm

not a girl

Potter's Lake

Post by Potter's Lake » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:35 pm

The British Dogging Organisation has nothing on the Professional Darts Cottagers.

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:44 pm

Potter's Lake wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:35 pm The British Dogging Organisation has nothing on the Professional Darts Cottagers.
:lol:

“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:45 pm

Winding down this production now. I hope we've all had a good time.

Matt Boyd @profitacc123
Why are u not promoting the darts final via your Twitter page #BDODarts Hold on, your letting others do that 4 u.

Steve Thornton @SteveTea 1m
Oh well, #BDO pork scratchings darts final on from 7. 👀

Alun J @alunj92
Is the @BDOdarts final being filmed on a Nokia phone from 2005? #BDODarts

Stewart @GrassrootsBOXIN @DJDiscoStew
Does anyone actually watch the #BDODarts #BDOWorldChampionships anymore?

Del @DE180Y
I want to watch the arrows tonight. But I really can't be arsed with Wayne's gobby daughter. Absolutely no need. #BDOdarts

Tony Mann @LuckyGonk
What's the prize for the winner tonight? Three blind mice and half a sheeps head? #bdodarts

Aidan O'Leary @Aidanoleary
Watching the Phoenix Night's darts final #BDODarts #BDOWorldChampionships

Stewart Weir @sweirz
#BDOWorldChampionships #BDODarts these poor guys could be playing for two goldfish and a balloon ...

Sponne School Darts @SponneDarts
Going by the walk-ons, it's RvB vs. Aspinall #BDODarts #BDOWorlds

Sam Taylor @ouestlesamuel
Sad how far the BDO has slipped. Always played second fiddle to the PDC since the latters conception but it was weirdly okay. Now it’s just horrendous, get it gone and a new amateur association in its place where greed doesn’t come first and its properly managed #BDODarts

R i c h a r d @therichgoodwin
This is like a geriatrics night out........why is there zero atmosphere????? Very strange at the BDO final......!!!! #BDODarts @Quest Doesnt seem like darts as we know it........

Mike Howe @MikeHowe1969
#BDODarts It's a shame there's still plenty of empty seats for the men's final,lakeside would have been rammed to the rafters

Big Bri Walsh @BigBriWalsh1
I take it the @BDOdarts STILL haven't released a statement regarding what players are playing for, maybe time that "toxic Des" resigned and someone can save the bdo

Mr.O @chrisy_oliver
BDO darts is so boring

Richard Cowling @RPCowling
This BDO Darts Final coverage on @QuestTV is embarrassing!! If you are after a 125 checkout, you don’t need T20, T20, D20!!! #BDOWorldChampionships #BDODarts

Ben McGuckin @benmcguckin
Is the 180 G3 the one they’re using at BDO right now? If so, it looks absolutely appalling on tv. The holes the darts leave are shocking. I’ve had my Blade 5 for over a year and it looks fine with about 2 hours a day practice.

3.16 @alfgray
Gladiator boards are shite. Darts fall out of em constantly

Darren Williamson ™ @Daz2211 2m
Just flicked onto the BDO darts final, I thought I'd flicked back to the 1970s in the look and feel of it, PDC is streets ahead

Iwan Hughes @MyMumCallsMeJo 1m
At least the quality of the darts is decent for the #BDODarts final! Everything else is so shit!

Adrian Thomas @Adair88
I love darts in all its forms. But it is only human nature to compare the PDC and BDO. Especially when they are televised 2 weeks apart. In today's world of 24/7 televised professional sport, the BDO just doesnt entertain the public. @Eurosport_UK @SkySportsDarts #lovethedarts

Vladimir Raul @EmperorMendoza
BDO darts is sooooo boring

steven evans @stevieEvs82
I can’t believe the winner of the bdo darts final only gets 23k this year , runner up 10k ! Absolutely garbage that is 😂 #BDOWorldChampionships

ASTHMATIC ANT @JoeyB57369036
BDO DARTS FINAL ..YES ... THAT'S FINAL ..😂😂😂😂😂😂MORE ATMOSPHERE ON THE MOON ..DREADFUL WHEN U THINK BACK TO DELLER .WILSON BRISTOW ETC 😔

VoiceOfTheMysterons @Mysteron_Voice
… it has to be said, there have been a number of *very* dodgy signs that have managed to get on camera at the #BDODarts over the course of the tournament … 😳😳😳 #BDOWorldChampionships #BDOWorldChampionship
not a girl

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:07 pm

William Dove @DoveWdove
Wayne Warren having a beer at half time interval in #BDODarts world final is just wonderful!

⭐★Scotty★⭐ @ScottWoodburn1
Proper sport! Having a pint during the break!! #BDODarts #BDOWorlds

Joe Andrews @joeandrews18 3m
I don’t think Nadal and Novak would be having a pint of cider in the break either m8 #BDODarts

Yousaf @Yousaf_S_1987
Should never have left the Lakeside. Feel for Wayne Warren & Jim Williams. The atmosphere just isn't there & the prize money 😩 Glad @scottydogdart is aiming to join the PDC. I hope @ScottWaites180 joins too. #BDODarts

ben whittle @whittle16 23s
What’s with the big break In bdo darts final ? Don’t get this at all

Phil Burrell @cricketandcrops
Always loved watching the BDO darts at The Lakeside, it is just not the same, no atmosphere at all. Maybe not the best of decisions to move to the O2.

andrew murphy @andymurphy1978
what can we hear them auctioning in the background at darts final.. up to £1100 atm, is it the rights to the BDO itself

Sean Moore @moore1976
@BDOdarts BDO darts is finished. Eurosport coverage is shocking. #backtolakeside#lastchance

Johnny Kelly @JohnnyKelly5
The extended break chit chat is painful #BDODarts #worldchampionshipdarts

󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 LORD • ASH • 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 @Ash83STFC
The #BDODarts crowd by there aftershave at B+M

Gary Ormiston @GaryOrmiston1
Wish they would show the sing song rather than these babbling on

Shabbaroo @shabbaroo 3m
Anyone else missing Lakeside? #BDODarts #lakeside #darts #oldschool

Tonteau @Tonteau 4m
Thing I like most about Jim Williams is that his darts look like they one of two sets that came bundled with board from Argos. #BDODarts

Richard Shaw-Wright @thersw 4m
Sticking the interval in the #BDODarts let me stick the NFL on. I don't think I can go back now.

Clinton @Clinton33600972
@BDOdarts the players at times have thrown 2 darts and your camera man is still on people in the crowd😡😡😡😡 Why does he keep doing that???

Jason Walkley @JasonWalkley3
@BDOdarts @CraigBirt1 well i was enjoying the final until the 7th set when they changed commantators Let me Know who wins I've had turn it off

Dan HT @danht3
Cant wait for the presentation at the #bdodarts. The trophy and cheque for....

Mike Oxhard @Roadrunner19860
That’s cos there isn’t any... it wouldn’t surprise me if the BDO goes into liquidation before they pay any prize money to players.

Mark Wilson @MarkWilsonRadio
Serious question, has the prize money been confirmed yet on the #BDODarts? Is it going to be like Take Your Pick with Des O’Connor?

davebesag @davebesag
It appears the link saying Alpine Skiing was actually the darts. I won't be renewing in a few days time you incompetent bastards.

Robert Murrant @rfmurrant
@BDOdarts can someone pull the plug on Gwynne's mic?

Chris James @FATHEEEED 1m
When do they bring the speedboat on? Des Jackin in the front seat with a captains hat on....#BDODarts
not a girl

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:17 pm

Jason walkley is an intelligent man

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:22 pm

Randall wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:17 pm Jason walkley is an intelligent man
I wonder how many different venues Nicho has commentated at.
not a girl

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:25 pm

Rogg wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:22 pm
Randall wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:17 pm Jason walkley is an intelligent man
I wonder how many different venues Nicho has commentated at.
Its 1 too many whatever it is

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:31 pm

Matty Banks @MattyBanksDRFC
Well done Wayne Warren question is does he know how much money he's getting? After the farce bdo has become? #BDODarts

darren pinchbeck @pinchum 18s
@BDOdarts not very professional not announcing the prize funds diabolical in fact pfttttt

🤔 @cartz1992
Did they announce the prize money? #BDODarts #BDOWorldChampionships

Malcolm Rae @mjr1965
I’m not sure what’s worse the #BDODarts or #LoveIsland I’ve decided they’re both crap! At least the darts have finished! #SundayThoughts

Nick @followthatnick 1m
Notable absence of cheques being handed over here. #bdodarts

Chris @durhamchris1983
No prize money announcement. Poor

John Taylor @Babie_Bear_
Bum crack! #bdodarts

Jo (possibly) @tweetingjoanne
Interesting bit of French Polishing darts action @QuestTV No need to see the celebrations after hours of play #BDODarts

🌷James 🌹 @JamesGardening
No worries I thought same who this guy cleaning table top then there was an actual normal advert then they went back to o2

Stevie Adams Jr. @GrizzlyAdamsJr
A great occasion marred by the cloud of uncertainty caused by the inept Des Jacklin and his board of dipsticks. It’s so very sad that the players still don’t have a clue what the future holds for them. @BDOdarts

Gareth Williams @crwydropeldroed 2m
Eurosport signing off from the BDO World Champs basically reading out an eulogy to the organisation. Sad if it comes to that but not unexpected. #BDODarts

Grumpy Hubby @_Grumpy_Hubby
Why the fuck have the @BDOdarts brought in Suzuki. She had her time to shine. Paul booth and the presentation has been a fucking shambles.

Kevin Ticehurst @Brightonfan
Will Des Jacklin be seen on stage to give the prize money and trophy over?! Please BOO him crowd, because I certainly will from my living room! #BDODarts

CKS ELECTRICAL SERVICES @cks_electrical
BDO world final there and it just looks like a proper shit christening with egg sarnies and sausage rolls by the DJ table #BDODarts

Richard Upton @richupton1970
And they couldn’t even show the tribute to Olly Croft 🙄 #BDODarts

David Paterson @djpater
He won a £50 M&S voucher

Sebastian Bate @SebastianBate
The @BDOdarts, what a joke

Raymond Doyle @Raymond12863903
@BDOdarts Trust eurosport to mess up tribute to Ollie Croft

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿DJ Gandolfini🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 @djk29_
And the final word goes to the biggest cunt in the BDO and that's you Des Jacklin. You're incompetence and delusion has put this wonderful corporation in a massive mess! Do the decent thing AND RESIGN and let someone else who knows what s/he's doing to take over! #BDODarts

Karlmoore7777 @karlmoore7777
The BDO just gave it's tribute to Ollie croft. It was a couple of fat arses walking across the stage... #bdodarts

Matt Boyd @profitacc123
Well done Warren. Just waiting on the great mystery of how much the winners cheque will be and the other player amounts. #BDODarts

Vince @VModifiedMind
How much has he won? Any idea? Counted up the donation tins yet? It’s really pretty crappy that nobody knows what the winners won...

Doug Hall @DougHal00948497
When does he get his £200 winners cheque #BDOjoke

Kristian Ross @Kristian7Ross
Post mortem of this week must begin. Despite some great matches, the BDO must have a total rethink about many different aspects. Indigo at The O2 certainly doesn't seem like the right venue & if the rumours are true about a ten-year deal, it has to drastically improve. #BDODarts

⭐️⭐️⭐️Ryan Palmer™️⭐️⭐️⭐️ @RyanPalmer180
Why was Des Jacklin not handing the @BDOdarts trophy over? @BarryHearn always does at the Pdc. Scared Incase he got booed? & what was the final prize money?

Paul Rushworth @Rushirushworth
I think I could have covered the Bdo better with my Gopro camera. #BDODarts #bdo #gopro

Sylvia O'Gorman @SylviaR23
They all got tickets for next year's final, 3pints and a packet of bacon fries #BDODarts

Aaron Morgan @AaronMo68284256
Big BDO fan, have been for since Taylor beat Gregory years ago. But for the BDO to not know the prize money in advance is disgraceful and worrying. Should never of moved from the lakeside that was half the draw of going. Fear for the future of the BDO. Shame.

PAUL WALES BLUEBIRDS TRUMP BREXIT OZZY IRON MAIDEN @PaulMer52
Brilliant for Wayne can't take it away BUDDY. But BDO shambolic tournament coverage cut to adverts on Quest. I thought your coverage was over missed the Trophy presentation and Waynes Emotions. Your useless pack it in now. First and last Welsh BDO CHAMPION.

Ian Bradshaw @ibrad20
Wayne Warren seems a really nice guy and pleased for him but BDO embarrassing themselves by calling this the World Professional darts championship. No prize money announced as they have count up the whip round money they collected round the audience

Dougie Jones @DjinnPrimordial
Highest score of the tournament 119.

Forest79 @Forest793
Will he gamble it for bully’s star prize? 101 or more in 6 darts non darts player first
not a girl

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:45 pm

Mushrooms gonna getchoo...

Gareth Parry‏ @QPRed76
That is the former 3 times bdo winner, look it says it all.

not a girl

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:19 pm

Chris Mason‏ @Chris180Mason · 4h4 hours ago
BDO no longer fit for purpose, Des should face legal consequences as many believe fraudulent business activities may have taken place, all vey sad but players knew this, BDO goes bankrupt this year

Chris Mason‏ @Chris180Mason
Nope because this deal was in place and negotiated by Sue and Wayne lol, I've seen the contract sportotal laughing all the way to the bank lol

They did well out the BDO financially, Ollie slit the BDO wrists and them two slit it's throat and its been bleeding to death ever since, scandalous that no one will be held accountable

Des destroyed the longest running sponsorship in darts, yet more evidence he just isn't the man for the job

BDO are on its final few breaths, WDF will take over the televised side of the game, BDO will be rebranded and look after county darts, but again bring on someone who knows how to do this
not a girl

Keyz180

Post by Keyz180 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:41 pm

Rogg wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:19 pm Chris Mason‏ @Chris180Mason · 4h4 hours ago
BDO no longer fit for purpose, Des should face legal consequences as many believe fraudulent business activities may have taken place, all vey sad but players knew this, BDO goes bankrupt this year

Nope because this deal was in place and negotiated by Sue and Wayne lol, I've seen the contract sportotal laughing all the way to the bank lol

They did well out the BDO financially, Ollie slit the BDO wrists and them two slit it's throat and its been bleeding to death ever since, scandalous that no one will be held accountable

Des destroyed the longest running sponsorship in darts, yet more evidence he just isn't the man for the job

BDO are on its final few breaths, WDF will take over the televised side of the game, BDO will be rebranded and look after county darts, but again bring on someone who knows how to do this
Has mason been on the pop?

Zeyes

Post by Zeyes » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:44 pm

"sportotal laughing all the way to the bank" - sure, let's just ignore that the guy who runs Sportotal previously sank over £250k into running the first two World Trophy editions. Obviously that was a moronic thing to do, too, but if anything the consulting contract Sue and Wayne later gave out to his company is nothing more than make-good for taking complete advantage of him earlier on.

Keyz180

Post by Keyz180 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:00 pm

“Before I go silent for the rest of the week, I’d like to send a big 👊🏻 to @TheSilencer170, my right hand man this week at Q-school. 🇨🇦
If you mess with him, you mess with me. Whatever goes for me, it shall be.
“The future is not set, no fate but what we make for ourselves.”🎯

Nicho doesn’t just talk shite, he types it as well

whereisman

Post by whereisman » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:01 pm

Zeyes wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:44 pm "sportotal laughing all the way to the bank" - sure, let's just ignore that the guy who runs Sportotal previously sank over £250k into running the first two World Trophy editions. Obviously that was a moronic thing to do, too, but if anything the consulting contract Sue and Wayne later gave out to his company is nothing more than make-good for taking complete advantage of him earlier on.
Think it's more likely Des is crying all the way to court than Sportotal laughing all the way to the bank.

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:23 pm

Safc wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:55 pm
The Ginge Reaper wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:41 pm
Is he not following the exodus to q school
Fitton seems switched on, got himself a gig with Target I think maybe 18 months ago, got out before the worst of it.
Michael "Bully Boy" Smith REIGNING Shanghai Darts Master

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:28 pm

Fiss Plaps wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:30 pm

Bennett getting away scot free with his cuntish antics because "he's only 14" :roll:
Bennett is heading down a disastrous road and obviously has too many people filling his head with nonsense around him, either hangers-on looking to get on board the gravy train or people within the industry just looking at him and seeing $$$ signs. He says he wants to "get to #1 like MVG and prove everyone wrong" but i don't think many doubt his talent it's his antics and attitude on stage but he seems to be adopting the perfected by the likes of Nicholson and Mason method of anyone who says something you don't like is a "keyboard warrior". He'd be better served to start listening to some voices not coming from people with a vested interest, financial or otherwise, in him.

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:30 pm

Keyz180 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:45 pm
Fiss Plaps wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:30 pm

Bennett getting away scot free with his cuntish antics because "he's only 14" :roll:
Typical Dawson response, arse licking the player and defending his antics. That’s why Bristow was great as a pundit, didn’t give a fuck who he upset.
Bristow had reached the top of the ladder and pissed on people multiple times over while there, Dawson will lick whatever hole needs licking to get up another rung on that ladder and he is seemingly succeeding at it too.

Rogg

Post by Rogg » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:36 pm

not a girl