Well that was shit!

How's your arrers going?
Rob Singleton

Re: Well that was shit!

Post by Rob Singleton » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:57 pm

daveboygreen wrote: ↑Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:11 pm
Cooking with Sanchez wrote: ↑Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:07 pm πŸ˜‚

Have you noticed how the thick cunt uses everything he’s called out on back? Called him thick, he started calling everyone thick. Called him a liar (as proven, many times on here) and that’s his latest buzzword.
Deflecting won't do you any good little fat Liam, You should seek help for your issues.
Nice stats cws.
Come on bestie, how come you never played county. Surely you'd have waltzed into the Oxfordshire side? From your history of success (known only to you) more so the Worcestershire side?
Final Warning and Cancelled twice in 2023

2024 is here!
Excommunicated
Posting darts related stuff on a darts forum is confusing to some, if not many

Keith Deller MBE πŸ‘

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:47 pm

Rob Singleton wrote: ↑Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:57 pm

Have you noticed how the thick cunt uses everything he’s called out on back? Called him thick, he started calling everyone thick. Called him a liar (as proven, many times on here) and that’s his latest buzzword.
Deflecting won't do you any good little fat Liam, You should seek help for your issues.
Nice stats cws.
Come on bestie, how come you never played county. Surely you'd have waltzed into the Oxfordshire side? From your history of success (known only to you) more so the Worcestershire side?
Its been well known about me for years that I won't play county darts and I have many times given my reasons, I did play superleague before lockdown and was selected to play in the B team (straight into the team not as a reserve) after 6 superleague games (Before you try and be a smartarse here you know all too well you can't be selected straight into a county A team side) But decided not to take the county up on their offer because of my reasons previously for not wanting to play county.

Years ago I did play county darts in N.Ireland in Geoff Wylie's team but only the once as I stayed with Geoff and then flew over to Scotland the next day for a PDC UK open regional final.

County darts is not something that interests me as far as playing goes, I think it is a lot of wasted time, money and effort for very little reward and is nothing more than a weekend on the piss.

Rob Singleton

Post by Rob Singleton » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:54 pm

daveboygreen wrote: ↑Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:47 pm

Nice stats cws.
Its been well known about me for years that I won't play county darts and I have many times given my reasons, I did play superleague before lockdown and was selected to play in the B team (straight into the team not as a reserve) after 6 superleague games (Before you try and be a smartarse here you know all too well you can't be selected straight into a county A team side) But decided not to take the county up on their offer because of my reasons previously for not wanting to play county.

Years ago I did play county darts in N.Ireland in Geoff Wylie's team but only the once as I stayed with Geoff and then flew over to Scotland the next day for a PDC UK open regional final.

County darts is not something that interests me as far as playing goes, I think it is a lot of wasted time, money and effort for very little reward and is nothing more than a weekend on the piss.
Oxford and Worcester counties are levels below Warwickshire. Even I'd fancy my chances. Hardly a claim is it.

The last paragraph pretty much sums up county darts. Hence ban alcohol and the county system would instantly fold.

2024 is here!
Excommunicated

Keith Deller MBE πŸ‘

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:59 pm

Rob Singleton wrote: ↑Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:54 pm

Nice stats cws.

Oxford and Worcester counties are levels below Warwickshire. Even I'd fancy my chances. Hardly a claim is it.

The last paragraph pretty much sums up county darts. Hence ban alcohol and the county system would instantly fold.
It was neither of those counties I was selected for.

Also when I did live and play in Oxfordshire it never mattered who I beat or what I won or averages, I was always told after a couple of incidents that my name would never be as much as brought up at county selection meetings, This I firmly believe was due to one comp that ran where when I had won it I was 'accidentally' given the runners up envelope instead of the winners one which was handed to the long standing county A player whom him and his wife stole the county funds later on from this and I made a scene over it all and again even more so once it was discovered the pair of them had pilfered the county funds.

I decided then that I would never play county darts in England and instead use the money to play comps and play solely for my own benefit.

Rob Singleton

Post by Rob Singleton » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:10 pm

daveboygreen wrote: ↑Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:59 pm

Nice stats cws.

Also when I did live and play in Oxfordshire it never mattered who I beat or what I won or averages, I was always told after a couple of incidents that my name would never be as much as brought up at county selection meetings, This I firmly believe was due to one comp that ran where when I had won it I was 'accidentally' given the runners up envelope instead of the winners one which was handed to the long standing county A player whom him and his wife stole the county funds later on from this and I made a scene over it all and again even more so once it was discovered the pair of them had pilfered the county funds.

I decided then that I would never play county darts in England and instead use the money to play comps and play solely for my own benefit.
Good call.

As for county selectors, some players are bad apples and avoided. I can think of 3/4 such players off the top of my head with you being one.

Just accept it you're rotten to the core 🀣

2024 is here!
Excommunicated

Keith Deller MBE πŸ‘

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:22 pm

Rob Singleton wrote: ↑Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:10 pm

Nice stats cws.

Good call.

As for county selectors, some players are bad apples and avoided. I can think of 3/4 such players off the top of my head with you being one.

Your mate I believe..Andy Brown also had a hard time of it in Oxfordshire, Despite topping the averages in superleague they refused to select him for county because a couple of the commitee took a dislike to him, They just never liked outsiders winning their comps and beating the boys in the clique.

Rob Singleton

Post by Rob Singleton » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:46 pm

daveboygreen wrote: ↑Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:22 pm

Good call.

Your mate I believe..Andy Brown also had a hard time of it in Oxfordshire, Despite topping the averages in superleague they refused to select him for county because a couple of the commitee took a dislike to him, They just never liked outsiders winning their comps and beating the boys in the clique.
AB was the 1st name on my list :lol:
A quality player but someone with baggage. I just tell to behave himself and play darts. I'd have him in my team which would obviously be called "The Troublemakers."

2024 is here!
Excommunicated

Keith Deller MBE πŸ‘

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:54 pm

Rob Singleton wrote: ↑Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:46 pm
daveboygreen wrote: ↑Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:22 pm

Good call.

AB was the 1st name on my list :lol:
A quality player but someone with baggage. I just tell to behave himself and play darts. I'd have him in my team which would obviously be called "The Troublemakers."
You mean to say I was not even top of your list!! What the fucks a man gotta do eh!! :lol:

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:13 am

Oh shit...Just seen your comments about fellow 'left handers'

Didn't you hear I have been playing right handed for erm....2 years....

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:36 pm

You absolutely can go straight into the county A team, that’s complete bollocks.
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:52 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote: ↑Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:36 pm You absolutely can go straight into the county A team, that’s complete bollocks.
I did question it before because of another player but was told that this county had always had it as a rule and it was a rule at one point in the superleague/county system, Regardless it did not bother me as I had no intention of playing.

Rob Singleton

Post by Rob Singleton » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:01 pm

daveboygreen wrote: ↑Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:52 pm
Cooking with Sanchez wrote: ↑Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:36 pm You absolutely can go straight into the county A team, that’s complete bollocks.
I did question it before because of another player but was told that this county had always had it as a rule and it was a rule at one point in the superleague/county system, Regardless it did not bother me as I had no intention of playing.
Lincolnshire pay players in gold coins to join them. Look at their squad of outsiders.

If say it was a James Hurrell type - Whoosh! Straight into the A side. No questions asked. If you're reading this James, see you next week. And Suzie!

2024 is here!
Excommunicated

Keith Deller MBE πŸ‘