Oche Balboa

Re: World's Busiest forum...hahahahahahaha

Post by Oche Balboa » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:09 pm

I was not mentioned.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Anyone got a link to Rout's effort about us? Would really like to see that one again
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Found it, Jeez there's so much irony it's not only dripping it's drowning!

[youtube][/youtube]
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:03 pm

M H wrote:Found it, Jeez there's so much irony it's not only dripping it's drowning!

how times have changed :lol:

D & B

Post by D & B » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:09 pm

I especially enjoyed the video he created naming all the members on DoubleF in a desperate attempt to prevent the exodus.

It was so transparent I wouldn't be surprised if it had the reverse effect and pushed them closer to the exit.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:11 pm

M H wrote:This made me laugh

[youtube][/youtube]

first time seeing this one...........

"at this rate we be lucky to even get chris mason" :lol: :lol:

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Routs one was excellent.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Oche Balboa wrote:Routs one was excellent.
look at the list of people mentioned......

MH, Knots, Snake,Frog, Wolfie Myself and many more.It was clear evidence that he had/has an issue with many people.
It makes MH signature and Snakes former signature all the more funny and true.

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:32 pm

It was funny though Gaz regardless. At the end of the day it's a pisstake and that's what makes forums like here.
Don't take it personally.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:00 am

Dartfrog wrote:It was funny though Gaz regardless. At the end of the day it's a pisstake and that's what makes forums like here.
Don't take it personally.
It was funny, I laughed a lot at it.It still dont change my point that a lot of it was also bitterness on his part.
He revelled at the thought of former friends of his starting out and "struggling " for members.
It now has come full circle.

And you are in no position to speak of taking things personal.

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:07 am

Hows that?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:17 am

You stated previously how you were annoyed by others on DF and their treatment and remarks about here.Just because you are a mod/owner of this place dont give you sole rights to be annoyed.

I have always placed the blame firmly at the feet of the pygmies.Plenty members have put aside the divide and come here with a fresh start and fair play to them, however those pygmy cunts can fuck themselves.They continue to fan the flames and deserve the abuse they get in retaliation.

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:25 am

Being a mod on here has fuck all to do with it so stop trying to warp what was said and stop bleeting on about sole rights as if anyone keeps banging the same drum it's you.
You more than anyone seems to fan the flames, you declare you dont give a shit about DF yet mention it day after day after day.
I've moved on and see this mess for what it is you on the other hand will never let things go.

If your going to talk about fanning the flames take a look at your continual posts first.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:46 am

You asked a question and now you complain about the answers ? You dont like them...then dont ask.
You had a pop at JY recently and others , so its pretty obvious you still feel the need to dig up shit so I am not alone in that department.
Unlike you I dont bullshit them by saying the slate is clean only for you to throw in snide remarks later.

If I have a problem with any of them they know, I dont hide behind this "new fresh start" when it suits you.
I had my run ins with many of them , noisy , sprocket and many others...buts its done out in the open without any snide double standard bullshit that made the other place a joke.

Did it piss me off how others slated me at the time of the split..yes.Do I resent them now..NO, but I do resent those who are still fanning the flames ,and if I am one of them giving it back then so be it.
So unless you are gonna be two faced and ban all mention of DF on here I suggest you go fuck yourself.Mod or no Mod.

DrZoidberg

Post by DrZoidberg » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:50 am

'fuck yourself'.

classic gaz!!

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:53 am

Have a word with yourself you twat. When i was speaking to Sprocket last week i said a few people need to suck it up including me and thats what i'm doing you on the other hand will never let things go.
Dont call me two faced you prick i dont bullshit, i've never hidden what i say you on the other hand spray shite every day fueling everything you can because you were hard done by and yes we all know you were because you've told us time after time after time.

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:54 am

WOAH..I said WOAAHHHHH

I can see where you are both coming from, this site is a breath of fresh air. It has all the ingrediants for a TT super feast and constant talk about t'other side isn't fun.

On the other hand I have seen with my own eyes the bile Gaz received via PM from Shout (thats Sharky and Rout) and it was venomous and concerning. Having recently been experiencing hidden threats from the current mod team on DoubleF I can understand his bitterness. You can accept digs from Sprocket and Noisy because they do it openly over the board, others do it behind closed doors.

Dartfrog

Post by Dartfrog » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:59 am

D & B wrote:WOAH..I said WOAAHHHHH

I can see where you are both coming from, this site is a breath of fresh air. It has all the ingrediants for a TT super feast and constant talk about t'other side isn't fun.

On the other hand I have seen with my own eyes the bile Gaz received via PM from Shout (thats Sharky and Rout) and it was venomous and concerning. Having recently been experiencing hidden threats from the current mod team on DoubleF I can understand his bitterness. You can accept digs from Sprocket and Noisy because they do it openly over the board, others do it behind closed doors.
Alot of people got shite Dandy but let it go ffs (not you, in general).

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:04 am

Dartfrog wrote:
D & B wrote:WOAH..I said WOAAHHHHH

Alot of people got shite Dandy but let it go ffs (not you, in general).
I'm all for that mate, but its not going to that easy as you know.

I tip my hat to you and Knots for not responding on DoubleF to the utter shite that was thrown your way.

I'm not sure if I can do the same, If I see something I believe is out of order I will comment on it.