Players Championships 2019

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
skweezit

Re: Players Championships 2019

Post by skweezit » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:36 pm

wow. that was something.
chances had. no complaints
good go to both

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:36 pm

Crazy final, Price will be kicking himself after that first leg, and after dragging himself back into it like that. Definitely the second best player in the world, but when he isn't on top form, he still needs to get better at grinding games out. That's what puts MvG ahead of the pack...

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:37 pm

Really cant wait for the worlds now

Safc

Post by Safc » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:41 pm

Jimmi wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:36 pm
Safc wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:34 pm Yesssssssssssss

:lol:
I'm not a fan either but you have to admit he's been playing some amazing stuff.
He has bud but by god the pundits are going way over the top I might get pelters but I will stick my neck on the line and say he will not get to the semis of the worlds

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:41 pm

Randall wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:37 pm Really cant wait for the worlds now
Fucking hell! You optimistic? What is the world coming to ;)
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:41 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:41 pm
Fucking hell! You optimistic? What is the world coming to ;)
It wont last.
I'm going for a lie down

miguelking

Post by miguelking » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:41 pm

Let’s pray for price mvg final at the worlds .Defo the best 2 players in the world

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:43 pm

Interesting how at least someone usually seems to be able to bring it in the final of this, maybe the little extra break for the youth final does help

cidermaster

Post by cidermaster » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:43 pm

Yes could well be the toughest field ever. The last 16 will be a huge minefield for everyone.
But I really think tonight’s final will be the final.

thegentle

Post by thegentle » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:45 pm

miguelking wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:41 pm Let’s pray for price mvg final at the worlds .Defo the best 2 players in the world
He is due a run at the Worlds, and doesn't have too threatening a path to the quarters, unless there is another Aspinall among those ProTour players!

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:11 am

You guys probably still write to Santa.
Price has already been filmed in the final .
Wattanena and Aspinall being filmed on Tueaday .
There will be a few others .
Wade goes out early.
Will know more by this time next week .
My mate Paul gonna get some info. Wadey is pissed of and will spill a few beans.
Another profitable week for me.
Most of you guys off to the warehouse or the car wash at 8 am or earlier in the morning so will bid you goodnight, I will be up at 8 , nice bowl of porridge , a litre of filtered water a chopped lime and an orange then head home.
Paul is opening up the gym tomorrow.
We've got some of the young amateurs boxers on a show in Chester on Wednesday night .
One thing I learned this week Damage has a size 42 waist now that's not healthy. I saw him in the indoor pool this afternoon the man has the bottom half of an ageing OX
What struck me most about this week and being around alot of the players is that very few of them have the mentality and genuine belief to win big tournaments. Most are happy with where they are . Its hard to spot anybody with the right attitude to wanna make it except Damage and my bathroom fitter.
I'm picking the tiles on Tuesday.

Cinnamon Bun

Post by Cinnamon Bun » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:18 am

miguelking wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:41 pm Let’s pray for price mvg final at the worlds .Defo the best 2 players in the world
It probably will as they're on opposite sides of the draw
One of the many members of the "get Chris Mason off comentary" institution.

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:29 am

Cinnamon Bun wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:18 am
It probably will as they're on opposite sides of the draw
From what I've heard they wont meet in the final

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:31 am

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:11 am You guys probably still write to Santa.
Wade goes out early.
My mate Paul gonna get some info. Wadey is pissed of and will spill a few beans.
Most of you guys off to the warehouse or the car wash at 8 am or earlier in the morning so will bid you goodnight, I will be up at 8 , nice bowl of porridge , a litre of filtered water a chopped lime and an orange then head home.
We've got some of the young amateurs boxers on a show in Chester on Wednesday night .
One thing I learned this week Damage has a size 42 waist now that's not healthy. I saw him in the indoor pool this afternoon the man has the bottom half of an ageing OX
What struck me most about this week and being around alot of the players is that very few of them have the mentality and genuine belief to win big tournaments. Most are happy with where they are . Its hard to spot anybody with the right attitude to wanna make it except Damage and my bathroom fitter.
What's your opinion on Scott Fitzgerald?
oche balboa wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 am Would be a cold day in hell before you two have a disagreement. I thought you was the same person. perhaps you are brothers

Who knows....

Who cares.....

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:52 am

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote:You guys probably still write to Santa.
Wade goes out early.
Do you have inside sources from Sky/PDC then? Or else are you telling us that the Worlds are fixed?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:56 am

Fucking hell!
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:04 am

sennafan24 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:31 am
Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:11 am You guys probably still write to Santa.
Wade goes out early.
What's your opinion on Scott Fitzgerald?
His trainer Moon is the cousin of my brother in law.Hes very good. Moving up levels now is his challenge.

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:06 am

BeppeBergomi wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:52 am
Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote:You guys probably still write to Santa.
Wade goes out early.
Do you have inside sources from Sky/PDC then? Or else are you telling us that the Worlds are fixed?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Pre filming due to schedule, who knows, it just happens . Theres more fixing in sport than you know. Mike Tyson was really a guy named Roy Lannings

Orange

Post by Orange » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:14 am

First it was Wright, then Cross and now it is Price, as long as it lasts. I don't see any player who can knock him of the No1 spot now or in the near future. Hopefully there is a big young talent out there who we don't know yet who will be the new No1 within 5 years or so.
Having said that, MvG can always lose from someone at the Worlds on a bad day.

SolidSCB

Post by SolidSCB » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:23 am

Price is by far the most well placed to challenge. Peter Wright brings a new set of darts to every tournament, getting in his excuse in before he's even thrown and Cross is dartitis waiting to happen with no B game whatsoever.

He just doesn't go away in games. Wright and Cross are there to be bullied but Price isn't.