I need advice lol

How's your arrers going?
DingWDA

I need advice lol

Post by DingWDA » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Almost on every throw one of my darts strays in to 5s or 1s the more i try to improve this the more it seems to be happening any advice?

Also ive been throwin league darts for 8 years ive always had nerves when playing but wasnt anythin serious but now i get extremly nervous and i dont know why any advice there lol

Randall
Site Admin

Re: I need advice lol

Post by Randall » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:54 pm

A brave soul asking for advice here.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:56 pm

DingWDA wrote:Almost on every throw one of my darts strays in to 5s or 1s the more i try to improve this the more it seems to be happening any advice?

Also ive been throwin league darts for 8 years ive always had nerves when playing but wasnt anythin serious but now i get extremly nervous and i dont know why any advice there lol
Play pool
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:08 pm

DingWDA wrote:Almost on every throw one of my darts strays in to 5s or 1s the more i try to improve this the more it seems to be happening any advice?

You are probably just shit.

D & B

Post by D & B » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:

No probably about it.

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Take some spare trousers and pants with you on darts night, shit yourself in view of everyone then slope off to the bogs and change, you'll lose all nerves and gain many friends and admirers.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:05 pm

And throw straight

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:32 am

Randall wrote:And throw straight
Aim at the 1 segment. That was you will score 20s and 18s.
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

Mr. Myers 2.0

Post by Mr. Myers 2.0 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:39 am

You're just shit mate, accept it and move on with your life, bin the darts and realise you're crap and always will be.

There's my advice :)

Stran

Post by Stran » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:30 am

Best advice you can get is FUCK OFF

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:50 pm

Stran wrote:

Do us all a favour and take your own advice..

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:34 pm

D'Artagnan wrote:
Stran wrote:

Do us all a favour and take your own advice..
+1

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:35 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:

Why "probably"?

Surreys finest

Post by Surreys finest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:19 am

Don't listen to these ninnies Dingman. The nerves will only go when you 100 percent trust your technique. Which at the moment you clearly don't.

Make sure your throwing action is repeatable.The rest should follow.
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"