Footie

Life would be boring without it!
Justin Credible

Re: Footie

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:04 pm

bilic must be fucking sick

Every game its some soft penalty, offside goal or sending off that fucks up the hammers.

The first goal another soft penalty. the last game hammers had a man wrongly sent off...which was then over turned but too fucking late as man utd went on to score against west ham, and that was a mile offside.

Its one thing to get beaten by a beater team, but when those bigger clubs get the soft spot kicks, awarded offside goals and have players sent off for dubious tackles on their players it makes it near impossible for the smaller clubs to ever get a result

Sin

Post by Sin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Justin Credible wrote:bilic must be fucking sick

Every game its some soft penalty, offside goal or sending off that fucks up the hammers.

The first goal another soft penalty. the last game hammers had a man wrongly sent off...which was then over turned but too fucking late as man utd went on to score against west ham, and that was a mile offside.

Its one thing to get beaten by a beater team, but when those bigger clubs get the soft spot kicks, awarded offside goals and have players sent off for dubious tackles on their players it makes it near impossible for the smaller clubs to ever get a result
Are you scouse ? City were into West Ham like Jimmy Savile on a quadra spaz 7 year old downie.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:59 pm

Sin wrote:

Are you scouse ? City were into West Ham like Jimmy Savile on a quadra spaz 7 year old downie.

city were brilliant and deserved to win.

My point is when a lesser team is competing with one of the big clubs and holding their own its becomes soul destroying when each game the deadlock is broken by a dubious penalty awarded to the bigger club, or an offside goal awarded to them, or the lesser team getting reduced to 10 men.

it seems to be a regular occurence.
And if West ham were playing a lower division team, then they would be getting the advantage over the lesser teams.

Citys 2nd and 3rd goal both came close together following their soft penalty opener and west ham missed a chance to level.

Sin

Post by Sin » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Sin wrote:

My point is when a lesser team is competing with one of the big clubs and holding their own its becomes soul destroying when each game the deadlock is broken by a dubious penalty awarded to the bigger club, or an offside goal awarded to them, or the lesser team getting reduced to 10 men.

And if West ham were playing a lower division team, then they would be getting the advantage over the lesser teams.

Citys 2nd and 3rd goal both came close together following their soft penalty opener and west ham missed a chance to level.
Disagree here JC, City were imense, however West Ham's players should hang their heads in shame for the lack of desire and effort, regardless of the penalty. Bilic was let down badly by his players.

Listening to Ian Wright before the game, yeah use Carroll , long balls in, City cant handle that. Fucking cluless berk.
I want him and Shearer given the England management job, it'd be fucking comedy gold watching the shower of shit they send outwuth the out moded and out dated English football menatlity they still cling to.

If you want can bore you with my football experience as player and manager

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Thank fuck, 2-1 Arsenal.

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:23 pm

Last edited by D'Artagnan on Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:24 pm

Sin wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
Sin wrote:

Disagree here JC, City were imense, however West Ham's players should hang their heads in shame for the lack of desire and effort, regardless of the penalty. Bilic was let down badly by his players.

Listening to Ian Wright before the game, yeah use Carroll , long balls in, City cant handle that. Fucking cluless berk.
I want him and Shearer given the England management job, it'd be fucking comedy gold watching the shower of shit they send outwuth the out moded and out dated English football menatlity they still cling to.

If you want can bore you with my football experience as player and manager
Good post, didn't realise you liked the footie. Yeah, to hell with that long ball, kick and rush 80's style.

Sin

Post by Sin » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:29 pm

As a player, I was fit and quick, scored a lot of goals and was a good passer and crosser of the ball, took some free kicks and most corners. Was workmanlikem part of the team, got the ball to the good players and feed off them.

As a manager, no coaching badges along with my oppo, especially the frankly fucking piss poor shit FA coaching badges we worked togther.

Mens team, from the first season.

2011 Div 3 champions, Div 1,2 & 3 League Cup winners
2012 Div 2 Champions, County Cup winners
2013 Div 1 champions, Div 1,2 & 3 League Cup winners, Local FA Cup Winners,
2014 Premier League Cup Winners
2015 Premier League Cup Winners
2016 Premier League Champions & Premier League Cup Winners

Football based on fitness, passing, team work.

5 players are now playing semi pro and a further 7 county.

Me and Oppo retired now, but help out with old team, who are currently top of Premier League and in semi final of Local FA Cup

The Silver Fox

Post by The Silver Fox » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:52 pm

That's whats fuckin sad about the darts today and why many inc myself never watch the Pdc

its because theres far too many English lager louts like Ginge and co whom tend to pay silly prices

to go watch the crap along with their monkey mates whom it looks as though theyre just set free

from their local zoo and authorities should make a large electric fence to keep the louts
in their own padded cells and let the feckers sweat

until they behave or else :lol: < :pointing:

Remember i want to be extraordinary, and just want to fit in , unfortunately extraordinary people rarely fit in.

D'Artagnan

Post by D'Artagnan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:53 am

Sin wrote:As a player, I was fit and quick, scored a lot of goals and was a good passer and crosser of the ball, took some free kicks and most corners. Was workmanlikem part of the team, got the ball to the good players and feed off them.

As a manager, no coaching badges along with my oppo, especially the frankly fucking piss poor shit FA coaching badges we worked togther.

Me and Oppo retired now, but help out with old team, who are currently top of Premier League and in semi final of Local FA Cup
Kudos mate, really mean that. That's an impressive CV you got there. Played the game myself at a decent enough level and have to admit the footie comes before any other sport/game, obsessed with the game and always have been tbh not only here but abroad. Get your badges and a job in an Academy of some sort, loads kicking about these days as there's money to be made.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:55 am

very dull fa cup draw , and whats the chances of man united being on tv again

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:very dull fa cup draw , and whats the chances of man united being on tv again
They havent been on telly in the FA Cup since the Third round in 2005. They drew that match and the replay got picked, every single other match since has been picked.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:04 pm

yeah i heard that , i mean talk about a joke , give some of the lower league teams some money

no one cares about united these days playing some jobber team

The Silver Fox

Post by The Silver Fox » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:37 pm

Man u have been shite ever since a Scotsman decided tae cash in and walk away @^^ :pointing:

Remember i want to be extraordinary, and just want to fit in , unfortunately extraordinary people rarely fit in.

Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:44 pm

D'Artagnan wrote:
Sin wrote:As a player, I was fit and quick, scored a lot of goals and was a good passer and crosser of the ball, took some free kicks and most corners. Was workmanlikem part of the team, got the ball to the good players and feed off them.

Kudos mate, really mean that. That's an impressive CV you got there. Played the game myself at a decent enough level and have to admit the footie comes before any other sport/game, obsessed with the game and always have been tbh not only here but abroad. Get your badges and a job in an Academy of some sort, loads kicking about these days as there's money to be made.
Cheers D'Artagnan, takes a lot out of you, worth it though. Will add this bit I forgot, Pre Season Summer Inter League Cup, teams from 3 counties and about 12 different leagues

2012 Inter League Cup Winners
2013 Inter League Cup Winners
2014 Inter League Cup Winners
2015 Inter League Cup Winners

Trueblue32

Post by Trueblue32 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:40 am

Costa kicked out of the team for today.
Need a win to get the morale back.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:38 pm