First night

How's your arrers going?
coombsy48

First night

Post by coombsy48 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:37 am

gutted.......been playing about 18 months now and have improved so much since i have started that im well chuffed.

i did however play my first ever game tonight for a team i have joined (my work team) and it all went to shit. before the game i was relaxed and throwing ok ( a 180 in there)...bearing in mind i have just met this team as i am new to the workplace and to the team, but when it came to the game i was utter wank....the first 9 darts i threw were good ( im talking like 59 60 good) and after that it was like something dawned on me that i was in a game....then it was a struggle felt like i couldnt even release the cunting fucking dart even scored 4 in one leg...anyway lost the game 2-1 and the match 5-4 but glad i have got the first game out of the way hopefully i feel more comfortable next week.

pint count:3.75 before playing match....dont know whether to have a pint more next week or stay at the same for a couple of weeks?????

i know snake would be able to help me out on the drinking during darts( but not te betting though)

lyallers_YNWA

Re: First night

Post by lyallers_YNWA » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Snakehipsx2 wrote:Clearly there is one reason and one reason only for this sudden loss of form. If you haven't had enough drink to still be able to think about shit like "this is my first match for this team" during the game then there is a serious problem. The fact that you can remember what happened is a worry tbh, I always know if I've played well if I have no recollection of it until the point where Baldy sends me text along the lines of "Top class ### finish last night mate, are you up for a pint or 8 later?"
The key for me is one bottle of beer :lol:

Knots & crosses

First night

Post by Knots & crosses » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:11 am

Snakehipsx2 wrote:
lyallers_YNWA wrote:
Snakehipsx2 wrote:Clearly there is one reason and one reason only for this sudden loss of form. If you haven't had enough drink to still be able to think about shit like "this is my first match for this team" during the game then there is a serious problem. The fact that you can remember what happened is a worry tbh, I always know if I've played well if I have no recollection of it until the point where Baldy sends me text along the lines of "Top class ### finish last night mate, are you up for a pint or 8 later?"
The key for me is one bottle of beer :lol:
:shock:
I hope it's bottomless.