The Darts Forum - Darts Chat

{darts forum}

{Darts chat}

It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:05 pm



Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 New darts case 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:53 pm
Posts: 1638
Just last week I noticed that my current case, which is plastic, had managed to create a few small scratches to the barrel of my Phil Taylor Power 9-Five Generation 3™. Naturally I've had to bin them as I believe this small scratch could cause some issues with the aerodynamics of my throw. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new set before my local, The Fighting Cock's yearly "Flatroof Classic", or else I'll have to fall back to my Gary Anderson World Championship 2015 Limited Edition set.

Can you darts enthusiasts recommend a case that won't ruin my darts? My budget is £300.

Thanks.


Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:00 am
Profile Send private message

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 141102
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
for £300 quid you could hire dolescum to carry them around for you.

Get some syrian for half the price

_________________
Image


Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:01 am
Profile Send private message WWW

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:09 pm
Posts: 80
could buy the bdo for £300


Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:13 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Posts: 71408
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Big Jerry wrote:
could buy the bdo for £300


You'd get change out of a £20.


Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:18 pm
Profile Send private message
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Posts: 4045
Location: Slough
I think you'd get change out of 20p if you were serious about it.


Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:21 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Posts: 7201
You should look at Harrows or Target Daytona cases imo, won't break the bank but look solid.


Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:38 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Posts: 23074
Edna Shitpiss wrote:
Just last week I noticed that my current case, which is plastic, had managed to create a few small scratches to the barrel of my Phil Taylor Power 9-Five Generation 3™. Naturally I've had to bin them as I believe this small scratch could cause some issues with the aerodynamics of my throw. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new set before my local, The Fighting Cock's yearly "Flatroof Classic", or else I'll have to fall back to my Gary Anderson World Championship 2015 Limited Edition set.

Can you darts enthusiasts recommend a case that won't ruin my darts? My budget is £300.

Thanks.


Image


Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:55 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:33 pm
Posts: 14773
The Thorn wrote:
You should look at Harrows or Target Daytona cases imo, won't break the bank but look solid.




WHOOOOSHHHHHHH


Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:10 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:35 pm
Posts: 18447
Image


Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:08 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Posts: 5329
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Edna Shitpiss wrote:
Just last week I noticed that my current case, which is plastic, had managed to create a few small scratches to the barrel of my Phil Taylor Power 9-Five Generation 3™. Naturally I've had to bin them as I believe this small scratch could cause some issues with the aerodynamics of my throw. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new set before my local, The Fighting Cock's yearly "Flatroof Classic", or else I'll have to fall back to my Gary Anderson World Championship 2015 Limited Edition set.

Can you darts enthusiasts recommend a case that won't ruin my darts? My budget is £300.

Thanks.


F**k the new case, just chuck your darts as normal :D


Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:14 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Posts: 7201
Lister of Smeg wrote:
The Thorn wrote:
You should look at Harrows or Target Daytona cases imo, won't break the bank but look solid.




WHOOOOSHHHHHHH


lister in the net already :lol: :lol:


Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:15 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:42 pm
Posts: 120
Location: Scotland
Save yourself £300 and use a old Embassy packet , you know fag packet cost a big fat > 0 :pointing:

_________________


Remember i want to be extraordinary, and just want to fit in , unfortunately extraordinary people rarely fit in.


Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:07 am
Profile Send private message

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 141102
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
viz top tips

_________________
Image


Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:13 am
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:52 pm
Posts: 4
What's the best type of case out there?


Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:28 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 141102
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
a headcase ?

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:11 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:42 pm
Posts: 5025
Location: Frimley Green, Surrey
Case

_________________
YORKSHIRE GRIT


Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:47 am
Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:09 pm
Posts: 5
I have just got this one £75 but is pure quality, they will make them to suit your darts, flights and stems. the company will use gold fittings if you want!....dartscase.co.uk

I cant get the image to load up


Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:45 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Posts: 7201
Old darter wrote:
I have just got this one £75 but is pure quality, they will make them to suit your darts, flights and stems. the company will use gold fittings if you want!....dartscase.co.uk

I cant get the image to load up


75 quid for a fucking darts case
Fuck me


Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:36 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Posts: 1405
Location: Surrey
Do what Barney does,
Use his wife's washbag


Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:40 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 25405
tungsten tossers wrote:
Do what Barney does,
Cheat on your wife


Fair enough.

_________________
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016


Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:44 pm
Profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware.