2020 Greatest Show on Earth

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
mikey_1871

Re: 2020 Greatest Show on Earth

Post by mikey_1871 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:56 am

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:44 am
The Thorn wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:18 am Please do.
Tell these fuckers I ain't you.
Have you predicted an 80/ 1 finalist?
Have you predicted 8 out of 9 winning bets nearly all outsiders
Have you carried Chizzy home drunk ?
Have you woke up with Ron Meulenkamp lying on your floor.
Have you missed 6 darts for a 18 dart finish when Chizzy was having a bad leg ?
Have you nodded off with a glass of ( cheap) wine round at Buntings mums ?
Have you coached the bathroom fitter and 2nd favourite for the worlds in the gym?
Well no...so fuck you
Or meet me in St Helens on sea and take pics to prove we arent the same..
Best of it is I know I'm gonna print money on the tournament whilst you stack shelves
St Helens On Sea?! Lol

Cinnamon Bun

Post by Cinnamon Bun » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:26 am

thegentle wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:03 am
SuperSwede wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:46 pm
The Ginge Reaper wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:41 pm Yes, poor loves will be all tuckered out playing two games in 24 hours. My heart bleeds.
It's a very quick and awkward turnaround to play your biggest game of the year so far and then do it all again 17 hours or so later. You'd rather have it as Klaasen twice in the same session.
If he could get that game wrapped up early, it might just be a great little warm-up, just like Jeffrey last year (comfortable enough win to get his eye in, and although he didn't win against Cross, he did average 106). This is 2019 Jelle Klaasen though, I wouldn't bank on him winning any game easily
But(unlike De Zwaan last year)Klaasen has got one of the good jobbers at the worlds so even if he does win you only expect him to win 1 set tops. But I've been impressed with Klaasen this year so I wouldn't be suprised if he gives Van Gerwen a run for his money.
One of the many members of the "get Chris Mason off comentary" institution.

Malanax

Post by Malanax » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:58 am

. But I've been impressed with Klaasen this year so I wouldn't be suprised if he gives Van Gerwen a run for his money.
You're easily impressed.

Safc

Post by Safc » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:06 am

Malanax wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:58 am
. But I've been impressed with Klaasen this year so I wouldn't be suprised if he gives Van Gerwen a run for his money.
You're easily impressed.
This

Klaasen has been good in patches on the floor hence why he has qualified for the worlds but he only qualified for 1 ET and lost first game at his 2 other tv tournaments uk open to Razma and PCF to Hopp.

Big year next year for Jelle if he dosen't start qualifying for Euro Tours he will lose his card pretty simple

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:58 am

Klaasen has been pure shit this year, he barely qualified FFS. He qualified between James Richardson and James Wilson in the pro tour oom, hope this helps.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:16 pm

Safc wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:06 am
You're easily impressed.
This

Klaasen has been good in patches on the floor hence why he has qualified for the worlds but he only qualified for 1 ET and lost first game at his 2 other tv tournaments uk open to Razma and PCF to Hopp.

Big year next year for Jelle if he dosen't start qualifying for Euro Tours he will lose his card pretty simple
But at least he managed to cash at those TV events, £2.5k for qualifying for the Players, and a guaranteed £2k from the UK Open for being in the top 32 at the time. He also qualified for the Worlds fairly comfortably, so he's doing alright in terms of his tour card, currently on £32.25k for the year so far, win against Burness and he'd be on almost £40k, meaning he'd be safe after next year even if he has a bad year next year

Safc

Post by Safc » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:02 pm

thegentle wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:16 pm
You're easily impressed.
This

But at least he managed to cash at those TV events, £2.5k for qualifying for the Players, and a guaranteed £2k from the UK Open for being in the top 32 at the time. He also qualified for the Worlds fairly comfortably, so he's doing alright in terms of his tour card, currently on £32.25k for the year so far, win against Burness and he'd be on almost £40k, meaning he'd be safe after next year even if he has a bad year next year
One thing I admire from Jelle is he has a knack of being able to rebuild he has done it before and is still young enough to do it again hope he does as when he is in form we've seen he can beat the best

bojeru

Post by bojeru » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:10 pm

His run from late 2015 to 2017 was really good. I felt like he deserved a place in the Premier League after his run at the Worlds.

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:18 pm

Jelle did start to play better late in the year, and the tough European Qualifiers made it harder for him to get to the ET events this year.

But watching him on the weekend, his action looked worse than ever. He won't ever be consistent throwing like that.
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:27 pm

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:01 pm
sennafan24 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:54 pm
Malanax wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:08 pm
More of the blonde please.

:P :P :P
I'm fucking sick of adverts with mixed race couples, every fucking one has an ugly black guy with a pretty blonde , fuck off with that PC brainwash anti white shit. They're trying to breed out white folk.
Play the mixed race drinking game, starting at 6pm, every time you see an advert with mixed race people in it, have
a short, you'll be pissed by half 7.
They're all here!

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:30 pm

Safc wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:02 pm
thegentle wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:16 pm
You're easily impressed.
This

One thing I admire from Jelle is he has a knack of being able to rebuild he has done it before and is still young enough to do it again hope he does as when he is in form we've seen he can beat the best
Reckon there's about three separate occasions where I've written off Jelle as finished. Don't think he'll ever get back into the top 32, but I can see him stubbornly managing to keep qualifying for the Worlds (and by extension the Players as he never does well in Europe lol) and keeping his tour card for a few years yet

SuperSwede

Post by SuperSwede » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:56 pm

Captain Hobo wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:18 pm Jelle did start to play better late in the year, and the tough European Qualifiers made it harder for him to get to the ET events this year.

But watching him on the weekend, his action looked worse than ever. He won't ever be consistent throwing like that.
Consistent he won't be but if he is on it can he live with the MVG we've seen more often than not over the last few months for an hour it's a definite yes.

Good point with the ET qualifiers, the changes should mean we see more of the likes of Klaasen, De Sousa etc next year than your Boulton's and Edhouse's.
Michael "Bully Boy" Smith REIGNING Shanghai Darts Master

Dfc180

Post by Dfc180 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:44 pm

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:49 am At 6pm Sunday all will be revealed but if I get negative messages you can go and fuck yourselves .I'm seriously gonna give you a money printing machine .
All I want in return is a little gratitude.
Till then..
Fuck off

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:25 pm

Dfc180 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:44 pm
Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:49 am At 6pm Sunday all will be revealed but if I get negative messages you can go and fuck yourselves .I'm seriously gonna give you a money printing machine .
Till then..
Fuck off
Dfc180 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:44 pm
Till then..
Fuck off
So you like being broke you minimum wage fuck face

Dfc180

Post by Dfc180 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:37 pm

Fuck off
[/quote]
So you like being broke you minimum wage fuck face
[/quote]

Yes

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:21 pm

Hi Morons
Here is your world champ info.
Brian Damage and My bathroom fitter do not meet in the final.
My bathroom fitter is one of the pre filmed winners.
Obviously Damage too.
They have to earn the right to get to the semi finals then the pre filming endings come into play.
There are 7 pre filmed winners
Surprised to find Gurney and Wright . We've heard Sky would love Wright to win it particularly if Damage and My Bathroom fitter crash out.
Max Hopp would you believe is another .
Sky love the German thing
As expected Aspinall and Smith
The 2 dutch lads wattimeena and de zwan on standy if Damage crashes out.
Duzza and Dobey been involved in alot of filming so thinm they may be involved in later stages but maybe not the final.
Wade goes out early / earlyish
Theres a game in the first round we know the result off , but can only tell you within an hour of it starting
You'll have to keep an eye on these posts. Once the worlds starts I will tell you which day this game is on so you can be ready for the tip.
Enjoy the minimum wage work this week boys and dream of better things ahead.
Nige

Safc

Post by Safc » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:40 pm

B+ not up to your usual standard #tedious

Dfc180

Post by Dfc180 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:57 pm

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:21 pm Hi Morons
Obviously Damage too.
They have to earn the right to get to the semi finals then the pre filming endings come into play.
Surprised to find Gurney and Wright . We've heard Sky would love Wright to win it particularly if Damage and My Bathroom fitter crash out.
Duzza and Dobey been involved in alot of filming so thinm they may be involved in later stages but maybe not the final.
Theres a game in the first round we know the result off , but can only tell you within an hour of it starting
You'll have to keep an eye on these posts. Once the worlds starts I will tell you which day this game is on so you can be ready for the tip.
Nige
Blah blah blah. Stop clogging up threads with your bullshit

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:03 pm

Dfc180 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:57 pm
Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:21 pm Hi Morons
Obviously Damage too.
Nige
Blah blah blah. Stop clogging up threads with your bullshit
If you dont shut the fuck up , I will have someone overlay your IP address and have some of my associates turn up and lock you in the boot of a car.
A car that then disappears.

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:04 pm

Safc wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:40 pm B+ not up to your usual standard #tedious
Just relaying a few facts , not much more to tell.
Drink your milk its nearly bedtime.