kodi boxes

General day to day stuff
frank

Re: kodi boxes

Post by frank » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:41 am

Can't stream anything on exodus lately,even with a vpn.uk turks was down as well last time i looked

Stran

Post by Stran » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:05 pm

frank wrote:Can't stream anything on exodus lately,even with a vpn.uk turks was down as well last time i looked
main dev stepped away from exodus a couple of months back ( Lambda (he ran genesysis previous to that ) )

TV addons or someone like that had there devs take over but think it was alot more work than they were expecting so they have fucked off as well.

Better off downloading the showbox APK for your box ( not the kodi add on ) and using that it appears to be getting upto date alot later like it used to in the past , had no issues with tv shows or movies on it as of late

frank

Post by frank » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:13 pm

Stran wrote:
frank wrote:Can't stream anything on exodus lately,even with a vpn.uk turks was down as well last time i looked
main dev stepped away from exodus a couple of months back ( Lambda (he ran genesysis previous to that ) )

TV addons or someone like that had there devs take over but think it was alot more work than they were expecting so they have fucked off as well.

Better off downloading the showbox APK for your box ( not the kodi add on ) and using that it appears to be getting upto date alot later like it used to in the past , had no issues with tv shows or movies on it as of late
Thanks, i'll try that.

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:44 pm

It still is.
They're all here!

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:11 pm

Tommo wrote:
It still is.

It's working fine here.

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
Tommo wrote:
It still is.

It's working fine here.
How did you get it working?
They're all here!

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:37 pm

Tommo wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:
Tommo wrote:
It still is.

It's working fine here.
How did you get it working?

It never stopped. I just checked it out right after you said it wasn't working.

Stran

Post by Stran » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:07 am

@uk_turk is his official twitter

Richard E. Gumbs

Post by Richard E. Gumbs » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:06 pm

Hello Guys, I'm searching best Kodi addon for watching Sports, Finally, I found this site: https://www.reviewsdir.com/install-sky- ... n-on-kodi/ where guide Sky Sports Channel addon for Kodi but don't know much about it. What's your opinion about Sky Sports Channel